Quote Originally Posted by defendurname View Post
    Isn't that chart talking about relic ilvl rather than the weapon ilvl? I'm guessing ur relic choice is between 865 BoP reduction and 840 Crusade time increase so the 865 relic wins out barely.
    You need to approach that with realistic expectations though. The Deflection calculation is based on the assumption that you use it on cooldown, and that the full damage is applied. As this rarely happens, at least for me, common sense tells us that more time with our extremely effective Crusade duration, is more beneficial.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

10+ Year Old Account
    This game has turned into complete boost only without any other viable choice. It's impossible to find a mythic raiding guild unless you have godly items. The only way to reach better items is to pay some stupid amount of cash to ppl who were boosted before. I'm now seriously thinking of just being done with this. Getting sick of depleting keys with random suckers already...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    It's impossible to find a mythic raiding guild unless you have godly items.
    If the guild(s) you're applying to are decent guilds, your gear won't matter (unless you're trying to get in a 7/7 mythic guild with 850 item level, obviously). Just have to keep at it and prove them you're good enough for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    If the guild(s) you're applying to are decent guilds, your gear won't matter (unless you're trying to get in a 7/7 mythic guild with 850 item level, obviously). Just have to keep at it and prove them you're good enough for them.
    I just want to learn how logging works right now, nothing else really. Downloaded the client and recorded a dungeon run but it shows nothing.
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    I just want to learn how logging works right now, nothing else really. Downloaded the client and recorded a dungeon run but it shows nothing.
    There isnt a client.
    1. Make an account on www.warcraftlogs.com
    2. Enter Game
    3. Hit esc, interface, combat, advanced combat logging, check it
    4. type /combatlog
    5. do the content
    6. after the content, type /combatlog again to end it
    7. navigate to the WoW folder on your computer and find the "Logs" folder
    8. Upload the WoWCombatlog.txt into warcraftlogs and boom, your logging

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure you delete the log after youve uploaded it otherwise itll just keep adding and get massive.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post
    There isnt a client.
    1. Make an account on www.warcraftlogs.com
    2. Enter Game
    3. Hit esc, interface, combat, advanced combat logging, check it
    4. type /combatlog
    5. do the content
    6. after the content, type /combatlog again to end it
    7. navigate to the WoW folder on your computer and find the "Logs" folder
    8. Upload the WoWCombatlog.txt into warcraftlogs and boom, your logging

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure you delete the log after youve uploaded it otherwise itll just keep adding and get massive.
    Did all of that already. Thanks anyway.

Deleted
    So, change of topic. It will be interesting to see if the legendary cloak gets nerfed next patch or not.

My prediction is that the numbers go down to a 15-20% increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Hold up, hold up, HOOOOLD UP. Pretty sure warcraftlogs has a desktop client that works off Adobe Air.
    Yeah, it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    So, change of topic. It will be interesting to see if the legendary cloak gets nerfed next patch or not.

My prediction is that the numbers go down to a 15-20% increase.
    We only have 2 useful legendaries. If it gets nerfed, WE get nerfed. It would have to be compensated on a buff to the tier bonus or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    We only have 2 useful legendaries. If it gets nerfed, WE get nerfed. It would have to be compensated on a buff to the tier bonus or something.
    I don't know what game you are playing, but we definitely have more than 2 useful legendaries. I don't have the bracers, but would be very happy to see them drop. Even though I am forced to play with Divine Intervention on some encounters (especially in higher M+ for soaking or a simple cheat death). I can't stand the horrible mobility with only one charge of steed.

I just think that the cloak is too powerful, similar to the DH havoc ring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toby wong View Post
    96-99% with no cape and 15% haste >.>

are you trying to rustle me son
    I have no cape, 18% haste and I parse on average 95% or better.
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

Deleted
    I don't know what game you are playing, but we definitely have more than 2 useful legendaries. I don't have the bracers, but would be very happy to see them drop. Even though I am forced to play with Divine Intervention on some encounters (especially in higher M+ for soaking or a simple cheat death). I can't stand the horrible mobility with only one charge of steed.

I'm playing the raiding game. Cloak + ring > everything else. I mean... really? You gonna stand on crap to set that shield off and get yourself killed? Maybe to cheese mechanics somehow? The boots are the only other useful one imo, when taking Output into account.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-11-14 at 06:41 AM.

I guess Sephuz ups our DPS quite a lot.
    Or Justice Gaze maybe?

Deleted
    I'm playing the raiding game. Cloak + ring > everything else. I mean... really? You gonna stand on crap to set that shield off and get yourself killed? Maybe to cheese mechanics somehow? The boots are the only other useful one imo, when taking Output into account.
    Think you need to understand what the word "useful" means. Useful doesn't always equal DPS increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    I guess Sephuz ups our DPS quite a lot.
    Or Justice Gaze maybe?
    do I smell salt?

- - - Updated - - -

Think you need to understand what the word "useful" means. Useful doesn't always equal DPS increase.
    I do think that you are not participating in a competitive environment. We are a DPS specc our purpose is to deal as much DMG as possible. This in tun means that we have only 2 useful legendaries (ring+cloak) with a 3rd one (boots) that is at best worth discussing. What you understand under useful is more or less worthless in a raid environment. The bracers are just a cover up for an eventual failure on your part just as the DI talent. There are no mechanics that force us to take either one it just makes it easier for us to not die when we fail.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    do I smell salt?
    This Storm is never salty.

Deleted
    I think you need to drop the atitude. Useful for cheesing content? Sure, its useful for that. But you will be losing damage for it, so it has to be worth it.

Generally speaking you are dodging the point though. The cape and the ring are our best legendaries. Nerfing the cape means nerfing us. Unless you have a creative use, you won't be using the bracers if you have the cape and the ring.

So Sephuz it is!
    Much useful!
    Or maybe probably it was still Justice gaze all this time?
    All this usefulness! I can't handle it!

We Are DPS. We should care about DPSing.
    Our top DPS legendaries are TVSpam Cape and Liadrin's Red River Ring.
    Simple as that.
    Anything else is below.

Generally speaking you are dodging the point though. The cape and the ring are our best legendaries. Nerfing the cape means nerfing us...
    Well, it's not gonna be nerfing me, nor the overwhelming majority of other ret paladins.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."