Some appearances not being stored account wide

Anyone else having this issue?

I have a 1H axe from HFC Heroic on my Druid that I saved for today, even after logging in/out on all my toons that axe appearance is not available for me on my DK in Transmog interface.

Deleted
    Druids can't equip axes, so the look is not unlocked.

Druids can use the following weapons:

Daggers
    Fist Weapons
    Maces
    Polearms
    Staves

Quote Originally Posted by Gnairk View Post
    Druids can't equip axes, so the look is not unlocked.
    Are you shitting me? Thats why I guess, I was saving items for other classes on all my toons, for nothing apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrinder View Post
    Are you shitting me? Thats why I guess, I was saving items for other classes on all my toons, for nothing apparently.
    It isn't wasted.
    It is still in your collection, and so while not providing what you wanted it isn't what I would call "for nothing".
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathgrinder View Post
    Yep, it was for nothing. But tbh that was known for months now? Only stuff that you can equip (and in case of armour is your main armour type) will be added to your collection.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    It isn't wasted.
    It is still in your collection, and so while not providing what you wanted it isn't what I would call "for nothing".
    He looted the item(s) on the wrong characters, so the appearance won't be unlocked.

As his druid cannot use the axe, it cannot unlock it for the DK to benefit from.

This is something we've known pretty much since they announced the wardrobe though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    He looted the item(s) on the wrong characters, so the appearance won't be unlocked.

As his druid cannot use the axe, it cannot unlock it for the DK to benefit from.

This is something we've known pretty much since they announced the wardrobe though.
    Ah, didnt quite catch that it was on his druid.
    But yes, the need for it to be relevant to the character in question has been known since an early stage.
    Firstly that it has to be capable of equipping it, as currently.
    And secondly that armor must match your intended proficiency, that being new though in-line with the currently rules you consider what you can transmog to the gear you should be wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I know that feeling. I bid on a BMAH box and in it was an arcanite ripper.

In my excitement that I got it for 30k I completely forgot "oh.. right I'm a druid. I can't even use this."