Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Is terrorism the new Hitler? Is this just the wild accusation we make against anyone we disagree with, especially politically or morally, and desperately try to rationalize a justification to make it stick?
    Would you like the definition quoted again, or would you like to just read previous replies in the thread? Even though Terrorism seems to be subjective, this group of people falls into the widely, most commonly accepted definitions.

I know what terrorism is, mang. I just want to see all of these supposed terrorist acts BLM carried out. Because so far about the only "terrorism" they're responsible for is rustling the ever sensitive jimmies of my fellow white people all across the nation.
    and 2 race riots.

I know what terrorism is, mang. I just want to see all of these supposed terrorist acts BLM carried out. Because so far about the only "terrorism" they're responsible for is rustling the ever sensitive jimmies of my fellow white people all across the nation.
    They have only rustled the ever sensitive jimmies? Did you just turn on your TV and/or start reading media articles a couple hours ago? Do you always assume that all black people support BLM and only white people are offended by apparently people in support of BLM just existing?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    No one said you are a part of BLM.

And no, by definition, BLM is a terrorist organization given the acts they have not only committed, but given the widely viewed leadership has said/done.

Keep trying though.
    Link a fuckign act, else you're just looking foolish.

What "act" is terrorism. What people have they killed in the name of BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Link a fuckign act, else you're just looking foolish.

What "act" is terrorism. What people have they killed in the name of BLM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

Enough in there points to the fact that BLM influences people within the group to commit atrocities. Unless you are going to claim many of these events never occurred. This is without delving in things the 3 influential leaders and Obama himself have said to give an even bigger racial divide to increase the tensions from people who self-identify as part of the group.

You apparently also must live in a box, which is odd given your 22,794 posts here. You apparently are completely disregarding one of the more recent cop shootings lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it's too much to ask for you to point out the specific things they are responsible for that, in your mind, qualify them as a terrorist organization. If you'd rather just be indignant and offended, that's up to you, but I'm not going to sit here and try to coddle you to tease an answer out of you.
    So your argument has essentially turned into umad. Gotcha.

I said I am unaware of anything that would justify labeling them a terrorist organization and asked for you to provide the evidence of that, which you have thus far opted not to bother with in favor of dancing around the point and acting indignant and outraged.
    I just gave a link that will give you essentially all available info to present time in 1 click of a button. You know this, since you just responded to the post that it is in.

The only terrorist act I see in there–the Dallas shooting–was not an act of BLM, so unless you think using hashtags and protesting qualifies as terrorism when you disagree with the message, I'm still not seeing any justification for labeling them a terrorist organization other than a hell of a lot of rustled jimmies.
    "The only terrorist act I see in there is not a terrorist act".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

Enough in there points to the fact that BLM influences people within the group to commit atrocities. Unless you are going to claim many of these events never occurred. This is without delving in things the 3 influential leaders and Obama himself have said to give an even bigger racial divide to increase the tensions from people who self-identify as part of the group.

You apparently also must live in a box, which is odd given your 22,794 posts here. You apparently are completely disregarding one of the more recent cop shootings lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

So your argument has essentially turned into umad. Gotcha.
    So basically:

"Sorry Themius and Nixx I can't link anything, please read more of the random things I say which in no way pertains to anything you asked"

- - - Updated - - -

"The only terrorist act I see in there is not a terrorist act".
    Actually, what he said was "the only terrorist act I see in there - the Dallas shooting - (which acknowledges that it was a terrorist attack by the way, in case you can't tell) was not an act of BLM"

I mean why would you chop up a quote and say THE EXACT OPPOSITE of it? What the fuck is wrong with your dishonest ass?

So basically:

"Sorry Themius and Nixx I can't link anything, please read more of the random things I say which in no way pertains to anything you asked"

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, what he said was "the only terrorist act I see in there - the Dallas shooting - (which acknowledges that it was a terrorist attack by the way, in case you can't tell) was not an act of BLM"

I mean why would you chop up a quote and say THE EXACT OPPOSITE of it? What the fuck is wrong with your dishonest ass?
    Falls along the lines of your argument being "umad".

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what you really expect me to do when you blatantly lie about the contents of the post you quote.

Falls along the lines of your argument being "umad".

OK. Neat. At this point your complete inability and/or unwillingness to support your case and refusal to do anything other than play these silly games leaves me to conclude that my initial suspicions were right and you're just labeling them a terrorist organization because their message upsets you.
    Notice you still ignore the link with enough evidence.

The Wikipedia link that mentions literally one terrorist action, which while blamed on BLM by opponents looking to smear them, was not carried out by them? Because that's not only not enough evidence, but I directly addressed it already.
    Even though they have direct quotes from the perpetrator *rolls eyes*.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Fortunately, the average terrorist (and yes, he is likely Muslim, are you happy ? But that also includes white would-be terrorists) is neither very mechanically inclined or even very bright.

You instantly lose all credibility when you say BLM are terrorists. Criminals would be stretching it.
    Why you just said the average terrorist isn't bright. That fits the majority of BLM since they refuse to listen to science and facts.... almost like they're conservatives not liberals... oh wait they aren't acting like liberals yet claim to be.

- - - Updated - - -

The Wikipedia link that mentions literally one terrorist action, which while blamed on BLM by opponents looking to smear them, was not carried out by them? Because that's not only not enough evidence, but I directly addressed it already.
    "No you're wrong because things" - Average case of Nixx addressing anything that hurts his/her case.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Why you just said the average terrorist isn't bright. That fits the majority of BLM since they refuse to listen to science and facts.... almost like they're conservatives not liberals... oh wait they aren't acting like liberals yet claim to be.

- - - Updated - - -

"No you're wrong because things" - Average case of Nixx addressing anything that hurts his/her case.
    Wait no you're wrong followed by reasons why you're wrong is bad?

Hell, I guess your type of logic is why many on the right deny climate change.

Your little obsession with me was cute to start, but now it's just getting weird.
    Doesn't make his comment any less true. Basically what you have done. "Uhhh IDK what to say, UMAD!!!"

Doesn't make his comment any less true. Basically what you have done. "Uhhh IDK what to say, UMAD!!!"
    What you have done is sit here saying no one knows what they're talking about and saying that everyone is saying you're mad is they disagree with you. All the while you show absolutely nothing for yourself.

I mean, I'm sure he thought it was some sick ultra dank nasty burn, but he straight up just said I object and give reasons for that objection, which is precisely how debate and discussion are supposed to work, as opposed to what you're doing, which is just kind of vomiting up a bunch of irrelevant tripe and hitting enter.
    Okay. If that makes you happy.

- - - Updated - - -

What you have done is sit here saying no one knows what they're talking about and saying that everyone is saying you're mad is they disagree with you. All the while you show absolutely nothing for yourself.
    BLM is a terrorist organization.