Thread: Wardrobe Addon

Wardrobe Addon

Does anyone know if there's any addon's that assist with the wardrobe? Similar to the seemingly discontinued Legion Wardrobe addon? Specifically, I want an addon that will show me whether Ive collected an items appearance when i hover over it. Also one with more filters would be nice as well. Thanks!

I've been getting tooltips of "you HAVEN'T added this to your collection yet."

I've got Legion Wardrobe add-on disabled, so that's probably the interface.

Yeah I know that it tells you whether you've added a BoE or not, but I'd also like if it said "you have collected this appearance" on ones you have collected. That way I don't have to manually search through the list to make sure it's added properly

Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post
    Yeah I know that it tells you whether you've added a BoE or not, but I'd also like if it said "you have collected this appearance" on ones you have collected. That way I don't have to manually search through the list to make sure it's added properly
    Yeah I'd like that too. I don't know which have been added or not, in particular boe items, some say I don't have it but then i equip them and I don't get a msg saying its been added. like wtf hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chalon9 View Post
    Specifically, I want an addon that will show me whether Ive collected an items appearance when i hover over it. Also one with more filters would be nice as well. Thanks!
    http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/can-i-mog-it Will do just this. It was a lifesaver for cleaning out my bank/BoEs

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping some by will make a wardrobe addon with dungeon/raid/zone filters. Essentially take over where AtlasLoot has dropped the ball over the last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I'm hoping some by will make a wardrobe addon with dungeon/raid/zone filters. Essentially take over where AtlasLoot has dropped the ball over the last couple years.
    I was just thinking the same thing, but along the lines of the Simple Armory mount planner. It'd be cool to see something like "Molten Core: 12 missing transmogs" so I know I need to farm MC for those 12 items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zutroy View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing, but along the lines of the Simple Armory mount planner. It'd be cool to see something like "Molten Core: 12 missing transmogs" so I know I need to farm MC for those 12 items.
    Someone get on this, that's amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really wish I knew about coding and how to make an addon, because something like that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I've been getting tooltips of "you HAVEN'T added this to your collection yet."

I've got Legion Wardrobe add-on disabled, so that's probably the interface.

You only get that if its your armor/weapon type. You do not get it for other items. Which is annoying because normally I tend to pass on loot rolls for BOE items but now that might not be a good thing

what I want is two things from the appearances window.

Filter by level requirement, meaning filter out what I cannot wear before I go to xmog guy
    Filter across all armor/weapon positions so that I can see if I have the full set.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Given most of my appearances are from the salvage yard, I'm getting a LOT of "you can't wear that."

Which is annoying, because (1) there are some other items that have the same appearance that have lower-level (or no level) restrictions, and (2) the tooltip isn't telling me if I have the least-restrictive appearance.

I've got 15-ish banks full of gear, and I don't know if I can release auction/vendor/gift them away yet.