Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    People with low IQ, poor impulse control, and extreme gullibility believing they are "oppressed" by the boogeyman.
    Oh I got a good laugh.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    > One police officer was "stabbed" and was treated for minor wounds, such violence!
    People getting stabbed not violent enough for you?

> The gathering was a peaceful social meet up that lasted most of the day and didn't get rambunctious until some police began showing up. Then several hours later a few people began getting violent. Of course the only logical conclusion when a small number of people got a little violent with each other and the police, and someone THOUGHT they heard "Black Lives Matter" is that this was a BLM protest designed to kill all white cops.
    The police would have been in attendance throughout the day, so the claim that the trouble only started after police showed up is virtually impossible - Hyde Park is in central London, there are always police present.

Deleted
    Why the hell do we have Black Lives Matter in the UK, we had all this bullshit a few years back with the riots in London, do we really need it again because some yanks are getting shot?

If it weren't for the British newspapers, I wouldn't know what was going on.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

BLM is basically just an opportunity for bullies to go "yeah man, fuck dem white boys!" and show up harassing people, yelling at them, mob them and get away with it.

Deleted
    terrible. why are only asian/white people able to somewhat behave properly in a society.

I wish the world was more like japan. Such lovely, disciplined people.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...scends-8452370

Horrific violence exploded in Hyde Park in London.

Makes sense to me, considering the disparity of how they are treated by police is the same in both places: equal to everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    People getting stabbed not violent enough for you?
    My regrets go out to those who will bear tissue scars from this, it was very unfortunate.

I'm American, hundreds of people are shot and killed every day. Hundreds more are shot and seriously injured. We have mass shootings all the time, I guess I've just been so desensitized that someone sustaining some minor stab wounds with no lasting damage isn't all that "violent".

The police would have been in attendance throughout the day, so the claim that the trouble only started after police showed up is virtually impossible - Hyde Park is in central London, there are always police present.
    I don't live there, so I can't know. I'm just going off what multiple news sights have said. I assume they mean the police force with riot gear and water canons.

As I said though, of all the cell phone footage of this, none of it actually shows anyone shouting "black lives matter". It's some people that thought they heard it being chanted. My guess is the alt-right is looking to further demonize BLM and is piggy backing on some violence in Hyde park. Would love for the OP to find videos of this supposed chanting though.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

My regrets go out to those who will bear tissue scars from this, it was very unfortunate.

I'm American, hundreds of people are shot and killed every day. Hundreds more are shot and seriously injured. We have mass shootings all the time, I guess I've just been so desensitized that someone sustaining some minor stab wounds with no lasting damage isn't all that "violent".

I don't live there, so I can't know. I'm just going off what multiple news sights have said. I assume they mean the police force with riot gear and water canons.

As I said though, of all the cell phone footage of this, none of it actually shows anyone shouting "black lives matter". It's some people that thought they heard it being chanted. My guess is the alt-right is looking to further demonize BLM and is piggy backing on some violence in Hyde park. Would love for the OP to find videos of this supposed chanting though.
    Look, facts are no reason to detract from the narrative. Do you even MMO-C, bro?

10+ Year Old Account

We do not have mass shootings all the time, so violence for us usually involves stabbing. Why put stabbed in quotation marks?

As I said though, of all the cell phone footage of this, none of it actually shows anyone shouting "black lives matter". It's some people that thought they heard it being chanted. Would love for the OP to find videos of this supposed chanting though.
    You are readily willing to believe the reports of people trying to blame the police for it, but completely disbelieve the reports claiming otherwise.

That area is one of the most heavily policed in the country, there are many government buildings and other high profile sites such as the US Embassy within a few hundred metres.

And there are no police forces with water cannons in the Britain, they are banned, Boris even bought some and got publicly humiliated by then Home Secretary Theresa May for wasting money.

Edit: Britain not UK, they use them in Ulster, which came up when Boris bought his.
    Last edited by Kalis; 2016-07-20 at 03:36 PM.

We do not have mass shootings all the time, so violence for us usually involves stabbing. Why put stabbed in quotation marks?

You are readily willing to believe the reports of people trying to blame the police for it, but completely disbelieve the reports claiming otherwise.

That area is one of the most heavily policed in the country, there are many government buildings and other high profile sites such as the US Embassy within a few hundred metres.

And there are no police forces with water cannons in the UK, they are banned, Boris even bought some and got publicly humiliated by then Home Secretary Theresa May for wasting money.
    Here in the US, we teach our kids to stab until they are old enough to have their own AK-47 (7 yrs old).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Here in the US, we teach our kids to stab until they are old enough to have their own AK-47 (7 yrs old).
    How much pocket money are your 7 year olds getting? Those sorts of weapons go for a tidy sum in the US.

How much pocket money are your 7 year olds getting? Those sorts of weapons go for a tidy sum in the US.
    They sell em two for one down at the Wal-marts. So you only have to buy 5 to get one for all the kids.

(that is only part joke btw...you can in fact buy a gun at my local walmart)

I assure you, if they had access to guns they would use them constantly to kill each other and cops. But it really begs the question: Why the fuck are they protesting over there?
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    They don't. They're full of shit. The black population in the UK is very small. I've got a hard time believing that 3% of the total population is being discriminated against in any capacity when it comes to crime.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic...United_Kingdom
    In London the black population is almost double the UK average, and in some parts of London it's close to 20%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    They sell em two for one down at the Wal-marts. So you only have to buy 5 to get one for all the kids.
    US regulations on those sorts of weapons is very strict.

Your narrative is boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm reading from MULTIPLE sources, and even the ones that aren't Mirror and Daily Fail talk about police showing up. My guess is police were there, then more showed up with heavier gear.

And there are no police forces with water cannons in the Britain, they are banned, Boris even bought some and got publicly humiliated by then Home Secretary Theresa May for wasting money.
    Was reading something about a water fight with police, so I figured it involved water canons, my b.

- - - Updated - - -

He's making fun of ignorant anti-gun people. AR-15's however are incredibly common. Just not "every kid has one" shit posting common.

Just throw a tomato if you don't like the joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm reading from MULTIPLE sources, and even the ones that aren't Mirror and Daily Fail talk about police showing up. My guess is police were there, then more showed up with heavier gear.
    The police were there all day, then some people started getting rowdy and the police quick response unit turned up with riot gear. That is how the Met almost always operate.

The riot gear is a reactive measure, not a proactive one.

Was reading something about a water fight with police, so I figured it involved water canons, my b.

- - - Updated - - -

He's making fun of ignorant anti-gun people. AR-15's however are incredibly common. Just not "every kid has one" shit posting common.
    No, that joke was direct. I'm making fun of us having a lot of guns, and the ridiculousness of it, even though I support the 2nd amendment.

You can both have the position that people can have guns and also think maybe having a trigger for every finger in the country is excessive.