Horde {Turalyon}<Onslaught>Needs Legion Raiders

Who We Are:

We are a progression raiding team who raids two nights a week. We are the raiders where raiding is one of the main reasons we play, but not so much so that it's like a job and there is no room for fun(That and we are mostly older people with real life responsibilities, like kids). We want to progress at a good pace, and not have people burning out.

What our plans are for Legion:

The plan is simple, we will progress through normal then into heroic and if we have the numbers and the team is mostly agreed we will go into mythics. Raiding only two nights a week will make Mythic even more difficult so if we do it I expect everyone to go above and beyond for it. So the core focus heroic done and seeing where everyone is before just foolishly jumping into mythic.

What we expect from you:

While this group isn't hardcore I still require my raiders to look up boss videos and written strategies in their off time before raid, the less time I spend explaining the fight the more time we spending moving through the raid. I also expect people to show up to raid a little early and prepared so we can pull at start time and not 15 mins after because people weren't prepared. I also expect people to put the overall raids betterment over themselves, for example giving an item you got to another player because it's a bigger upgrade of their BiS. However! This doesn't mean we are going to carry people; pull your weight be cut.

Lastly but not the least, have a good attitude and the common sense of when it's okay to joke around and when it's time to shut up and let the raid leaders lead.

Raid Information:

Raid days: Wed/Fri

Raid times: 9pm-12am server (East coast server)

Voice chat: Discord

Mods required: DBM, GTFO, at least. This list might grow as Legion raiding becomes available.

My Btag:
    Amondra#1717

please feel free to message me in game with questions or if you are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit was made. I am now looking for one tank as well.
    Last edited by Amondra; 2016-07-22 at 02:48 AM.