Deleted
    Doesnt sount to impressive tho.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I suspect many people are like me and just don't care about 5 man content?
    That is what blizzard doing in legion. They are fixing 5-man and other systems. You know after a series changes during expansions and expansions, the game has become too raid-focus. Leveling, 5-man, profession, PVP and gold systems are all dead.

So I think you need put more focus on dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Mistweaver in 5-man suffers more utility issues than raids. No heroism/bloodlust, no battle rez, no fistweaving(seems very important in 5-man contents).
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2016-10-24 at 05:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think mistweaver's problem in 5 mans is just they're inferior disc priests/rdruids.

The SCK nerf was quite a big nerf to the usefulness in a dungeon imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Mistweaver in 5-man suffers more utility issues than raids. No heroism/bloodlust, no battle rez, no fistweaving(seems very important in 5-man contents).
    I honestly feel every healer should have a battle rez

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    I honestly feel every healer should have a battle rez
    Omg, yes please. Especially now that Mythics+ are a major part of the game, it does not make sense that only some groups have Bress and other dont. To be honest, I also think that they should give Bloodlust either to every DPS in the group or to every tank. This way every Mythic+ group has access to a Battle Ress and Bloodlust and not only some. I think these two abilities are too significant not to homogenize and give very big advantages to some groups and not others. I think Blizzard is still stuck to the "we balance everything around Raids only" mentality.

By the way, I routinely get rejected by Mythic+ groups in match-making even though I may outgear the instance. I assume it is because I am a MW.
    Last edited by lycrates; 2016-10-24 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lycrates View Post
    Omg, yes please. Especially now that Mythics+ are a major part of the game, it does not make sense that only some groups have Bress and other dont. To be honest, I also think that they should give Bloodlust either to every DPS in the group or to every tank. This way every Mythic+ group has access to a Battle Ress and Bloodlust and not only some. I think these two abilities are too significant not to homogenize and give very big advantages to some groups and not others. I think Blizzard is still stuck to the "we balance everything around Raids only" mentality.

By the way, I routinely get rejected by Mythic+ groups in match-making even though I may outgear the instance. I assume it is because I am a MW.
    I disagree that every spec needs bres / heroism, but I also think it's the best alternative.

As far as bres, balance wise with 5 man content mattering, I think it's necessary. It's nice that all druids and DKs have it, but that still forces you to bring one of the 2.

Heroism on the other hand, I think is fine. Shamans, Mages, BM Hunters, and Drums are an option. I do think that other classes need something important though. In 5 man content, why ever bring a Warlock? Cookies arent necessary. Why bring a Warrior? Tanks are fine, but dps specs bring nothing but damage.

Deleted
    i thought effuse would get a buff in 7.1, but the attack power one only applies to the other specs, right?
    So we only get a bit more soothing mist heals while having the buggy bird nerfed.
    I really need those shoulders now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nague View Post
    i thought effuse would get a buff in 7.1, but the attack power one only applies to the other specs, right?
    So we only get a bit more soothing mist heals while having the buggy bird nerfed.
    I really need those shoulders now.
    1 intel equals 1 attack power for mistweavers tho.

Play RJW with Mist Wrap and play JSS with SotC EF imo
    Last edited by Floopa; 2016-10-25 at 07:18 AM.

Hi guys; I've only been playing MW Monk since Legion i played as a dps for 7years after that i need to change so i decided to play MW Monk in Legion.I'm really new as a healer so plz be nice for me i read all pinned staff in discord so whats wrong with my MW?Because im really trouble about mana management.i know mw monk is little bit trouble about mana than the others but i've got huge problem in raids so i did wrong.can u look my logs and plz say me whats wrong with my rotation or etc.
    so sory because im not allowed to share links. so plz search Angyol of Twisting Nether (EU) i m on 27lvl artifact weapon trait.
    damn when i look my logs ,im so bad at mw monk right now.
    btw i got Heightened Senses (850) with socket , Flask of the Solemn Night (840),Horn of Cenarius (875) will i buy darkmoon promises will it worth for me because of my mana situation? i did Geodew's Mistweaver Stat Weights and i think it is worth it with my stats but i dont have much golds so after buying i ll be broke..
    PS: so sory about my language

Deleted
    Blizzard could just as easily fix the issue with Heroism/Battle Res in mythic+ dungeons only by adding a Heroism and battle res button when you are in them. They could share the same cooldowns and DR as if you had classes that bring those tools in the group. Problem fixed without needing to give classes abilities that could mess with the game in any way. They obviously aren't this clever so I can't imagine this ever happening

Hi guys; I've only been playing MW Monk since Legion i played as a dps for 7years after that i need to change so i decided to play MW Monk in Legion.I'm really new as a healer so plz be nice for me i read all pinned staff in discord so whats wrong with my MW?Because im really trouble about mana management.i know mw monk is little bit trouble about mana than the others but i've got huge problem in raids so i did wrong.can u look my logs and plz say me whats wrong with my rotation or etc.
    so sory because im not allowed to share links. so plz search Angyol of Twisting Nether (EU) i m on 27lvl artifact weapon trait.
    damn when i look my logs ,im so bad at mw monk right now.
    btw i got Heightened Senses (850) with socket , Flask of the Solemn Night (840),Horn of Cenarius (875) will i buy darkmoon promises will it worth for me because of my mana situation? i did Geodew's Mistweaver Stat Weights and i think it is worth it with my stats but i dont have much golds so after buying i ll be broke..
    PS: so sory about my language
    Only checked your latest Dragons Heroic fight:

- If you're only going to use mana tea one time in a fight, might as well go with Focused Thunder.

- renewing mist should be applied whenever it's available. Your average is 1 RM every 22 seconds when it has an 8 second cooldown.

- using revival can save you a lot of vivify spam and a LOT of mana.

- use mana potions. You used the solitude trinket when a Leytorrent potion would have given you 3x as much.

- you have over 40% overheal on enveloping mist and vivify. You might be putting too much effort in maximizing lifecycles at the cost of using spells you don't need. That is a big part of you running out of mana early.

Sorry if I picked a fight that wasn't representative. It's not looking too bad, really. It looks like you're still getting used to the playstyle. You're only a few tweaks away from a solid performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mensonge View Post
    Only checked your latest Dragons Heroic fight:

- If you're only going to use mana tea one time in a fight, might as well go with Focused Thunder.

- renewing mist should be applied whenever it's available. Your average is 1 RM every 22 seconds when it has an 8 second cooldown.

- using revival can save you a lot of vivify spam and a LOT of mana.

- use mana potions. You used the solitude trinket when a Leytorrent potion would have given you 3x as much.

- you have over 40% overheal on enveloping mist and vivify. You might be putting too much effort in maximizing lifecycles at the cost of using spells you don't need. That is a big part of you running out of mana early.

Sorry if I picked a fight that wasn't representative. It's not looking too bad, really. It looks like you're still getting used to the playstyle. You're only a few tweaks away from a solid performance.
    First of all thx for looking my logs and answering.Yeah you are right about MT and RM.i must use a lot RM when cd is up.I m using Revival when raid leader say the time.They are pushing mythic.I m just playing with them HC Farm because im not good as a healer right now,im thankful for them because they took me every HC farm.its really great for my learning curve about raid healing btw what is your opinion about darkmoon trinket? and thx again for answering..i ll try your suggestions.

Hey guys, any changes on the trinkets BiS list with Horn of Cenarius buff, Karazhan and/or ToV new ones?

I'm running with 880 Vial and 870 Senses atm.

Deleted
    Currently using alchemy stone. With leytorrent i get back roughly 400k mana back.

There ia also an extra available upgrade on the darkmoon trinket and the alchemy stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Play RJW with Mist Wrap and play JSS with SotC EF imo
    I somewhat disagree.

I'd much rather take JSS with Mist Wrap, mainly because when you use EnM on a target, that target WILL get healing from the JSS for a little while until you heal someone else. Meaning that target gets a bit more healing from JSS than he normally would, due to the extra duration and healing bonus with Mist Wrap. This, paired with the shoulders, means a nice bit of extra healing you won't see with SotC.

In my mind I'd much rather roll with SotC with RJW, due to the mana return and positional requirement meaning I'll often heal the melee with RJW, etc.

My preferred setup at the moment will be Mist Wrap, JSS and Mana Tea. Mana Tea due to the periods where I'll rely on heft EF usuage or even EnM usuage.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, I'm fine with Focused Thunder, but I've heard that Rising Thunder is better. I can kinda see why, what with RSK having a Haste CD, and BOK having a chance to reset its CD; you could potentially be getting 4-5 TFTs in a 30 second period.

Is it better, or is Focused Thunder fine? I kinda enjoy not having to stand in melee, and not having to hit RSK on CD.
    If I'm not mistaken if you don't stand in melee you lose out on free healing

Deleted
    Hi,
    I started reading this topic and I checked some other MW logs. Then I began to worry if I'm doing something wrong.
    I never raid with a guild (though I did hc too), but some random russian guy from a normal run uploaded the logs.
    My 1. healing is always the mastery, which looks weird or is it okay (I haven't seen any other MW with mastery being on top)?
    Cenarius normal: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...translate=true
    Xavius normal: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...translate=true
    My secondary stats are awful though... Only 11% versatility, but 15% haste and 16% crit. (329% mastery)

Quote Originally Posted by fadedmind View Post
    If I'm not mistaken if you don't stand in melee you lose out on free healing
    Care to elaborate? What "free healing" am I missing by not standing in melee?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Care to elaborate? What "free healing" am I missing by not standing in melee?
    Mist of sheilun and celestial breath.