Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    they just buffed mw's tier though, :thinking:
    [sarcastic]
    Buffing 2P from 1-1.5% to ~2% HPS and 4P from 0.05% to 0.3% HPS will definitely:
    1)make MW scale better with secondary stats (it's still non-synergizing with any class mechanics crit and versatility as BiS stats, yea)
    2)make MW non-useless utility-wise (LC IS DA BEST SKILL EVAR)
    3)compensate for 10 to 30% difference in average HPS compared to other healers.
    [/sarcastic]

Just reroll, c'mon.

already did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7+ Year Old Account
    already did ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Stop being a joke. You are wrong again and again and again. They also buff resto shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not really a buff though.

Increasing 0% by whatever amount is still 0% guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    well mw tier is pretty good, if they buff the aura by like 5-10% mw will probably be decent in argus

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    well mw tier is pretty good, if they buff the aura by like 5-10% mw will probably be decent in argus
    In heroic. Just like it was in ToS.
    Laughful gear scaling and zero reasons to bring a monk over other healers will still hold MW in trash tier in mythic.

Waiting for 8.0.

7+ Year Old Account

Hello Sups!
    Why do you still care mw since you will always be the 1st healer in the world by playing disc? You were bad in HFC by playing MW compared to now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVB View Post
    In heroic. Just like it was in ToS.
    Laughful gear scaling and zero reasons to bring a monk over other healers will still hold MW in trash tier in mythic.

Waiting for 8.0.
    99% of players engage with heroic, and if mistweaver is fine in heroic the reality is mistweaver is in an acceptable state.

7+ Year Old Account
    99% of players engage with heroic, and if mistweaver is fine in heroic the reality is mistweaver is in an acceptable state.
    That is why multiple difficulties and ARENA ARE BAD!
    SCREW ALL E-SPORTS in MMORPG!
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-09-30 at 05:32 AM.

So, you want to say tha MW is in acceptable state right now? (MW is great in heroics in ToS, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    It's not really a buff though.

Increasing 0% by whatever amount is still 0% guys.
    it is...

sure mw is still the worst spec with this tier buff, doesnt mean its not a buff either

7+ Year Old Account
    it is...

sure mw is still the worst spec with this tier buff, doesnt mean its not a buff either
    2pc is also nerfed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVB View Post
    So, you want to say tha MW is in acceptable state right now? (MW is great in heroics in ToS, btw)
    I mean the class killed mythic bosses at a decent world rank, and performs above average for the majority of players (look at mistweaver statistics in heroic for example) So, whether you want to agree with me or not, mistweaver is in an acceptable state right now. That's why you don't see many casual normal/heroic raiders qqing about mistweaver, because the spec is only a problem for mythic raiders.

At this point however, if they wanted to help Mistweaver in Mythic raids, buffing the aura by like ~5-10% (10% is what they should buff it by, but 5% is (((fine))) and blizzard is more likely to do a small buff anyway), and it is playable in mythic raids. It just got a 4 set that during testing was upwards of a 15% hps increase, and the new raid has a few encounters where mistweaver utility/toolkit is strong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only kids play mw.

LOL.

EVEN HEROIC GUILD RECRUITMENT: ALL HEALERS EXCLUDE MW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Awesome! Blizzard, you did the right thing!
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-10-01 at 09:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for Sups to take his stupid argument one step further and say "MW is fine in normal dungeons and raids and most players run that level of content so MW is fine".

I guess we just collectively ignore the state of MW performance, representation, useless legendaries, horrible talent tree, no mana longevity, inconsistent secondary stat scaling and clunky mechanics so that we can talk about MW performance being acceptable in environments where performance doesn't matter.

Other healers can be strong, well represented, well balanced and enjoyable/rewarding specs to play but not MW.

I'm beginning to think that the reason MW is in such a horrid state is because some of the historically more prominent MW players are literal retards and Blizzard listened to them in beta.
    Last edited by Rife; 2017-10-02 at 07:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for Sups to take his stupid argument one step further and say "MW is fine in normal dungeons and raids and most players run that level of content so MW is fine".
    I want to know why this is a stupid argument. The entire purpose of this rework was to make non-mythic raiding mistweavers perform better in raids/dungeons. It's serviced this purpose and beyond that. Are you trying to suggest blizzard cater for 1% of people? They were catering to the 1% in the previous incarnations of Mistweaver, and it was equally unpopular.

"dumbing" down specs has been a common theme throughout ever major class rework this expansion. From surrender to madness nerfs to 7.3 feral changes. The only spec that's remained hard is Discipline Priest, but Discipline Priest is in a very different position than Mistweaver.

Regardless, just expanding on the acceptable statement. The spec has cleared the content at a high world rank, and performs great for the average player. That's textbook "acceptable state" in my mind anyway.

I guess we just collectively ignore the state of MW performance, representation, useless legendaries, horrible talent tree, no mana longevity, inconsistent secondary stat scaling and clunky mechanics so that we can talk about MW performance is acceptable in environments where performance doesn't matter.
    I think you've confusing my stance. All I have said is mistweaver is in a fine position for the majority of people who play it. This isn't a false statement. I actually agree the issues such as garbage talent balance/secondary stat scaling/garbage legendaries are real problems. However most of this doesn't matter to blizzard right now, because they can attempt to fix secondary stat scaling/talents next expansion, and place bandaid fixes over problems with buffs to the aura.

Other healers can be strong, well represented, well balanced and enjoyable/rewarding specs to play but not MW.
    It's pretty clear blizzard had very different priorities this expansion. Mistweaver was on the back-burner compared to more "important" specs such as discipline priest. I would fully expect the level of attention they put into mistweaver during wod, for 8.0.

I'm beginning to think that the reason MW is in such a horrid state is because some of the historically more prominent MW players are literal retards and Blizzard listened to them in beta.
    mfw i get called a retard from the guy who said "Disc Priests shouldn't stack haste". Guess I should just kill myself now.

The only thing you can blame me for is making blizzard aware of how overpowered pre-nerf legs/boots were. I'll take credit for that

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to know why this is a stupid argument. The entire purpose of this rework was to make non-mythic raiding mistweavers perform better in raids/dungeons. It's serviced this purpose and beyond that. Are you trying to suggest blizzard cater for 1% of people? They were catering to the 1% in the previous incarnations of Mistweaver, and it was equally unpopular.

"dumbing" down specs has been a common theme throughout ever major class rework this expansion. From surrender to madness nerfs to 7.3 feral changes. The only spec that's remained hard is Discipline Priest, but Discipline Priest is in a very different position than Mistweaver.

Regardless, just expanding on the acceptable statement. The spec has cleared the content at a high world rank, and performs great for the average player. That's textbook "acceptable state" in my mind anyway.

I think you've confusing my stance. All I have said is mistweaver is in a fine position for the majority of people who play it. This isn't a false statement. I actually agree the issues such as garbage talent balance/secondary stat scaling/garbage legendaries are real problems. However most of this doesn't matter to blizzard right now, because they can attempt to fix secondary stat scaling/talents next expansion, and place bandaid fixes over problems with buffs to the aura.

It's pretty clear blizzard had very different priorities this expansion. Mistweaver was on the back-burner compared to more "important" specs such as discipline priest. I would fully expect the level of attention they put into mistweaver during wod, for 8.0.

mfw i get called a retard from the guy who said "Disc Priests shouldn't stack haste". Guess I should just kill myself now.

The only thing you can blame me for is making blizzard aware of how overpowered pre-nerf legs/boots were. I'll take credit for that
    just as what u did and said before ToS/NH and you are wrong and wrong again.

I highly doubt whether mw will be fine in 7.3.5. Even it will perform as good as HFC, it is still horrible and the worst healer.
    Monk is a leather class which means mw will always compete with resto druid which means it will never be fine.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-10-02 at 10:07 AM.

Deleted
    Sup is not responsible to the stat of the MW but his contribution during beta was not ... very constructive. You asked for the removing of the old mana tea mechanics without worrying much about mana management. You asked for the nerf of our best lego while other spec keep their OP legendaries. And you end up quickly rerolling when you realized the issues of the spec. Sorry dude but you should realize why those who try to play the spec at the highest level are upset about you.

The spec needs a whole revamp of its core concepts. From a complex spec before 7.0 we end up in a dumb state where you cannot be wrong when you press a button but in exchange we cannot be right either due to the lack of deep mechanic concept.

I just take one example: enveloping mist. This spell is almost not used in raid environment as it does a ton of overhealing. Both its cost and its SP should be nerf. That would allow us to make a better used of its healing bonus and make lifecycle or mist wrap an interesting choice and our leg belt good even in raid.

Sure such reflections are useless now as no changes won't come before 8.0 but please stop saying that the spec just need a buff aura before Antorus. The spec has no strong scaling issue, secondary stats are now as good as intel. If MW falls from normal raiding to mythic raiding that is not due to scaling this is related to mechanics issues.
    Last edited by mmoc1c5469f119; 2017-10-02 at 10:13 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenlady View Post
    Sup is not responsible to the stat of the MW but his contribution during beta was not ... very constructive. You asked for the removing of the old mana tea mechanics without worrying much about mana management. You asked for the nerf of our best lego while other spec keep their OP legendaries. And you end up quickly rerolling when you realized the issues of the spec. Sorry dude but you should realize why those who try to play the spec at the highest level are upset about you.

The spec needs a whole revamp of its core concepts. From a complex spec before 7.0 we end up in a dumb state where you cannot be wrong when you press a button but in exchange we cannot be right either due to the lack of deep mechanic concept.

I just take one example: enveloping mist. This spell is almost not used in raid environment as it does a ton of overhealing. Both its cost and its SP should be nerf. That would allow us to make a better used of its healing bonus and make lifecycle or mist wrap an interesting choice even in raid.

Sure such reflections are useless now as no changes won't come before 8.0 but please stop saying that the spec just need a buff aura before Antorus. The spec has no strong scaling issue, secondary stats are now as good as intel. If MW falls from normal raiding to mythic raiding that is not due to scaling this is related to mechanics issues.
    MW is always not good. Not just in Legion. I remember people said this spec required revamp as you say now in both MoP and WoD. The fact is blizzard just hates this spec and they will never allow this spec to be good. I highly doubt mw will be good even in 8.0.

The only pressure towards Blizzard about it is to unsub massively(just like those people who played on nostalrius).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care about the rest of your post but this point. Like I said, imagine if people actually reported op shit during beta, and not just me. I just personally didn't believe in ignoring feedback potential because I wanted a spec i didn't even want to play to remain op. Pre-nerf legs/boots were really stupid honestly. I don't think it's really healthy for a spec for 2 legendaries to result in a 30%+ hps increase.

btw for the record, i was literally always going to be a disc priest, whatever state mistweaver was in was not going to change my decision.

also yet another person who believes mana tea was the reason monk had infinite mana