Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspunreality View Post
    ....O.O

Can priests heal vision? I... wow. Holy hell. I must be tired cause how did I miss that? My eyes just scan over everything 7.0 Ima say. The only reason I know this thread is cause I had it bookmarked even tho it feels like only the disc one gets any love. O.O Ill see my way out tho. Which means Ill probably trip and crack my head open.
    Blind priest healer is more than a meme, it's a lifestyle. Embrace it

Think of it like this. Your brain is a highly trained neural network, designed to react to healthbars dropping. From the general situation of raid health, boss mechanics, geometric positioning and ability cooldowns - you then apply the best option amongst of twenty-seven possible countermeasures* within a 0.2 second time frame. This is what you are trained for. You are a professional - nay, you are a damned healing god, and nobody can do this job better than you.

Not standing in void zones, paying attention to adds, and noticing that the raid leader calling for a wipe - or anything happening outside your health bars for that matter - that's just not in your job description.

*) in an ideal world. But right now, just spamcast flash heal and you'll do better, for less mental effort.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Awesome to see what you guys are planning and I think those sound like sufficient stickies .

Any tips on how am I as a holy priest can keep my 5-man group alive on say a Dresaron in DHT when you are forced to run against the wind and group takes moderately high damage? It feels like renew+pom is not enough in higher mythic+. As a druid I just double rejuv the party and it's okay (I can even tranq on the move or make my hots tick 2x faster if I need to) while as a priest I feel like there's so little I can do, feelsbadman. Sanctify isn't likely to hit 3+ as you don't need it in the beginning of the cast, but rather near the end, when ppl are more spread.
    Generally after playing rdruid I feel like if there is forced movement AND incoming damage at the same time (when you just *can't* stand still), holy priest is screwed pretty much. In raids you have others to back you up, in 5-man you don't. So do I just bench this spec for certain dungeons?

basicly make sure evryones topped up before he casts it with atleast 2x PoM on people, renew to try and get Surge procs, then when it drops just be ready with serenity/sanctify on whoever gets the rain ontop of their heads, then you can just top evryone up with Flash heal + Trail of Light, ive never had issue on it upwards of +12

Thanks! It's just so different after hundreds of hours on druid and its ultramobile kit. Planning more ahead, gotcha

Deleted
    That push back has a max range. With proper boss positioning you can just let yourself be pushed until that range is reached.

So question. In raids, how should I deal with aoe damage? Is circle of healing worth taking in cases of a fight like Heroic Odyn? I raid with a hpally and the 3rd healer differs a lot. Or do I just continue my PoMs, pray renews happen and people dont die to stupid?

Also mana sucks. Holy hell.
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

Circle is too expensive which sucks if mana IS the issue. When 7.1.5 hits, it's likely that PoH will actually be worth casting. Now yes, just pray. On Odyn especially, your composition says you need a raid healer. And since it heavily favors larger raidsize due to always 5 runebearers and Hyrja shield, I'd also suggest 4 healers. Unavoidable damage is quite high, and if people fuck up from time to time running into the orbs, it's even worse. So I'd say bring say shaman+druid for aoe and wait for 7.1.5 for priest

on Odyn, basicly keep PoM up on CD, spot heal using Flash heal + Trail of light, when he does BIG burst aoe use sanctify + 2 PoH. Its realy simple dont overly rely on PoH to try and get evryone up, the dmg is predictable so just spot heal reliably

anyone got a good flash heal + light of tuure macro? i want to use them on the same bind so i can save some space for other spells , i know its not the best way to play it butt im desperate for keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    anyone got a good flash heal + light of tuure macro? i want to use them on the same bind so i can save some space for other spells , i know its not the best way to play it butt im desperate for keybinds.
    How are you out of keybinds? Just use a shift or ctrl modifier on it.

I'm surpised I see nothing regarding Chastise mana cost. Is the tooltip intended cost or not? It bothers me way more then it should

Sigh, prolly one of those things they only respond about on twitter.

Deleted
    Regarding the keybinds: every spec and class has an artifact ability so it makes sense to have a certain keybind for that and not macro it into some other ability (IMO!^^). I use '5' for that for example.

Trinket question. I come from a disc priest so atm Ive just been rocking

855 Promises
    865(Socket) Heightened Senses

My cache for the week gave me an 865 Nether Anti-toxin tho. Is it any good? Worth replacing anything for it? Never knew it was a trinket, not even sure how it works exactly?
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

Quote Originally Posted by warchief606 View Post
    Regarding the keybinds: every spec and class has an artifact ability so it makes sense to have a certain keybind for that and not macro it into some other ability (IMO!^^). I use '5' for that for example.
    No, not every class has this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    No, not every class has this.
    Which classes dont have artifact abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by warchief606 View Post
    Which classes dont have artifact abilities?
    Ever used your holy priest's active artefact ability?
    Light of Tuure does not qualify, you need too many points before you can use that one.

Aside from that, why would you need a special button for artefact abilities?
    Those are no different from every other ability you have depending on spec (unless you randomly forget to unequip your legendary fishing rod for raids and dungeons all the time).
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-12-08 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Ever used your holy priest's active artefact ability?
    Light of Tuure does not qualify, you need too many points before you can use that one.

Aside from that, why would you need a special button for artefact abilities?
    Those are no different from every other ability you have depending on spec (unless you randomly forget to unequip your legendary fishing rod for raids and dungeons all the time).
    Light of T'uure can be unlocked with 11 points (albeit not optimally) and is an active ability granted by our artifact, how does that not count?

Hi guys, i need opinion from you regarding stats and ilvl and I will use my example to explain the issue.
    1. 875 ilvl - 35371 int 32% crit 5% haste 52% mastery 2% versatility 39,6k stamina.
    2. 889 ilvl - 37135 int 15% crit 19% haste 48% mastery 4% versatility 44,2 stamina.

Looking these two configuration which one is the best?

Lower ilvl, losing intellect but with good amount of secondary stats or second one with more int, but not so good secondary configuration.

Note: This is one of the problems that Blizzard is trying to fix with 7.1.5, when secondary stats overpass the primary stats, but so far I don't think will change much.

15% Crit is realy low, we require higher crit to trigger our Artifact traits to heal properly, your adding alot of int ontop of it but you have alot less chance of triggering 20% extra healing ( and next patch ToL wont trigger it so having good crit chance still remains very important )