Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Well we know Anduin is a priest, him using Mind Control in MoP is kinda a give away since no other class uses it.
    That isn't to say he couldn't be a hybrid of some sort but given he's a main NPC character.... he'll have the ability to do whatever the story needs.
    He also used divine shield in mop, smite, and now he used the hammer. My point is: He can use holy power at all, the training with Velen allowed him not to be only a priest but also to be a holy user. Maybe we could call him a Holy mage rofl. I'm hoping the blizzard don't forget Yrel and make Greymane and Sylvanas fight together, it would be awesome!

7+ Year Old Account
    SPOILER - This comics is acctually flashback of old Anduin. Look at the fist picture with close shot of Anduin's eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Anduin is now the face of warcraft.
    Tired of this human bias bullcrap
    Warcraft always was Orc/Human centric. Swallow it.

Anduin is shaping up to be a badass. Father and son learned from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    SPOILER - This comics is acctually flashback of old Anduin. Look at the fist picture with close shot of Anduin's eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Warcraft always was Orc/Human centric. Swallow it.
    The remove the other races then.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So that basically ends any talk of us getting an Argus expansion for a good 30 years, right? :P

No but honestly, loved that comic from a story progression standpoint. I figured Blizz would do the usual "oh the son takes up the father's sword and becomes a hero" trope, but it looks like that whole vision of Anduin as a Paladin may not come to pass.

Or in 30 years Paladins will be wearing cloth armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Goes from no combat experience to 1 shotting dreadlords with ease. I'm not buying it.
    To be fair he oneshot that dreadlord with holy magic, which he's been learning going back to around Cata.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Goes from no combat experience to 1 shotting dreadlords with ease. I'm not buying it.
    Maybe his experience with Garrosh himself inspired him to get serious. Not to mention, it's just like Sargeras defeating the Titans all by himself. He just had the specific kind of magic that was strong against the other.

The whole point of him not using Shalamayne to kill the Dreadlord was to show that even though he isnt the warrior his father was, his strength is still just as great or even greater.

Did he summon a holy hammer to exorcise the Dreadlord, or was that just me?

Deleted
    Why is everyone going all crazy about the "throne in Exodar"?

To me it looks more like he is using Exodar as a battle-ship. I mean; it would be rather hard to turn Stormwind into a vessel he could use to strike at the void lords or what-ever they are attacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Possibly. But he's not wearing any plate armor, whereas Varian was always in full plate, which is why I'm skeptical about him being a paladin.

No no, you see, Anduin just hasn't played since Vanilla, he thinks Holy Paladins are still supposed to roll on cloth gear.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Duuuuuuuuuuudes!!!
    His throne is in the EXODAR!!! Do you know what it meaaaaaaaaans?
    1/ Stormwind is destroyed
    2/ Azeroth is destroyed
    3/ Azeroth is occupied by Legion

That last page is awesome.
    Both 1 & 2. The Old Gods will take control of the Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Don't know how I feel about that last page. Strange he's on the Exodar, but more so because there is no signs of the Horde.
    Because Azeroth, Stormwind and the Undercity, both capitals of the Alliance and Horde, get destroyed after failing to stop the Legion, the Old Gods and other threats for years.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Don't really like the comic. To me it seems like they caved into idiots who wanted to make Anduin into yet another action hero who solves problems with violence. Anduin was a scholar and a diplomat.

Most importantly, he was also a priest and devoted to healing/protecting people. Then they turned him into yet another fucking paladin as if the Alliance needed more of those. I'm sick to death of paladins.

The ending is even worse. Are we to assume our player characters are not affected in age and will live to see that future to fight some more? Or are we dead by then?

I liked the beginning quite a bit. Anduin is a sensitive, thoughtful man, what is wrong with that? Why does every man need to be some Commando Joe? Destroying the demon was absolutely dumb, he could have had him enslaved the way Sylvanas did and gotten useful information out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Don't really like the comic. To me it seems like they caved into idiots who wanted to make Anduin into yet another action hero who solves problems with violence. Anduin was a scholar and a diplomat.

Most importantly, he was also a priest and devoted to healing/protecting people. Then they turned him into yet another fucking paladin as if the Alliance needed more of those. I'm sick to death of paladins.

The ending is even worse. Are we to assume our player characters are not affected in age and will live to see that future to fight some more? Or are we dead by then?

I liked the beginning quite a bit. Anduin is a sensitive, thoughtful man, what is wrong with that? Why does every man need to be some Commando Joe? Destroying the demon was absolutely dumb, he could have had him enslaved the way Sylvanas did and gotten useful information out of him.
    Sylvanas from the looks of it, Is most likely still Warchief of the Horde during this point and may even be part of the Army of Light.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The main question is was it the future ~40 years later or... someone used aging spell on Anduin and its barely the time after Legion add-on when Velen decided to return on Argus. If its the second, then... how are you, Khadgar? I hope you are a good guy.

Btw, id call Anduin a paladin now. Paladins once were the priests. Now Anduin decides to use the light in the war. Kewl.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2016-07-22 at 06:53 AM.

Maybe we do go to Argus, fail, but Velen and Anduin and some of the Army of the Light stay behind and keep fighting.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Did he summon a holy hammer to exorcise the Dreadlord, or was that just me?
    He did. I think it's the same design they use for the new judgement animation, based on Uther's hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas from the looks of it, Is most likely still Warchief of the Horde during this point and may even be part of the Army of Light.
    I see you pulling stuff out of your ass again and presenting it as canon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Both 1 & 2. The Old Gods will take control of the Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Azeroth, Stormwind and the Undercity, both capitals of the Alliance and Horde, get destroyed after failing to stop the Legion, the Old Gods and other threats for years.
    And again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really loved the comic, especially the hint to Velen's vision. As well, Varian's sword in Anduin's charge, and no some random hero.

Aaaaaand, I think some people think too much in to some things.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would they send a mook to kill the kind of SW though?
    Some mook? First, he was seen as weak, secondly, it was still a damn Dreadlord. But at that, Anduin has never really been that weak as people keep believing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Why is everyone talking that he is using Hammer of Justice spell and that he is a paladin?

He owns Fearbreaker remember? Which is a mace gifted from Magni. He might've as well used that to finish off the demon.

Either way I'm hyped, he seems to grown up and his character development is quiet unique.
    The hammer is Fearbreaker, it can present itself at the needed will. I love that he summoned the hammer, and didn't use Shalamayne.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    The main question is was it the future ~40 years later or... someone used aging spell on Anduin and its barely the time after Legion add-on when Velen decided to return on Argus. If its the second, then... how are you, Khadgar? I hope you are a good guy.

Btw, id call Anduin a paladin now. Paladins once were the priests. Now Anduin decides to use the light in the war. Kewl.
    Well, in Mists of Pandaria, Anduin uses both Paladin and Priest spells. And considering many of the seasoned paladins WERE priests, that could speculate in to just having learnt a trick here and there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Why is everyone talking that he is using Hammer of Justice spell and that he is a paladin?

He owns Fearbreaker remember? Which is a mace gifted from Magni. He might've as well used that to finish off the demon.

Either way I'm hyped, he seems to grown up and his character development is quiet unique.
    In the one full-body panel we get of him (When he's blasting the Dreadlord), he doesn't seem to be wielding any weapons at his side. And only Shalamayne is on the table.

The hammer is Fearbreaker, it can present itself at the needed will. I love that he summoned the hammer, and didn't use Shalamayne.
    Looked nothing like Fearbreaker. He's very clearly casting Light magic. Which was kind of the point. Him not killing the Dreadlord with a weapon, but with the Light.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-22 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    In the one full-body panel we get of him (When he's blasting the Dreadlord), he doesn't seem to be wielding any weapons at his side. And only Shalamayne is on the table.

Looked nothing like Fearbreaker.
    Well, unless he's learnt a bit more tricks, there isn't much to explain it. Then again, as I stated before, many of the powerful paladins were priests before, tricks could've been picked up.

Then agian, do we know the look of the fearbreaker? Not sure I've seen any picture of it, mostly from description in books.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..