Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How Legion allows for perfect Diablo crossover

Lets start if facts.

Burning Legion = Demons
    Diablo = Demon

Scenarium:

1) So in the end of the expansion we will defeat the Legion or push them back.

2) Azeroth is part of a multiverse as seen in WoD with going to alternate realities.

What if as a last ditch effort before being thwarted , Kil'Jaeden speaks of a mythical demon with powers beyond his own. He then summons Diablo from a different universe into Azeroth.

Instead of listening to Kil'Jaeden, Diablo kills him with ease and takes control of the Burning Legion. He also brings lieutenants from his universe.

We now have a new and fresh foe.

The Diablo games do not need Diablo anymore. he has been used up. so instead of letting him fade away, better to use him in more sensible and exciting ways.

Deleted
    No. Go away.

/10char

If you want to fight Diablo as a Warcraft character, we already have Heroes of the Storm for that.

Do I think it's possible? Maybe, but it's very, very unlikely.
    Do I want it to happen? Absolutely not.

I don't want them to mix their universes. And especially not because they cannot come up with a Warcraft villain, so they go import a Diablo one.

Deleted
    I bet dankdruid is jaylock's alt account.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's an interesting concept for sure, but I doubt Blizzard would do it. They're stingy like that. Would you really want to fight a fel-"corrupted" Lord of Hell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    It's an interesting concept for sure, but I doubt Blizzard would do it. They're stingy like that. Would you really want to fight a fel-"corrupted" Lord of Hell?
    he does'nt have to be fel corrupted. maybe kil'jaeden tries to corrupt him with fel but he is too powerful and breaks free of kil'jaedans control and kills him.

I think staying away from time travel/multiverses is blizzards best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    he does'nt have to be fel corrupted. maybe kil'jaeden tries to corrupt him with fel but he is too powerful and breaks free of kil'jaedans control and kills him.
    Well, thank the gods that this will never happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun thing is about Gul'Dan in HOTS, that he believes that Diablo and Azmodan somehow got connection to fel magic.

Or maybe i misheard his quotes?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Fun thing is about Gul'Dan in HOTS, that he believes that Diablo and Azmodan somehow got connection to fel magic.

well azmodan has a guldan skin where he uses fel magic, and diablo has a murloc one so
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

HOTS is just 'for fun' and isn't canon to the other franchises. Nothing from it should be taken too seriously.

Not even going to read the OP, just going to come in and say stop.

7+ Year Old Account
    i have enough of these dankdruid troll threads.
    you are worse than jaylock.

Formerly known as Arafal

I've always fancied that perhaps the Naaru and the Light in some way connect to Anu/Crystal Arch/the High Heavens, in a broad, Dark Tower multiverse kind of way, but... eh, we don't need any direct crossover. A few easter eggs here and there are enough, like the WoW weapons in D3. Speaking of, would NOT mind at all to get Eld'ruin in WoW at some point. Paladin = do want.

Legion makes perfect cross over for WoW and Charmed. Phoebe, Piper and Prue bring that book with them, they all stand around and chant and use the power of three to shut that demon portal down. Everyone retires to the bar at the end of the episode and watches the guest band sing.

Or maybe instead of creating wild idiocy, Blizzard's writers should allow us kill big bads and invent fresh big bads to kill, instead of going easy-peasy way which involves a very hard and prominent work of ctrl+c, ctrl+v.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    What a terrible idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Lets start if facts.

Burning Legion = Demons
    Diablo = Demon
    you could've stopped the post there, you've already CONVINCED THE HELL OUT OF ME LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

then we should become nephalem and just one-shot everything.

lol
    Last edited by Onvious; 2016-07-17 at 06:37 AM.