Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Pistol Shot - No visual clue?

Might be getting lazy since pretty much all procs nowadays have visual cues to let you know they happened. Pistol shot seems to have, not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Might be getting lazy since pretty much all procs nowadays have visual cues to let you know they happened. Pistol shot seems to have, not.
    Yeah seems to be an oversight on their part. Can always make a WA tho.

Deleted
    Yeah as I said, I'm getting lazy because they finally started getting these things right in some ways. Also many of the addons still appear to be somewhat wonky.

In game, no addons I get a golden box moving around my icon to let me know a free proc is there. Are you referring to something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the gunshot sound and the icon being highlighted when the proc is up.
    I will say though, that I hate the color of the icon itself, it looks like its out of range all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    The golden box exists for a long time, most proccs nowadays have an actual visual cue in the form of some graphic often times around your character. From fingers of frost to pretty much everything else.

Random googled picture to show what I'm talking about. Pistol shot seems to be the only procc I know about that, lacks this.

Random imgur. Here you can see a lavaburst procc and 20 stacks of lightning shield. The latter now gone.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2016-07-21 at 04:18 PM.

Until this thread, I thought I had disabled spell alert and that's why pistol shot proc didn't show for me. I was going crazy trying to find the right setting in my Elvui and interface settings...

Deleted
    No, it seems to genuinely not exist. Unless somehow it deactivated itself for me on my rogue and my rogue only and I am incapable of finding it now.

Be cool if a pistol popped up on my screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paracetamol View Post
    Be cool if a pistol popped up on my screen.
    Two crossed pistols or something would be nice.

People constantly mentioned this in the Outlaw feedback thread for the Beta forums, but they didn't think it was needed I guess.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post
    People constantly mentioned this in the Outlaw feedback thread for the Beta forums, but they didn't think it was needed I guess.
    They are right, it isn't really needed since the Sound and the glow effect is an very obvious sign for the procc.

However, I agree on everyones opinion. It really should have some visual! 2 crossed guns as mentioned before would be badass

Deleted
    Ryqen, kinda disagree. The sound can easily be overshadowed by other sounds and one doesn't exactly look at the bars all the time especially in PvP. Then again it's less about being "needed" than it is about making it easy to keep track off. Fingers of frost also has a very distinct sound and glowing button yet they added the visual component anyway, same for all other proccs.

It's about equality. If all other specs and classes have a visual spell alert for procs, what was the decision for not implementing one more for pistol shot?

Deleted
    Pistol shot also proccs a lot, which means you constantly have to keep track on it to not waste damage/combo points but also avoid wasting energy.

Just make a weakauras visual, everyone should be using that addon by now if they aren't already.

Deleted
    Gives a chrosshair and gunshot sound:

d4YDcaGlsLxlkAUKQMnf3ub5xkO(MO0ofXEHDtLFsunmrLFtPHksYWvYbrQ6yKYcvGLksLLtvpf1YuKNJyQeMSqtx1 ffj6QIeEMOW1fSzrvBhP0hfP0xfj1NrY3rkUTsDAPgTI6YsoPifhMKRHu58eL)QqpMittKQgAqaUrIwgtAzZcMaEs3 KUC6Od8gCeCecWkP3whbcWKR8hcWeBWfbNg3lFELuPN(y06i6tDPYK(Gxr0NklnLN(GxrgQITspBdUirpz2EDwkkWr 7iXgCrmahh89nfv5HaSLgNCNrgga2P2fbcKObw(Az9p46ldhh8C1uZhjA0LdSXQIqa(kt5oeG3bZBiWXbtwLeeGjTJ YuizchSKrriqaM0oktboDYtBksjo4yNpFlfmxgeG3bZBiWXb7TMccW7G5ne44Gx0UUYuUdb4DW8gcCCWbsnswLegao Vs6T1bb4DW8gcCCWbsnkzuecga2RKkiaVdM3qGJJd2xuT1jKTkWBBSmGvsVPTe(MIQ8dzJfsYbwfJ9BRtzgVVPOkpb cCW00XpJen6YbUJGLVww)dU(Ya7cBHVPOkpbjAG32yzgxQpdMSkJHm8CW9Yt2kFMJ9EPK(O0CrUU9eoyfeGLVww)dU (YqIwgtAzZIdMwKOL(jnCa

Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    Gives a chrosshair and gunshot sound:

d4YDcaGlsLxlkAUKQMnf3ub5xkO(MO0ofXEHDtLFsunmrLFtPHksYWvYbrQ6yKYcvGLksLLtvpf1YuKNJyQeMSqtx1 ffj6QIeEMOW1fSzrvBhP0hfP0xfj1NrY3rkUTsDAPgTI6YsoPifhMKRHu58eL)QqpMittKQgAqaUrIwgtAzZcMaEs3 KUC6Od8gCeCecWkP3whbcWKR8hcWeBWfbNg3lFELuPN(y06i6tDPYK(Gxr0NklnLN(GxrgQITspBdUirpz2EDwkkWr 7iXgCrmahh89nfv5HaSLgNCNrgga2P2fbcKObw(Az9p46ldhh8C1uZhjA0LdSXQIqa(kt5oeG3bZBiWXbtwLeeGjTJ YuizchSKrriqaM0oktboDYtBksjo4yNpFlfmxgeG3bZBiWXb7TMccW7G5ne44Gx0UUYuUdb4DW8gcCCWbsnswLegao Vs6T1bb4DW8gcCCWbsnkzuecga2RKkiaVdM3qGJJd2xuT1jKTkWBBSmGvsVPTe(MIQ8dzJfsYbwfJ9BRtzgVVPOkpb cCW00XpJen6YbUJGLVww)dU(Ya7cBHVPOkpbjAG32yzgxQpdMSkJHm8CW9Yt2kFMJ9EPK(O0CrUU9eoyfeGLVww)dU (YqIwgtAzZIdMwKOL(jnCa

Not working for me, decompression error.

Otherwise, loving your outlaw setup, hoping you expand to specs other than Rogue/DH.

If anyone wants to build his/her own visual via Weakauras, the Aura > Buff is called Opportunity. Just do a new texture with trigger on Opportunity Buff.

Here is one example:

daJucaGAbODbrnxbYSjCtIiFJOANqzVQDtv)eQAyqKFlYWrvhKIWXG05OOYcfulLIQwSay5u6PildcpNktKIutfLjt IPdUifLUkruptiDDsDBkSzI02HkFKIKptstJO8Db0LL8yuz0cY4jcNwQBjqDnkIoVq9xH4WIACuu8OZM6XqJIavU8j 3ecKrGmsihDYyszsz2exsKSZgt2yOdt2sTtEwmFnbLeG2wtzoOXvmBRQwwjLuQXcgfPPy8sL6kySGrLH0eusaABnXk jaTTCbr8LqycoOXLHo5XJRSICSlisROu(iMUYqOjL2fqTNdAC1uwiMcSvGqJfvMzMALPepFYcAFdXt2eKHo5hdHCZn 51gmBRQww3yOtGTvvl7SPuGE8Er8HN8zJYnBm0j888jlO9nepmmfQA1qWyOMu2KiLvMnbzr5HztgAb0ZggMC8f3Sjx 7vf1yigM4ezNB2KR9QIAY84nLKn7WKslvAZPfq8SjdTa6zddtAxfHtKDUdpzZC1SjdTa6zddtAxfXXxChEIhhpKfLh MnzOfqpByyYMe1SjdTa6zddtAxfHlzeGmC4jPzoOt(ztgAb0ZggggMYZMWZZNSG23q8yOrrGkx(WeUXqLHaD4b

7+ Year Old Account
    Check http://felrage.com/outlawrogue/

He made an awesome WA string. Just delete the others and keep Opportunity for Pistol Shot sound and Icon. I personally use the whole package.

It's sweet
    ForTheHorde