Poll: Did you get your challenge mode 8/8 gold achievement before pre-patch went live?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Challenge Mode Gold

Who got their challenge mode gold before pre-patch went live??!

Guess what?

I did.

Never even set foot in a single Challenge Mode dungeon, so, no.

Yeah. I waited til the last week but after I did my first set I turned around and did a carry set right afterward. I personally found them way easier than their MoP counterparts.

Forgot to get mine in the 2 years the expansion was out. Gonna try to find a group now.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I bought 8/8 Gold CM thanks to all that gold I farmed at my garrison!

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Forgot to get mine in the 2 years the expansion was out. Gonna try to find a group now.
    I think the rewards are gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    I think the rewards are gone now.
    You can't even set dungeons to CMode difficulty.

Did the MoP gold CMs, didn't care enough about the WoD CMs.

I bought it for gold back in april.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, because busy time in life. Don't know why they even close them for good, just removal of content... They have scaling down in game from leveling and gear... it should be seasonal like pvp for titles lol.

And now blizzard should go through the logs of everyone with gold and remove the reward from all the players who bought theirs. No need to add a system with something that is "hard" to get when everyone can do it rather easily. You can even buy it legitimately from blizzard now. Buy tokens, Sell for gold, spend gold on boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    And now blizzard should go through the logs of everyone with gold and remove the reward from all the players who bought theirs. No need to add a system with something that is "hard" to get when everyone can do it rather easily. You can even buy it legitimately from blizzard now. Buy tokens, Sell for gold, spend gold on boosts.
    Will never happen. Couldn't be bothered to do them legit as timed dungeons at a fixed 630 ilv are aids. Best 400k I ever spent

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Will never happen. Couldn't be bothered to do them legit as timed dungeons at a fixed 630 ilv are aids. Best 400k I ever spent
    Actually it's a good system for people who want the challenge as it's called. But yeah gold paid boosts are fine imo but RMT hell no. I did mine with some friends and had to go back to a couple because I got silver.

Ofcourse its never gonna happen. And it shouldn't really either. Not really the players who spent golds fault. But blizzard should have done something about it before it even started happening. Like if you had gold you could only help others get gold that was on your friendslist before you got gold yourself. That way you couldn't boost unknown plauyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Actually it's a good system for people who want the challenge as it's called. But yeah gold paid boosts are fine imo but RMT hell no. I did mine with some friends and had to go back to a couple because I got silver.
    "Challenge" during my carry (even though my hunter was keeping up with their dps) I saw some of the most cheesiest shit I've ever seen. Some classes are just complete garbage in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Challenge" during my carry (even though my hunter was keeping up with their dps) I saw some of the most cheesiest shit I've ever seen. Some classes are just complete garbage in there.
    Shamans and DKs yup yup. "This boss takes 1-2 minutes if you don't have a Shaman and/or DK. With said classes, it takes all of 15 seconds"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I had the good foresight (read: luck) to have an enh shammy alt with mirror of the blademaster, wasn't exactly hard to find groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got carried (well, I actually kept up on dps playing ret which I hardly ever play) by friends a week ago, wasn't too hard.

I quit before I got around to doing it.

Finished them regulary with a guild group ~ half a year ago, doing 2 dungeons per evening. ubrs took one evening alone.