Thread: New Atlasloot?

New Atlasloot?

Hey, does someone know if there is a new version of Atlasloot out than works in 7.03?

Thanks in advance ;-)

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't count on AtlasLoot being updated. Since its "new look" update, it's been missing a ton of features it had before, as well as quite a bit of gear. I know that addon devs don't get paid, and it's all donated time, but the group that took over that project really dropped the ball imho.

Hopefully someone develops something even better, or someone with a ton of passion and free time takes up the AtlasLoot cause.

Dungeon Journal takes most of the use I had from Atlasloot anyway. Don´t really need it anymore.

Arh, ok, thanks guys ;-)

You're completely wrong, Atlasloot still is still very useful. I can easily look at old raids to see what I want to start farming, what old tier sets I want to focus on, what items have been removed from the game and how they would look on my character, and many other uses. Dungeon Journal doesn't have anywhere near the functionality or depth that Atlasloot had.

If it isn't opening for you since the update you can temporarily fix it yourself by doing the following (mine was throwing an error when I tried to open it, now it at least opens)

Go to Interface\AddOns\AtlasLoot\Core and open ItemInfo.lua go to line 360 and change the following line from

local itemClasses = { GetAuctionItemClasses() }

to

local itemClasses = { nil }

Quote Originally Posted by tablespecd View Post
    You're completely wrong, Atlasloot still is still very useful. I can easily look at old raids to see what I want to start farming, what old tier sets I want to focus on, what items have been removed from the game and how they would look on my character, and many other uses. Dungeon Journal doesn't have anywhere near the functionality or depth that Atlasloot had.
    Exactly this.
    There has never been anything coming close to an alternative.
    Supposedly the journal now shows us sets, or so I read somewhere.
    I can't find any if that is the case.

Just nowhere near as good as atlasloot.

And Thanks @Thorim
    I will give that a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I'll try what @Thorim said, because I couldn't use the addon since the patch. I wish they updated it though, it's always been one of my favorite addons, and now with the new wardrobe it's more useful than ever.