Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What language are you using? English.

Where does English come from? England.

Who does the term Asian refer to in England? Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

I rest my case your honour.

People further East of the sub-continent are Oriental/Far Eastern/Chinese, those further West are Middle Eastern and those North nobody cares enough about to give a nickname.
    The dictionary disagrees with you. Take it up with Webster.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

One for the ladies.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The dictionary disagrees with you. Take it up with Webster.
    Webster is not English, it is foreign.

I mean, most Olympic athletes are very bangable simply because of the shape they need to be in. Unless the face is truly atrocious, their body will usually make up for any other physical shortcomings and bump them up into at least the 7/10 range. With a nice face, they can easily be a perfect 10. Pretty much why they fuck like rabbits in the Olympic village.

I would have said beach volleyball, but the pic of those pole vaulters posted earlier certainly changed my mind. Hot damn.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That actually depends where you are from.
    What's oriental varies by societies.
    No it doesn't. Oriental means Eastern. Asia is in the East therefore it is Oriental.

What some cultures are USED to mean by Oriental is irrelevant as there's no consensus, British people call Japanese Oriental and Indians - Asians.

Since I'm neither British nor American - I don't care about that. To me oriental is Eastern which includes Asia, India, Pakistan, China, Eastern Russia, etc.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    There's options between a deformed body builder and effeminate girly boy lol
    Hell nah you're either a skeleton or you're thick like a sequoia tree. There's no in between

10+ Year Old Account
    That actually depends where you are from.
    What's oriental varies by societies.
    The one thing all have in common are Arabic/Turkish culture.

This is typical oriental.

1001 nights fairy tales, are typical oriental.

While the far east indeed is part of it somehow, Asian culture is still quite different from Arabic cultures.

I think both cultural regions are done more justice if kept apart instead of being lumped together.
    Oriental just means Eastern, literally everything from Turkey to Japan is covered by it.

Deleted

That's the perfect figure imo

golfers are hot

Such a random thread to be talking about whats oriental and whats asian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Olivier! If he fires us to the title I would let him do me, no homo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No it doesn't. Oriental means Eastern. Asia is in the East therefore it is Oriental.

What some cultures are USED to mean by Oriental is irrelevant as there's no consensus, British people call Japanese Oriental and Indians - Asians.

Since I'm neither British nor American - I don't care about that. To me oriental is Eastern which includes Asia, India, Pakistan, China, Eastern Russia, etc.
    I am neither American, nor British either. And I don't use your label... Now what...
    To me Oriental is primarily Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, everything that has brown(ish) people essentially.
    Asians are yellow, and not only look significantly different, but have a vastly different culture too.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip-

This has to be one of the most attractive man I've seen in my life o.o
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    So which Olympic sport do you think attracts the hottest people?

(a little mindless harmless fun)
    Rugby and Wrestling

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am neither American, nor British either. And I don't use your label... Now what...
    To me Oriental is primarily Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, everything that has brown(ish) people essentially.
    Asians are yellow, and not only look significantly different, but have a vastly different culture too.
    Good for you. I guess it's my fault that I'm so educated that I know the true meaning of the word (which is from Latin) and don't care about silly social constructs.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    If you go to London and enter a restaurant called Oriental something or other, it will not be serving falafel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oriental just means Eastern, literally everything from Turkey to Japan is covered by it.
    And I never said that this was wrong.
    I told him, that it varies where we ourselves are from, since we are accustomed to our own label habits.

But in either way, a Japanese is not your oriental poster child.
    Gimme some harem chicks with their eunuchs, and we got ourselves some prime example.

That is an oriental, an Asian looks like...

THIS is Oriental

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    This has to be one of the most attractive man I've seen in my life o.o
    He is rather dishy

10+ Year Old Account
    If you go to London and enter a restaurant called Oriental something or other, it will not be serving falafel.
    They serve you Indian tea, don't they.
    I know how you guys are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Good for you. I guess it's my fault that I'm so educated that I know the true meaning of the word (which is from Latin) and don't care about silly social constructs.
    Don't get touchy now, big boy..
    Keep them pants on.