Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

US-Led Bombings in Syria Kill More Than 70 Civilians, Including Many Children

Deleted
    Do we not have a thread about this already?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure WORLD NEWS aka Washingtonpost will have something coming up in their sleeve to counter this horrible rumour.

It happens in war, its an awful thing that happens but that is a fraction of the civilians ISIS kills, We are trying to end them to save lives.

There certainly are a lot of these bombings going on today, this is the third article I've seen.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

We need more threads on the same story.

70 dead, 100 dead.. 140 dead.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    We need more threads on the same story.

70 dead, 100 dead.. 140 dead.
    We can bet on the new amount!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    It happens in war, its an awful thing that happens but that is a fraction of the civilians ISIS kills, We are trying to end them to save lives.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Trying to justify the killing of innocent women and children as necessary casualties of war just because America must always look like the good guy in your eyes. What the hell is wrong with you? You got some serious "America can do no wrong" fan boy syndrome homie.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-07-21 at 01:19 AM.

Does this need 2 threads?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Does this need 2 threads?
    How many threads do we have when terrorists bombing happen on US soil? Yet, this topic shouldn't have an equal amount of attention? In both cases lots of innocent civilians died.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    How many threads do we have when terrorists bombing happen on US soil? Yet, this topic shouldn't have an equal amount of attention? In both cases lots of innocent civilians died.
    One per each event, with duplicates being closed down in order to concentrate the discussion in a single thread, to avoid cluttering on the forums.

Why should this one be treated differently?

In order to get to your destination one must sacrifice. This was justified.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    In order to get to your destination one must sacrifice. This was justified.
    What destination is that? US killing innocent civilians, necessary or not, will likely just result in more terror acts against the US. Your argument is completely fruitless. The only destination on this path is more war and death.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-07-21 at 01:45 AM.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Trying to justify the killing of innocent women and children as necessary casualties of war just because America must always look like the good guy in your eyes. What the hell is wrong with you? You got some serious "America can do no wrong" fan boy syndrome homie.

Im not even America and what do you suggest? Let ISIS do what it wants and kill hundreds of more people? Civilian casualties are awful but will happen, its impossible to avoid and is childish to think it is. America isn't the only one in this fight, Canada, UK, France. All involved. Please, give me some options of how to stop ISIS with zero civilian casualties, Im listening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Im not even America and what do you suggest? Let ISIS do what it wants and kill hundreds of more people? Civilian casualties are awful but will happen, its impossible to avoid and is childish to think it is. America isn't the only one in this fight, Canada, UK, France. All involved. Please, give me some options of how to stop ISIS with zero civilian casualties, Im listening.
    How about simply making a truce with ISIS. You stop bombing us and we will stop bombing you. I know diplomacy and negotiation is a pretty crazy thought right?
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-07-21 at 03:23 AM.

How about simply making a truce with ISIS. You stop bombing us and we will stop bombing you. I know diplomacy is a pretty crazy thought right?
    This is very naive. ISIS doesn't want peace or a truce. They've made that abundantly clear.

What destination is that? US killing innocent civilians, necessary or not, will likely just result in more terror acts against the US. Your argument is completely fruitless. The only destination on this path is more war and death.
    what sane person becomes the enemy of united states? they killed my father! now im gonna show em! with my ak-47... those fucks were terrorists to begin with, they wanted something to trigger them if this does.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    This is very naive. ISIS doesn't want peace or a truce. They've made that abundantly clear.
    And you speak for all of ISIS? What they have made clear is that they are pissed off at us for killing innocent Muslims through drone strikes, they want us out of their country, and they want us to stop bombing them. Makes a lot of sense actually.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-07-21 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    what sane person becomes the enemy of united states? they killed my father! now im gonna show em! with my ak-47... those fucks were terrorists to begin with, they wanted something to trigger them if this does.
    I truly don't think most Islamic terrorists understand how large and powerful the US is. A lot of the issue is ignorance and adherence to dogmatic ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

And you speak for all of ISIS?
    I'm not a member, I just pay attention to what they say and the videos that make it onto liveleak.

And you speak for all of ISIS?
    ISIS isn't Occupy Wall Street or some nebulous "movement", it has defined leaders, it has defined goals, it has a charter. The problem is that charter fundamentally spells out that they don't care for anyone who isn't muslim (or more accurately, their version of it) and that this world is for them, not you.

Ever tried to "negotiate" with a pro-lifer about abortion? Now imagine that pro-lifer is also angry, unstable, sees you as an infidel and has an abundance of weapons and no compunction about putting your dead ass on youtube
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.