Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I've tried to roll with the changes, but the change to Cheetah is a raw wound. When I'm supposed to run along with and beside NPC's doing the beginning Draenor quests and I cannot keep up with them something is seriously wrong.

To be fair, I ran the same questline with my Shaman the other day and she had NO problem running along side and keeping up with the NPC's.

No shape-shifty-ness speed enhance involved.

I only PVE and I found cheetah to be very beneficial while running through dungeons and helping me keeping up with my hubby who runs like a crazed rabbit with his tail on fire.
    Last edited by MiladyArrow; 2016-07-26 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MiladyArrow View Post
    I've tried to roll with the changes, but the change to Cheetah is a raw wound. When I'm supposed to run along with and beside NPC's doing the beginning Draenor quests and I cannot keep up with them something is seriously wrong.

To be fair, I ran the same questline with my Shaman the other day and she had NO problem running along side and keeping up with the NPC's.

No shape-shifty-ness speed enhance involved.

I only PVE and I found cheetah to be very beneficial while running through dungeons and helping me keeping up with my hubby who runs like a crazed rabbit with his tail on fire.
    My god ppl have no clue. As just bg player/spammer (khan, battleground titles) i can say old cheetah was "live or die" many, many times: escaping, kiting, chasing (with glyph ofc). My opinion was always like this: Blizz have data about what abilities are used etc, they can track every player. I guess aspect of cheetah was not often used, tbh personally almost never seen it used by other hunter. But my theory is shattered when you think about eagles eye ability. Maybe idea of this change was about making this ability usefull during raid encounters. I found 3 min cd retarded especially when you think about SV spec but on other hand you can still use Posthaste via Harpoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    I meant buffs that affect others like power word shield, dark pact, mark of the wild, aspect of the pack, etc.

Ghost wolf is not a buff for others like aspect was. It's just a speed increase for the Shaman only.
    Aspect of the Cheetah didn't buff others. It was a speed increase for the Hunter only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. It's grown on me.

It's combat viable now also. Don't have to spin + Disengage to get out of shit anymore...or at least not as often.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Eh. It's grown on me.

It's combat viable now also. Don't have to spin + Disengage to get out of shit anymore...or at least not as often.

Posthaste talent for disengage makes this new aspect of the cheetah quite useless
    I really miss the hunter aspects "dance" just like the warriors stances back in vanilla/bc/WOTLK

Even aspect of the monkey was quite useful against melee and synergized with the old mongoose bite.

But that was the time when classes actually had some subtelty in their mechanics