New Pc build ~750 Euro budget

Budget: ~750 Euro

Resolution: 1080p

Games / Settings Desired: Rainbow 6 siege on high/ultra and perhaps Battlefield 1
    N
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): None

Parts that can be reused: 1TB HDD and PCU (Intel i7)

Do you need an OS?: No

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: No

Using this site to build it. pc-lager dk/samlselv php

Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 SATA6 USB3 : 84,5 Euro
    Ram: 2xCrucial DDR4 PC2133 8GB CL15 : 77.7 Euro
    SSD:Kingston SSD UV400 240GB SATA6 550/480 r/w : 72.5 Euro
    GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB 3xDP/1xHMDI : 301 Euro
    PSU: Cooler Master B2 600W ATx2.31 : 66.7 Euro
    Tower: Cooler Master Elite 310 Blue and Black : 42.9 Euro
    Cooling: Arctic Alpine 11 Plus 775/1150/1155/1155 : 12 euro
    Not building it myself : 55 Euro (might build it myself)
    Total: 712 Euro

Really don't know anything about requirements for PSU, Tower and Cooling so just picked at random from the list on the website. other items i'm pretty sure about but ofcourse looking for help/tips.
    Last edited by fonky87; 2016-07-20 at 02:00 PM.

Asrock 970 is an AMD motherboard. Which i7 model do you have?

i honestly dont remember the specific model, pc was ~4 years old and broke yesterday so cant check. think it was 2.7 -2.9 Ghz if that helps in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by fonky87 View Post
    i honestly dont remember the specific model, pc was ~4 years old and broke yesterday so cant check. think it was 2.7 -2.9 Ghz if that helps in any way.
    Can't reuse it if you dont know the model. It could be four different sockets.

is there any way of figuring it out without booting the pc?

Deleted
    You can't just reuse your i7 on any Motherboard. You either need to buy a new CPU or keep your old CPU+Mainboard.

it is an i7 950 3,06 Ghz and my old Motherboard was Asus P6T SE Intel X58 DDR3. thank god for not deleting old emails.

it was the motherboard that broke so cant reuse that.

This retailer has VERY limited stock. It's not possible to assemble anything worthwhile out there. Do you have any other options?

Can't really find any based in DK, but i'm open to using retailers from elsewhere.

Can't really find any based in DK, but i'm open to using retailers from elsewhere.
    We could use Amazon.co.uk and computeruniverse.net. Please check the delivery time to your country and see if it fits you. Also check this site.

both sites are fine for delivery. that last site only offers modifications on premade pcs so cant order without also getting a PCU and HDD

both sites are fine for delivery. that last site only offers modifications on premade pcs so cant order without also getting a PCU and HDD
    I dont suggest even looking towards premade PCs with your budget. Find out if you can find someone to assemble a PC for you locally if you can't do it yourself.

Not planning on buying premades and can build it myself/have a few friends i can ask for help.

Not planning on buying premades and can build it myself/have a few friends i can ask for help.
    Great.

Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 € 208,93
    Motherboard: Asrock B150 Pro4/3.1 € 87,08
    Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY Black DDR4 2133MHz 8GB € 41,49
    Videocard: Palit GeForce GTX1060 Dual BULK € 293,06
    Case: Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 € 58,71
    PSU: Seasonic S12II-620 Bronze 620 Watt € 69,85

Total Value (incl. 25% VAT and shipping) € 785,26

any chance of a build with the I7 i've already got? would like to not have to spend 200+ Euro for a new CPU if it's possible.

In any case, thanks for the help.

any chance of a build with the I7 i've already got? would like to not have to spend 200+ Euro for a new CPU if it's possible.

In any case, thanks for the help.
    No, unfortunately not. You can try to sell it though and get some money back.