Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlette View Post
    It was blatantly obvious what his OP was saying before he quickly edited it when he realized people were calling out the very clearly implied bigotry and knew a mod would be showing up soon.

Him pretending all he said was he just wanted an all black xmog is just a lie.
    well apparently it sat there for ~30min before the edit and no one quoted his OP so I can't exactly read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    no i did not. I pretty quickly scrolled through the thread saw it going down a seemingly unneeded IRL topic path and commented on what appeared as an overstep at the OP. But if he said something very directly offensive previously I missed it.
    I wrote two or three sarcastic sentences like "finally my rogue will be able to use something that suits a rogue assassination" and things like that. There were no offences. Just sarcasm. But then I remembered that today is Wednesday and I don't like being sarcastic on Wednesdays and I thought I'd better delete it.

- - - Updated - - -

[[UPDATE]]

Look, now everyone will be able to use xmog exclusively for Hunters!!!

Eh, just means I can save my coins for other stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It should go without saying that gender identity, real-world politics, and sexuality topics aren't relevant to this thread and aren't permitted topics on their face - so let's pivot back to discussing the upcoming Trading Post items without the social commentary.
    What do you think this thread is about?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The beach chair and umbrella would be nice if it didn't come in the rainbow.
    There is non rainbow varients elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I think I had a lot of expectations for the Trading Post.
    For a long time I thought that Trading would finally be the monthly "magic box" from which really cool xmogs would come out that would make Sanctum of Domination or Artifact Weapons look like child's candy.
    But I was wrong.
    It's just a silly little house with monthly items made for Hello Kitty fans.

Today I understand that.

Edit: I have nothing agains Hello Kitty fans. Is good to say.
    Why would you literally ever think they would do that?
    why did you think they would put the AWESOME EPIC ARMOR!"
    In the trading post? when the awesome epic armor is what comes from literally everywhere else in the video game.
    the silly stuff is from the holidays, and now also the trading post.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I was going to say the same. Particularly because rainbow beach chairs were definitely a thing in the 80s/90s. But the trans lifesaver kind of makes it bit hard to deny its a pride item.

But that said, if someone finds a single item triggering then they need to go touch grass.
    As someone who is trans I legitimately didn't even notice that until you pointed it out, thus reinforcing the idea that people are looking for things to be offended by lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLion View Post
    Yeah that's fair. It feels like the queer devs at Blizzard wanted to have a little fun.
    You know that non-queer people can make queer stuff in games right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good lord do people choose the dumbest shit to get angry over.

OP I know you're on a temporary "vacation," but like... seriously, go outside or something. You're choosing to be offended by optional pixels inside an online fantasy wizard game.

I get it, you want to harken back to the good ol' days of when you were (likely) a poorly groomed highschooler wherein unregistered hypercam videos of an undead rogue getting 8k crits in duels outside orgrimmar set to "let the bodies hit the floor" was the pinnacle of "cool." But there's almost 20 years of sharp pointy armor and weapons to go collect if you want something edgy, including armor sets and weapons they're still making.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Who cares? Either buy it or dont, simple. Since TP was introduced to the game, I have over 3k tenders. By the looks of it, I aint buying much this or next month either. Heres to hoarding tenders until something insane and expensive comes along!

No issues with them having Pride related items, but for the love of all that is good, I hope they fix the bikini bottoms. The fit on the KT male is a little…off lol.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
    Eh, just means I can save my coins for other stuff
    Ye thought the same thing.

The colors are just off to me

I want to meet the male gamers playing as sexy body type 2 elves complaining about Trans rights. I know you're in here.
    Tell us about how yourself and where this hate comes from.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It should go without saying that gender identity, real-world politics, and sexuality topics aren't relevant to this thread and aren't permitted topics on their face - so let's pivot back to discussing the upcoming Trading Post items without the social commentary.
    did you not read the first post? this entire thread is about that.

Where are the mods? Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post

So sexy
    This is what peak performance looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    This is what peak performance looks like
    This is on the border of breaking peak performance and entering a whole new realm, damn, I want!

Someone datamined a "personal tabard" that you can customize. I imagine it will be just a copy of the guild tabard but you're free to make it look how you want! That's huge as some of my favourite pala mogs have custom tabards.

I prefer to think of these new items as summer themed and those are long overdue imo. It will be fun to create new transmog sets incorporating these! I do find it hilarious that wowhead shut down comments on this topic since they are a bunch of extreme leftists that can't handle some harsh worded opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start great and appears to have gone downhill at speed. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead