Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    In a relationship with a thai woman, people think she's an import wife, why?
    you sure its not a shemale ?

Deleted
    Because Thai prostitutes are notorious for tricking aging Scandinavian men to secure them green cards in paradise and send their families money. They stick around for 5 years until their citizenship is secured and then they're gone. Now the country is financially responsible for a prostitute, something that could have been avoided if the men involved weren't so painfully naive. This is how it plays out more often than it doesn't. But then again, this isn't really a big problem, nor a problem at all if you ask me, it's an eyesore but that's it. If it make you happy then who gives a shit what people think, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's just gingers angry that you won't be able to produce more soldiers for their eventual takeover, since Asians don't have the ginger gene.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Definitely

Just put two girls of any type together and they will immediately begin sizing each other up based on who is more attractive; there is a changing ranking system that is partly ethnic, and right now Asian girls sit at the top (mainly because they're seen as more feminine than white girls)

You can actually test this out yourself

Find a group of girls of mixed ethnicities in a bar (in London this is not difficult, all kinds of girls in media etc work together)

Jump in, say hi, talk to the white girl first, then immediately start talking to the East Asian / South Asian girl, making it clear you find her more attractive

Watch the fireworks
    It's probably more of a "wtf" kind of moment because it's rare.

When aren't the white girls the sexiest on these multi-ethnic teams?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Outside of childish silly posts on forums? Nope. Never actually heard anyone mention this sort of thing.
    I know a man who is on his second Thai wife, after the first quickly divorced him following the birth of their child.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post

I find the danish women to be overly bitchy and having too high standards. So, all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the danish women to be overly bitchy and having too high standards. So, all the time.
    Because the westernized Asians aren't the same?

Deleted

Not in London - you might have forgotten what British girls look like

Personally, I don't care, but a lot of guys out there do prefer Asian girls these days (I blame higher BMIs and aggressive feminism)

Its a common thing in Norway now with 50 60 70 year olds getting 20 year old thai girls. I don't see why 20 year old women would want to be with old guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

White women don't age well compared to Asians. A 30 year old Asian woman might look like a girl going college whereas with you can start to see the decline in the youthfulness of a 30+ year old White woman.

Because the westernized Asians aren't the same?
    I wouldn't know, I have never met one. I met my girlfriend in chiang mai when I was in thailand.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    that's really interesting, I had always assumed white girls never had any "sexual superiors" or the same kind of envy built into the male psyche. never heard of a white girl being jealous an asian or black girl is taking her white men.
    You'd be surprised, I've heard White Girls I know get immensely bent out of shape when a dude they like starts dating a girl that isn't White. I've also heard it from ASian Girls I know and some Italian Girls (which are hilariously the worst, ever seen an Italian Girl lose out to a random White Chick in the race for some Italian dudes heart, holy shit it is cringeworthy.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Not in London - you might have forgotten what British girls look like

Personally, I don't care, but a lot of guys out there do prefer Asian girls these days (I blame higher BMIs and aggressive feminism)
    Dat accent though.

Does it get old?

Deleted
    i see quite a lot of older white men around here with really young asian women, my first thought is usually import quite common for me to see a 50-60 year old white guy with an asian girl that looks 20, kinda strange, but whatever, as long as they are both happy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    White women don't age well compared to Asians. A 30 year old Asian woman might look like a girl going college whereas with you can start to see the decline in the youthfulness of a 30+ year old White woman.
    well ironically enough black women age the best

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    If people think she's an import wife, maybe that's a thing that happens? I know mail order brides are (or used to be) a thing. But in the end that's just their prejudice.

To your title more broadly, there's also a lot of hate coming from asian guys who think you're "taking their women" and feel they're getting cucked.
    I used to work with a guy that was into that. Asked me once to come do it, but that's not my scene.

That aside, I think that isn't just a whites with Asians issue, but anyone dating outside their race. No matter what you're seen as stealing that other race's women or if you are a woman, you're what's wrong with *insert race here* women who "Can't be happy with men of their own race because you want more."

At the end of the day, it all comes down to jealousy. I think lots of people want to date outside of their race, but are too scared to so they see others that do it as something to shun as "Outside the norm" instead of just accepting it for what it is. White man with Asians though, I could see people saying those men are nothing but weboo's who love anime and their culture, so are trying to appropriate it via dating.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a relationship with a thai woman, people think she's an import wife, why?
    Never heard of this before.

Deleted
    It's all about the idea you're fetishizing her as an Asian.

World be damned that you might actually meet and fall in love with someone who's Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Never heard this.
    Me either. What, exactly is wrong with a white guys and asian women?

(Or any race/sex combo for that matter. Variety is a good thing.)
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2016-07-22 at 12:45 PM.
    ~RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Its substantially more than that, normally they have some sort of agreement that involves paying their families money for years either from the job she works or your own pocket.
    Where i used to live in Va it was the complete opposites. The Russian girls would come over for the summer and offer to pay YOU for the 3 years or so that it takes them to get Cit.