Deleted

ElvUI - Dissapears when targetting anything

Hi! I've just returned to WoW to try out the new content and have spent most of the day setting that up. I installed ElvUI following the in-game tutorial and went into a raid. During the raid a bug happened where whenever I target something, friend/boss/critter, the whole UI dissapears as if I've alt-Z, but returns when I de-target the friend/boss/critter, etc. So it makes doing anything practically impossible. A /reloadui fixes this, but only for 5-10 minutes.

Has anyone had any experience with this or could help me out? Thanks in advance.

Hmm I didn't raid last night but I did do a bunch of mythic dungeons and never had any issues. I am assuming you updated elvui after the updates yesterday? If not then that could be why. Patch day always means many updates

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Hmm I didn't raid last night but I did do a bunch of mythic dungeons and never had any issues. I am assuming you updated elvui after the updates yesterday? If not then that could be why. Patch day always means many updates
    as a side not, is there any way to have nameplates only come on when in combat? i had elv set up this way previously but cant figure out how to set it now....

Deleted
    Downloaded it directly from the site a few hours ago.

I'd suggest going post on the Tukui forums Kyle. I haven't seen or heard of this issue at all and pretty much everyone i know uses elvui.