The fact that you did one of the best hps on the fight simply doesn't mean that you did everything perfect or even just better that people that did a lower hps.

Would you say "i got innerved only once on a 6 min fight, BUT i'm world #4 so that was the best way to do it?" Of course no.

Sorry if i misunderstood "give me advice" as "give me advice" and not "look at my big dick".

Quote Originally Posted by Caprix View Post
    The fact that you did one of the best hps on the fight simply doesn't mean that you did everything perfect or even just better that people that did a lower hps.

Would you say "i got innerved only once on a 6 min fight, BUT i'm world #4 so that was the best way to do it?" Of course no.

Sorry if i misunderstood "give me advice" as "give me advice" and not "look at my big dick".
    He's just trolling, or maybe the most over-sensitive player ever, either way just ignore him

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    He's just trolling, or maybe the most over-sensitive player ever, either way just ignore him
    You are a non-neutral pandaren traitor and literally 100x worse than a troll.
    All silly traitors like you think mws are better in 7.2.5.

However, NOTHING ACTUALLY CHANGES. HAHAHAHAHA
    BUFF MW = LOSE PROFIT.
    Why? Because monk community are filled with 50% of non-neutral pandaren traitors. Non-neutral pandaren = stupidity. No one takes traitors and stupidity seriously.

Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-06-29 at 04:31 PM.

lmfao. are we actually discussing heroic logs here? MW is still shit. mastery is almost literally a dead stat. Ill just quote sups though. "MW doesn't have a scaling problem as long as they keep buffing it" and thats what we'll need. just every tier another 2-4% aura buff and some direct buffs to a few spells. until blizzard finally realizes the mastery was the stupidest idea theyve come up with for a mastery and re work it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingmists View Post
    lmfao. are we actually discussing heroic logs here? MW is still shit. mastery is almost literally a dead stat. Ill just quote sups though. "MW doesn't have a scaling problem as long as they keep buffing it" and thats what we'll need. just every tier another 2-4% aura buff and some direct buffs to a few spells. until blizzard finally realizes the mastery was the stupidest idea theyve come up with for a mastery and re work it.
    MW is intended to be shit. That is how capitalism works.
    They will give mw a worse mastery.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-06-30 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted
    It's too soon to draw final conclusions as there are less than 1000 MW parses (176 now).

If you look to something else than max parse (75 or 90%), MW is in a "better position" (between HPal and HPriest) whereas during the first week of Nighhold MW were just above RCham. Of course our hps is too low and cannot compensate our lack of utility but these utility tools are something Blizzard wants to get ride off (expect again some pruning for the next xpack so Ion can play it on his iPad). It was obvious that they won't give any additional tool, they also don't want MW to be OP in NM and HM modes and cannot simply fix mastery without risking to break the gameplay of the spec so we end up where we are now.

Honestly I was expecting a better performance of our spec in mythic at least before ilvl inflation but we are in a much better position in heroic ToS than NH and that is good for the perception of the spec by the community. Sure that doesn't matter if you aim to shine in mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingmists View Post
    Mastery is great for Mythic+, it's just a shame raids are such a different beast. That said, something as simple as having Revival proc Mastery would go a long way toward making it not terrible for raids. It'd probably still be our least valuable stat for raids, just not terrible.

ah the MW classic.

>performs well on heroic because raid size is 30 people
    >WOW LOOK AT MONK SO GOOOOD
    >raid size cut to 20 (mythic)
    >monk suddenly terrible

monk STILL doesn't scale in any measurable way. the tier bonuses are GARBAGE.

EF CD should scale w/ haste
    ReM CD should scale w/ haste
    viv should hit 5 targets baseline (6 w/ boots)
    uplifting trance should stack 3
    mastery should be changed to WW mastery - "your heals heal 6% more when they are not a repeat of the previous ability" w/ similar scaling. (i know WW mastery starts at 10%)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    ah the MW classic.

>performs well on heroic because raid size is 30 people
    >WOW LOOK AT MONK SO GOOOOD
    >raid size cut to 20 (mythic)
    >monk suddenly terrible

monk STILL doesn't scale in any measurable way. the tier bonuses are GARBAGE.

EF CD should scale w/ haste
    ReM CD should scale w/ haste
    viv should hit 5 targets baseline (6 w/ boots)
    uplifting trance should stack 3
    mastery should be changed to WW mastery - "your heals heal 6% more when they are not a repeat of the previous ability" w/ similar scaling. (i know WW mastery starts at 10%)
    Stop dreaming. It didn't happen. It doesn't happen and it will NEVER happen.

play vs reroll

I find it so interesting that every other week CQ is banned from Mmoc forums. I wonder when they will finally just permanently ban him so this thread might for once have a purpose besides shitposting.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Mistweavers ever become good again this thread might pick back up. For now though it's a ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by MistSi View Post
    I find it so interesting that every other week CQ is banned from Mmoc forums. I wonder when they will finally just permanently ban him so this thread might for once have a purpose besides shitposting.
    jaylock is still here, so I assume.. never..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Coming back after a year long break... not looking very hopeful.

I now have 4 pieces of HC tos - Read it's viable to drop Nighthold gear when u have 4/4 and sheet suggest it, but I have better stats on my previous gear (2 mythic, 2hc warfoged Nighthold gear, better attributes) + I like bonuses more. Is it still viable to change in this case or should I stick with my current gear till I get mythic TOS?

5+ Year Old Account
    Uplift 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by marmil View Post
    I now have 4 pieces of HC tos - Read it's viable to drop Nighthold gear when u have 4/4 and sheet suggest it, but I have better stats on my previous gear (2 mythic, 2hc warfoged Nighthold gear, better attributes) + I like bonuses more. Is it still viable to change in this case or should I stick with my current gear till I get mythic TOS?
    The bonus from T20 2pc and 4pc is stronger than T19 2pc and 4pc at equal item levels

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
    Uplift 4 Life
    You made a new account just to say that out of nowhere?

5+ Year Old Account
    had to be said, and need to post my guild ad XD

So, how's MW doing in HC / Mythic ToS right now? As bad as I suggested one month ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So, how's MW doing in HC / Mythic ToS right now? As bad as I suggested one month ago?
    depends how good u are at the class tbh most my guildies call monk heals op because im a god on it i find were the strongest raid heals in the game just mana issues at times the more ppl the better but even in mythic we are still the god of heals. in terms of pure hps anyways

Deleted
    id say mw is better than holy priests because at least youre mobile while being useless but other than that ...