Raid add ons for checking for other addons

Is there currently something I can use to check and see who is using the proper addons?

for example, if we are doing Iskar and I want the raid to have Iskar Assist, is there a way for me to check to see if everyone has it?

whatever idiot isnt capable of passing the eye accordingly to prevent deaths/wipes either doesnt have iskar assist, cant use a macro accordingly to pass, or cant simply target someone they need to pass it to and use the extra action button.

what youre actually asking though... probably not. i THINK dbm has a version check for other people in the raid. could be wrong and thinking of an older addon though.

pretty sure theres a command to check who has the addon within the addon

I believe Iskar assist itself has version check to, to see if people have it installed.

Signature made by Hinoto.

/iskar users
    only works for iskar assist

So you want to kick people for preferring exorsus for example? It works exactly like iskar assist. But having the addon doesn't stop people from tunneling the boss for deeps.

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/raid-assist

This is a new addon from the Details/Iskar Assist author that if everyone in the raid group is running it allows you to check certain things.

Addons Check:

Yeah, I need to create a topic explaining it's functionality, I'm just solving some issues.
    @Joeydivision82, if your guild uses Iskar Assist, you may just open Iskar options, all plugins from the Raid Assist project is also there, including the "Addons Check" above.

Thanks for the answers guys, but Iskar was just an example of something that may be necessary in a raid and I didn't know if there was a single mod or set of mods that would tell me everything I need to know.

Example, if someone said they had DBM and Iskar could I run a check on a program that will tell me if they have them both? Or would most have the build in search like Iskar?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Example, if someone said they had DBM and Iskar could I run a check on a program that will tell me if they have them both? Or would most have the build in search like Iskar?
    If the addon you want to check already has it's own version check/enabled check built in then it's pretty easy to find out if it's running from another addon (allowing you to make a 'meta' checking addon) otherwise not so much.