Page 96 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hang on does the DHC work on serenity now? Or is the sim for serenity with DHC higher because of the stats from a legendary vs profile with no legendary?

just out of curiosity, does having the 2 piece devalue hitcombo at all? Simply due to the fact that you can basically get away without ever using blackout kick without hitcombo, so with it you are forced to use blackout kicks that may cause you to not use a RSK on CD. According to simcraft the dps is really close with my current gear, so i may just stick with xuen for now so i dont have to worry about using a BoK that may stop me from hitting my RSK on time.
    Last edited by Vishiz; 2017-01-19 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    So overall is the Draught of souls or Ele Foci better with CoF?

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    just out of curiosity, does having the 2 piece devalue hitcombo at all? Simply due to the fact that you can basically get away without ever using blackout kick without hitcombo, so with it you are forced to use blackout kicks that may cause you to not use a RSK on CD. According to simcraft the dps is really close with my current gear, so i may just stick with xuen for now so i dont have to worry about using a BoK that may stop me from hitting my RSK on time.
    I might be misunderstanding your question but when would you ever use RSK back to back? If you see RSK is coming off CD before you could bok/tp and you only have 2 chi, you just don't bok. Even without hitcombo I don't think you should be double bok or double RSK as you're just lowering the damage per chi due to not getting mastery on back to back uses of the same ability.

Deleted
    Think Draught is better. The sims show that they are almost equal, right? So after that it's about consistency vs. rppm trinket. Rppm trinkets always have higher potential but Draught does exactly what you expect, always. That makes Draught better at least in progression. For rankings and farm, you could get better numbers with Foci but.. it needs to proc first AND you need to get the best proc out of it, which is one in three.

Quote Originally Posted by Targom View Post
    I might be misunderstanding your question but when would you ever use RSK back to back? If you see RSK is coming off CD before you could bok/tp and you only have 2 chi, you just don't bok. Even without hitcombo I don't think you should be double bok or double RSK as you're just lowering the damage per chi due to not getting mastery on back to back uses of the same ability.
    it's not that you are using them back to back, its that you are going to find yourself in situations where you have to BoK that could negatively effect your uses of RSK. It's pretty hard to explain i guess what im talking about. but basically you find yourself in spots where you have to bok so you can tp again to get enough chi for a FoF/RSK in a row where without it you could simply tp twice and lose the 35% damage on tp but not lose any RSKs.

IDK maybe i just need to L2P but the learning curve on this is a bit more complicated, 8 sec cd on RSK i believe was a sweet spot since it was 2.5 rsk per every 1 FoF now with it at 5.8 its another RSK in the same duration which makes you have to be really frugal with the chi you spend. The legendary boots would make this style a lot easier, but i do not have that luxury right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Think Draught is better. The sims show that they are almost equal, right? So after that it's about consistency vs. rppm trinket. Rppm trinkets always have higher potential but Draught does exactly what you expect, always. That makes Draught better at least in progression. For rankings and farm, you could get better numbers with Foci but.. it needs to proc first AND you need to get the best proc out of it, which is one in three.
    The reliability of draught may win out ele foci for ST I agree. However when you throw multitarget fights in to equation the ele foci quickly pulls ahead.

If you have the luxury of only a single second trinket ele foci is superior.

I'm also guessing the sim for multitarget fights assumes all targets are in front of you - people should keep that in mind when thinking about the arcanogolem trinket as there are quite a few fights where conal AE can be problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    you find yourself in spots where you have to bok so you can tp again to get enough chi for a FoF/RSK in a row where without it you could simply tp twice and lose the 35% damage on tp but not lose any RSKs.
    I think I've had times where my RSK is coming off CD right after FoF so that it will be off CD by the time FoF ends(or during the channel) but I only have enough chi for the FoF, but then I can just TP right after FoF and then RSK. Another scenario would be TP to RSK taking you to 0 or 1 chi with FoF about to come off CD while you are low energy and you can't TP and it delays your FoF but that can be resolved with pre planning. A lot of that is just by feel for me I would guess once FoF is around 5-7s on it's CD I'll check my chi/energy and decide if I'm going to RSK. But I've never really paid attention since WW rotation feels like autopilot to me most of the time.

The 7.2 tier set is beautiful. It matches perfectly with Xuen's enforcer and is a set I've wanted since paladins got a similar set in t14.
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

Mined icons, predicted to be Tier 20. Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...y_72_presumed/

What Paladin tier 14 looks like

source from wownomicon website for picture.
    Being bad is ok, just keep getting better

Ooooo they are finally doing something Celestial related! Well everything except the shoulders is pretty bland to me but damn I love those Xuen head shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    Ooooo they are finally doing something Celestial related! Well everything except the shoulders is pretty bland to me but damn I love those Xuen head shoulders.
    The Xuen head is likely the helm. The one second from the left is the shoulder. Still, it's looking good!
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

Not sure if it was said already but I just did a timewalking with the 4 set and it isn't reduced, running around with 174% mastery

would be nice if WDP knocked up and over targets hit. Would be pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanite View Post
    would be nice if WDP knocked up and over targets hit. Would be pretty awesome.
    I now have a mental image of monks making enemies pregnant, then basically aborting it via FoF... Having a knockdown tied into WDP on top of leg sweep would probably be far too much, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    I now have a mental image of monks making enemies pregnant, then basically aborting it via FoF... Having a knockdown tied into WDP on top of leg sweep would probably be far too much, though.
    Those aren't fists shooting out of our body during WDP

so whats the mo on using SEF? if your gonna pop it, wait 3-5 seconds before doing anything after to ensure theyre focused? /sigh

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Windwalker

Some of these things sound f***ing exciting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoKSET View Post
    Some of these things sound f***ing exciting
    Can you imagine CoF+Split Personality+relics+bracers? That uptime...

Yeah, and having a huge pool of energy, and the sweet transcendence heal (especially for pvp), and the mastery buff will be sought for in 5mans. The ToD CD reduction sounds great (it will probably go to 100% in a future patch) - too bad it's still something which is almost impossible to utilize properly.