Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I would have just walked through them. Police is there and would have protected me from their attacks.
    You may have been a suspect for assault then. You would knowingly walk through people? People who are asking you not to touch them? Be careful with that. Could back fire on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Didnt reference the video, I mean their actions as a group in general.
    Sorry, that wasn't clear. The thread is specifically about this video, so I view anything said here, is on topic.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Oh my gosh dude. Black people do NOT love looting. Black people love the same things white people do. Some of them love music, some love expressing themselves through art and dance. Some love videogames, romance, superhero movies. They're just as much people as Japanese are who you view so highly. Making such wild stereotyping claims like what you said is the reason BLM started in the first place - because too many people see them as subhuman. Hence they want their lives to matter.

Don't you realize how fucking sad it is to be born a skin color you had no choice over and people treat you like a criminal and compare you to a gorilla when all you want to do is live the only life you have?
    For example I like Obama. He is black
    He is a good president I think, better than George Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I know! It means extra special coming from me as a chinese since we don't like the japanese. But they truly are a role model when it becomes to "how to behave" and discipline.

That is also why hiroshima is a modern great city after the US nuked it and Detroit is a shit-hole. If japanese people lived in detroit then detroit would be a nice flourishing city
    The Japanese (the country and it's people, not necessarily the race) are beta cucks (literally cucked by Americans), hardly the kind of mentality you want to emulate if you want to be a person whose rights are respected. Americans go over there and rape Japanese women plenty frequently and get a slap-on-the-wrist relatively speaking because the Japanese are too weak to pursue charges against US military etc stationed over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You may have been a suspect for assault then. You would knowingly walk through people? People who are asking you not to touch them? Be careful with that. Could back fire on you.
    In the video you can see there was a slight gap, if they tried to close it they would be the ones who assault you. (left of the fatwoman)

They didnt say dont touch me instantly either, so this is out of the question.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    OMG! A white person was being asked to walk around a protest!! The horror, the terror...the terrorism!!!

Are you people for real?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    In the video you can see there was a slight gap, if they tried to close it they would be the ones who assault you. (left of the fatwoman)
    Potentially. You might be right.

Let me guess this took place at like 2 PM on Tuesday afternoon, when normal tax paying citizens are at work. This is my biggest issue, maybe if you actually worked your life wouldn't be shit. Maybe people hate you not because your black, but because they are sick of supporting your ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    OMG! A white person was being asked to walk around a protest!! The horror, the terror...the terrorism!!!

Are you people for real?
    I think we are getting the answer as to why some posters here are against the BLM movement. It's not exactly that they think they are stupid or what have you,it's that they are afraid of them. The sight of a group of black people blocking a side walk insights terror in them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Let me guess this took place at like 2 PM on Tuesday afternoon, when normal tax paying citizens are at work. This is my biggest issue, maybe if you actually worked your life wouldn't be shit. Maybe people hate you not because your black, but because they are sick of supporting your ass.
    Since we are just making this up to support our views.

Perhaps, they took the day off to go out and make a statement about something that is incredibly important in their lives. We've always been told that we as U.S. citizens have the power to make a change. Well...they are doing what they can. If only other's felt that change was as important as they do, perhaps more change would occur.

Deleted
    The biggest problem with the discussion is that some people don't get that being against the BLM movement doesn't mean someone is against black people. It's a provocative movements that spreads violence. All lifes are equal.
    If you want to be taken seriously stop being stupid and do it right. Twerking on the streets won't get make people take you more seriously.

You don't see Asian Lives Matters protestors anywhere. You know why? Because they are at home studying for school

You know? It's an easy scam to claim you're oppressed when everyone dislikes you for being disruptive idiots.

Glad to see BLM doing their part to worsen race relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You know? It's an easy scam to claim you're oppressed when everyone dislikes you for being disruptive idiots.

Glad to see BLM doing their part to worsen race relations.
    Know what would make it stop? Acknowledgment, and Action. If an entire race wasn't damned because of the minority of bad examples, perhaps they wouldn't need this movement.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post

Are you people for real?
    while this is not as bad as the highway blocking (and back up on the side walk is not going to cause a death like it can on the highway) so I'm not as quick to want them to get ran over like the highway ones, it's still not a way to win people to your side just make them hate you more....

*and still if I was really evil he should have yell they got a gun and run away like he was scared. (if they question him about it just lie and said oh it must have been a cell phone or something)

10+ Year Old Account
    When will people understand that BLM isn't an official group/movement/whatever. Anyone can be an asshole, and in the same sentence simply proclaim "Black Lives Matter!" At this point, the phrase has become so convoluted that its lost all meaning.
    Eat yo vegetables

Know what would make it stop? Acknowledgment, and Action. If an entire race wasn't damned because of the minority of bad examples, perhaps they wouldn't need this movement.
    That's not going to make it stop. The idiots on display here will keep doing this shit and pass on the lessons that white people and the cops are the devil to the next generation.

I know because I grew up next to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    The biggest problem with the discussion is that some people don't get that being against the BLM movement doesn't mean someone is against black people. It's a provocative movements that spreads violence. All lifes are equal.
    If you want to be taken seriously stop being stupid and do it right. Twerking on the streets won't get make people take you more seriously.

You don't see Asian Lives Matters protestors anywhere. You know why? Because they are at home studying for school
    And most statistical data points show that Asians in America, while having to endure plenty of ignorance and discrimination in the past, today actually "suffer" from positive discrimination. Actually as an Asian in the tech industry you're more likely to be hired then an equally qualified white person with an even greater disparity for black people. That's not to say it's gone completely but to compare it to what black people still put up with is laughable at best. Funny enough as much as I love Japan they're horrendously discriminatory in Japan in particular against mixed-Japanese people. One lady was a half-black half Japanese woman raised in Japan first and only language Japanese and she won Miss japan or something and the shit that got lobbed against her about being not a real Japanese was only the tip of the shitty iceberg.

And that whole idiotic "All lives matter" bullshit just shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what's actually being addressed. I like how someone else put it that if I were hosting a benefit for testicular cancer because it was an issue that effected my family you would be considered a gigantic asshole piece of shit if you came into my benefit screaming "ALL CANCER'S MATTER, NOT JUST TESTICULAR". Me raising support for testicular cancer doesn't mean other cancer's don't matter just like if I chose to give money to a veteran's group doesn't mean I hate abused animals because I donated to them.

And finally the "I know good black people so I'm not racist," defense. Bullshit. Half the slave owners back in there day were fucking their slaves but they were still pretty damn racist. Saying you have a black friend or you like Obama like is an absolute joke when you also say "Black people just love looting, why can't they be more like Japanese people," and can't understand why that's kinda stupid is precisely the issue. I'm dating a black woman, that doesn't mean I get to magically lob the N word around and then point to our relationship as to how I'm not being racist.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2016-07-21 at 04:29 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

These are clearly not true Black Lives Matter supporters though. Let us not blame the actions of a few lunatics on this brave, peaceful Movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Them blocking the sidewalk is violence and intimidation? Even in the video, the tall woman states, do not put your hands on us, and we will not put our hands on you. They guy agrees, and nothing happened.
    Nothing happened? Yeah you right... He had to fucking go out of his way because a bunch of fucking mongoloids think the way to get your point across is to be a bunch of racist fat fucking pricks.

Fuck every single person there "protesting", and fuck the entire BLM movement. Fuck anyone who supports that dog shit.

I'm not 100% sure, but isnt it illegal to block the sidewalk like that? if so, why werent they arrested?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is some of the politest racism I've ever seen going on in this thread!

BLM is becoming an excuse to be a racist bully with impunity.