Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=29#post-573

Hey Windwalkers!

We previously responded to feedback about Serenity feeling mandatory due to bugs with Storm, Earth, and Fire, and we said that we were working on those bugs. Here’s an update on how we’re doing with that.

The following fixes for Storm, Earth, and Fire are coming in Patch 7.1.5:

Clones' Fists of Fury now channels faster with Haste, plus an additional 25% faster, to further eliminate any chance of it being clipped due to tight timing.
    Clones now travel much faster between targets.
    Clones will no longer target Immune enemies, or crowd-controlled enemies, or enemies you aren’t in combat with.
    Clones now choose a target within 15 yards of themselves (was 30 yards), to make them more responsive and give you tighter control of them. You may still manually re-target them, or summon them in a location closer to your intended target.
    Clones will now only re-target when you use an ability that applies Mark of the Crane, and their current target already has Mark of the Crane.
    If a clone is not in range of their target when an ability is used, they will leap to the target and then use the ability (instead of not using the ability).
    Clones now inherit your stacks of Transfer the Power when they are summoned. They now generate and benefit from these stacks.
    Clones now inherit your stacks of Hit Combo when they are summoned (and continue to generate and benefit from it).
    They now have 100% of your health (was 50%), and they now inherit your Dodge chance.
    Storm, Earth, and Fire no longer reduces the damage/healing of spells and abilities that the clones do not mirror (such as trinket procs).

We’re committed to making this a fun and functional ability. Please let us know if you find any further bugs with it.

Thank you very much!
    :O Finally! Was actually expecting to be ignored, but this? If they have fixed the bugs, then this is sweet. Roll on Wednesday to test the fixes!

@Juliansfist , I'd be happy with a SEF redesign, but it's mid-expansion. Blizz are more likely to leave stuff bugged to unusability until the end of the expansion than compromise and redesign major abilities halfway through.

I must say I'm amazed that Blizzard have seemingly fixed SEF.

Do you expect the relic priority in the TL;DR guide on the walkingthewinds website to remain approximately the same in 7.1.5?

i.e. this list:

Fists of the Wind
    Rising Winds (+2 ilvl)
    Inner Peace (+3 ilvl)
    Tiger Claws (+5 ilvl)
    Strength of Xuen (+6 ilvl)
    Everything else (+7 ilvl)

How are the NH fights looking for WW? Any favorable fights where we can shine?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zebrazoomba View Post
    Do you expect the relic priority in the TL;DR guide on the walkingthewinds website to remain approximately the same in 7.1.5?

i.e. this list:

Fists of the Wind
    Rising Winds (+2 ilvl)
    Inner Peace (+3 ilvl)
    Tiger Claws (+5 ilvl)
    Strength of Xuen (+6 ilvl)
    Everything else (+7 ilvl)
    WtW claims they shouldn't change much, but Babylonius is looking into it. Same with sims/similar; it seems to be under consideration

FoF should stil top but not as much as it does now. Less casts without Serenity interaction and then consider RSK relics gain some value with the 2pc reducing the CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    WtW claims they shouldn't change much, but Babylonius is looking into it. Same with sims/similar; it seems to be under consideration
    Thanks for the help!

Looking at WTW for the recent changes. It now says for food "Follow the stat priority for your character." Instead of Fishbrul for non-pandaren. Does this mean fishbrul will no longer be the best to use? A little annoying if so, I have so much of the stuff I could open my own shop in Dalaran. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Can somebody please explain to me why Eye of Command is ranked so highly on the trinket list please? even if lower item lvl than some of the other trinkets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlux View Post
    Can somebody please explain to me why Eye of Command is ranked so highly on the trinket list please? even if lower item lvl than some of the other trinkets?
    Because the proc stacks almost 500 crit rating higher than similar ilv trinkets. With the Nightbane chest even more. That's why it is so good at single target fights.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys, I just wondering if someone tested http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=144249/a...-hatred-reborn to work with windwalker or not?
    Stats on it are pretty good for WW. If "on use" also works this might be one of the best legendaries for WWs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsupers View Post
    How are the NH fights looking for WW? Any favorable fights where we can shine?
    Skorpyron, by far.

Is serenity change a nerf after all the other buffs if we stick it out with serenity? I'm glad SEF got fixes but I'm worried that without bracers we're not going to do very well.

Deleted
    No word on them changing it as of now, personally would prefer more sustained damage rather than falling off like a brick in the ocean.

Perfect scenario? both on the same level give or take and just hopping between both based on the encounter.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In case people missed it on my site, twitter, or Discord. Here's the culmination of several days of simming for all the important WW information.

7.1.5 Sim-Extravaganza: Part 1
    http://www.walkingthewind.com/2017/0...aganza-part-1/
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    In case people missed it on my site, twitter, or Discord. Here's the culmination of several days of simming for all the important WW information.

Can you clarify whether or not the Serenity nerf went through? I'm assuming not because you mention how it's often better than SEF.

The patch notes say 'Fixed an issue with Serenity that caused its cooldown reduction to extend to in-progress cooldowns beyond the duration of Serenity.', but there was no buff to Serenity to compensate, and SEF both got fixes and buffs. Really surprised Serenity is still the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    The patch notes say 'Fixed an issue with Serenity that caused its cooldown reduction to extend to in-progress cooldowns beyond the duration of Serenity.', but there was no buff to Serenity to compensate, and SEF both got fixes and buffs. Really surprised Serenity is still the best.
    I'm really puzzled now with Serenity at best shaving 7.5 seconds off of cooldowns. You'd figure being able to SEF twice withing a single Prolonged Power and all of your attacks would easily outweigh that not to mention getting all that damage in at 150% versus 145% as well as WDP and filler abilities for the remaining time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post

Excellent, thanks a load!

Quick question - with the SEF fixes, is Prolonged better than Old war? Also, is the DHC a practically useless legendary, if even with it SEF and Serenity are close?

Also Also - I presume, as you're using SimC, that the latest builds are fine to use for simming for stat weights for 7.1.5?
    Last edited by mmoca3e4aa7234; 2017-01-10 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    How is possible Serenity to outperform SEF/WDP after the changes? Dont get me wrong, I really like Serenity and would like to play it, but currently with DHC - serenity is lower dmg than the SEF/WDP @Mythic+ overall and after the changes even more. Or all the talk is about ST/Raid(more ST ones)