Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Mist of sheilun and celestial breath.
    I don't have either of those yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    I did M9+ dungeons yesterday and the day before yesterday, I feel I'm still below mana cap if I choose talents FT and I feel mana tea would be a better option. I'm not sure the issue here. Maybe our dps are low?
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2016-10-26 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    idk how reliable it is but according to geodew's math vial is #1 trinket
    Seeing good numbers with it. Seems to match the theorycraft in logs.
    It might not look like a lot in logs, but actually taking a trinket off completely and healing with only one trinket will only lose you about 6% HPS tops at this item level.
    Last edited by Geodew; 2016-10-26 at 06:42 AM.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I saw that Soothing Mist was on a "known bugs" list on Legion release, as the healing doesn't appear on screen (combat text). Seems this was finally fixed.

Soothing Mist does around 25000 healing per tick for me now, with Unison (shoulders) and JSS does 12500 or so. I've noticed the tooltip now says Soothing Mist heals every 0.5 sec, was this recently changed? Think it said around 0.3 sec for me earlier.
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2016-10-26 at 10:56 AM.
    Hi

So what talents are you guys using now for EN?

So far I've been running with:

First boss: chiji and lifecycle/mist wrap
    Dragons: chiji and lifecycle/mist wrap (this my worst encounter for whatever reason)
    Ursoc: RJW and sotc
    Iggy: chiji and lifecycle/mist wrap
    Cena: chiji and lifecycle/mist wrap but not sure if this is the best way to go.
    Xavius: gonna try rjw and sotc. But the way Dream resets cooldowns i get to use chiji pretty often. Not sure what to do here either.

With the chiji nerf is jade statue worth using for some encounters? I don't have the legendary shoulders.

So, who's abusing the legendary belt bug. We know who you are :-p
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

So I just rerolled to MW. A question on trinkets though. I have two trinkets, both of which have 0 base intellect. One of them is the one from dragons(?) in EN with Vers and procs Int+haste. My other trinket procs an absorb shield on the target.

I want to know if it is better to equip pure intellect trinkets even if the secondary stats are less than ideal?

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    So I just rerolled to MW. A question on trinkets though. I have two trinkets, both of which have 0 base intellect. One of them is the one from dragons(?) in EN with Vers and procs Int+haste. My other trinket procs an absorb shield on the target.

I want to know if it is better to equip pure intellect trinkets even if the secondary stats are less than ideal?
    So you have the 2 mistweavers best in slot trinkets. Enjoy.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    I got a question guys, did patch 7.1 modify the haste modifier for the Renewing mist ticks? I cant seem to get it to lower the ticks less then 2 seconds now no matter how much haste I have.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for my third legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemonje View Post
    I got a question guys, did patch 7.1 modify the haste modifier for the Renewing mist ticks? I cant seem to get it to lower the ticks less then 2 seconds now no matter how much haste I have.
    I'm waiting my third legendary.

AFAIK, haste no longer affects all DoT/ HoT ticks, so I feel haste is a meaningless stat for most specs now.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I'm waiting for my third legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm waiting my third legendary.

AFAIK, haste no longer affects all DoT/ HoT ticks, so I feel haste is a meaningless stat for most specs now.
    Its only tooltip bug (or clarity for plebs perhaps) as my ReM ticks MORE than 12 times (with a 24s duration)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I think I saw that Soothing Mist was on a "known bugs" list on Legion release, as the healing doesn't appear on screen (combat text). Seems this was finally fixed.

Soothing Mist does around 25000 healing per tick for me now, with Unison (shoulders) and JSS does 12500 or so. I've noticed the tooltip now says Soothing Mist heals every 0.5 sec, was this recently changed? Think it said around 0.3 sec for me earlier.
    You sure about SooM healing appearing now? I havent noticed yet

Deleted
    Its a tooltip bug, dot and hot tooltip doesnt scale up with haste currently.

Watch the combat logg instead of the tooltips.

So just got an intel / verse at ilvl 865 from world quest, kinda happy about it.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-10-26 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Care to elaborate? What "free healing" am I missing by not standing in melee?
    Not sure of the names but One gold trait makes it so every time you pop TfT it heals ina conal area up to 10 yards And the other that boosts all hot healing for x amount of secs (random proc) and then after that time it bursts for a percentage of what hots healed for. Sorry not sure of the names off top of my head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquids View Post
    So what talents are you guys using now for EN?

So far I've been running with:

First boss: chiji and lifecycle/mist wrap
    Dragons: chiji and lifecycle/mist wrap (this my worst encounter for whatever reason)
    Ursoc: RJW and sotc
    Iggy: chiji and lifecycle/mist wrap
    Cena: chiji and lifecycle/mist wrap but not sure if this is the best way to go.
    Xavius: gonna try rjw and sotc. But the way Dream resets cooldowns i get to use chiji pretty often. Not sure what to do here either.

With the chiji nerf is jade statue worth using for some encounters? I don't have the legendary shoulders.
    nythendra: chiji ft sotc
    dragons: chiji rt sotc (portal heal)
    ursoc: rjw mt sotc
    iggy: chiji mt sotc
    cena: chiji mt sotc. tried making rjw work as it worked fine on heroic, but on myth ppl are just too spread out to make it work imo (still progressing though). Overall a horrible fight for MW if you ask me

Does anyone have an updated Essence Font weak aura? The one I was using that showed valid targets in range broke with 7.1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylied View Post
    Does anyone have an updated Essence Font weak aura? The one I was using that showed valid targets in range broke with 7.1.
    Since UnitPosition and UnitDistanceSquared no longer usable in 7.1, you could still know how many targets in range(IsItemInRange or something). Sadly, it is not very precisely and we can't use algorithms to find the optimal point any more.

BTW, DBM radar/ ExRT focus chaos is also broken. XD

- - - Updated - - -

JSS tested in LFR, it is still bad due to stupid mechanism and tons of overhealing.

all fights dont change 98% parses in mythic EN
    chi burst
    celerity
    mist wrap
    leg sweep
    healing elixir
    crane
    mana tea (more mana aka more heals so more hps)

also to add, i stack heavy crit as it is far far far far better then stacking verse. ive gone from 16% verse to 8% and from 28% crit to 40% and my hps has jumped up 80k hps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hots87 View Post
    all fights dont change 98% parses in mythic EN
    chi burst
    celerity
    mist wrap
    leg sweep
    healing elixir
    crane
    mana tea (more mana aka more heals so more hps)

also to add, i stack heavy crit as it is far far far far better then stacking verse. ive gone from 16% verse to 8% and from 28% crit to 40% and my hps has jumped up 80k hps.
    Really? How is it crit is THAT better? and how many fights do you base the change on? (could be crit rng, if it is only based on a few fights)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylied View Post
    Raysere updated his weak aura, seems to work fine even if it's less precise.

https://www.weakauras.online/en/a/65b3ZJD9JV

im 5/7m and also 99% parse on everything in herioc nah ive tested on multi attempts just like using mythic vial seems useless as fuck. loseing hps from that too even though its apparently BIS but more mana = more heals. so yeh just my 2 cents