Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Stone is basically BiS with SDI, for another 6 days at least
    What about 755 (titan forged) malicious censers vs stone with SDI?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    What about 755 (titan forged) malicious censers vs stone with SDI?
    You're going to have to sim that one yourself if its important to you for the next few days, we didnt check every possible combination.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Are there any addons that when you tab target it doesn't focus the target your SEF is focusing? So you can get more unique targets for your Spinning Crane Kick. Or anything to make it easier to see what target your SEF is hitting so you can select a unique target? Will Elvui be able to display that information?

Deleted
    Elvui shows mark of the crane above SEF target.

Best thing we've found for nameplates is EnemyGrid.
    That one pretty much does a healer type of raid frames out of your enemies (in addition to any frames you have) which you can set up to show Mark of the crane and highlight targets in range of jab for instance. It allows you to quickly find the targets you want to be tagging. It's pretty good!

can anyone confirm that the Symbiote Strike damage from the legendary belt also comes from the SEF clones? i can't really tell on the beta since on logs and on the damage meter all of the damage from the spell is attributed to myself and none from the earth or fire spirit.

aaw never got around to testing out the monk legendaries until now and the double touch of death cant be used on the same target? this saddens me

Several legendaries were nerfed recently, any info on WW?

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Several legendaries were nerfed recently, any info on WW?
    Just looked and it doesn't appear that any of the windwalker specific legendaries were touched, only Cinidaria, the common class leather belt, which went from 50% bonus damage when the target is above 90% hp to 30%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PinDrop View Post
    FOund the touch of karma trait very strong for soloing elites and stuff with especially when artifact is mostly for world quests and not raiding.

So after months of trying to find what Ima play in Legion I eventualy ended up trying Monk and oh wow, cant belive how amazing they felt playing

I got 2 questions tho maybe someone here can answer

1. Is it possible to macro FoF so it doesnt require a target?
    2. Do I use Storm,Earth, Fire Spell on single target fights?

Also, anyone got any Mythic+ Videos from WW PoV? and any good WW monk streamers?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    So after months of trying to find what Ima play in Legion I eventualy ended up trying Monk and oh wow, cant belive how amazing they felt playing

I got 2 questions tho maybe someone here can answer

1. Is it possible to macro FoF so it doesnt require a target?
    2. Do I use Storm,Earth, Fire Spell on single target fights?

Also, anyone got any Mythic+ Videos from WW PoV? and any good WW monk streamers?
    No, its not posssible.
    Yes, you use SEF on single target, its our main DPS cooldown.

I plan on streaming pretty much any time I'm online after Tuesday.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Does the Legendary cloak give us a Touch of Death like Touch of Karma? It's 100% HP + 10% damage vs. 150% HP (although the enemy must hit you for 150% of your life) - am I right or does it work different?

And what do the gloves do actually? Give us a 3 sec window to place ToD on a second target? Or can you place both on the same target with the Legendary?

Currently Whirling Dragon Punch filters into hit combo (like chi wave) but does not benefit from T18 2/4 piece, Masterful Strikes. Does this mean that it does not benefit from our mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Does the Legendary cloak give us a Touch of Death like Touch of Karma? It's 100% HP + 10% damage vs. 150% HP (although the enemy must hit you for 150% of your life) - am I right or does it work different?

And what do the gloves do actually? Give us a 3 sec window to place ToD on a second target? Or can you place both on the same target with the Legendary?
    the cloak lets karma redirect 200% of your HP and the gloves only let you place the other ToD on a 2nd target. it will just say a more powerful spell is active if you try to do it on 1 target

edit: also ToD is only 50% of health but is affected by mastery now even though the tooltip says it's max health
    Last edited by kalaratic; 2016-08-27 at 12:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    edit: also ToD is only 50% of health but is affected by mastery now even though the tooltip says it's max health
    This is mentioned in Blizzard's official "known issue" thread:

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747325187

Monk - Touch of Death needs an updated tooltip to reflect 50% of your HP in damage instead of 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    the cloak lets karma redirect 200% of your HP and the gloves only let you place the other ToD on a 2nd target. it will just say a more powerful spell is active if you try to do it on 1 target

Okay, thanks. I did not knew ToD is only 50% health. So Touch of Karma with the Legendary is 4x a ToD? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Okay, thanks. I did not knew ToD is only 50% health. So Touch of Karma with the Legendary is 4x a ToD? lol
    If you have 0% Mastery, that is correct, yes. But as you said, the boss/mob needs to hit you for that amount of dmg during ToK for it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    This is mentioned in Blizzard's official "known issue" thread:

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747325187
    oh yeah sorry, i know that i was just correcting the poster i replied to since they were saying it was 100% of max HP.

Deleted
    Hi guys,
    I have a question about WW rotation. With Hit Combo talent, when I have max stack, there are situations when I just use BoK, I have FoF, SRK, Chi Wave and ToD on CD and I don't have enough energy for Tiger Palm. Should I use second BoK and lost all stacks of Hit Combo or should I wait for another abillity going off CD?
    Thank you
    Last edited by mmoce6b96420c9; 2016-08-27 at 10:41 PM.