Deleted

Do you feel bad friendzoning people?

Genuinely curious

Why would someone feel bad about that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Because it doesn't feel nice making people sad? Nobody likes rejection

Friendzoning isn't something people do to other people; everyone who ever landed in the friendzone put themselves there.

Someone who keeps putting energy into a relationship they know isn't going where they want it to go is making a choice.

Nobody "made you" sad. Someone gave you less than you wanted, and you felt sad about it. Then you kept going back for more sadness on the faint hope that attraction would somehow spontaneously occur. Take responsibility for your own feelings.

no. if they aren't ok with just being friends, chances are they aren't a good person in the first place.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Genuinely curious
    No, next question.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Younger me never felt an ounce of guilt, but after I'd say my 23rd birthday I started to feel a bit of guilt for it. But it was only after a few instances that I really just started empathizing with more people.

As a teen and young adult I did not care at all, now I feel its a shitty thing to do and make sure to catch it when its happening and send prospective men on their way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Because it doesn't feel nice making people sad? Nobody likes rejection
    Why would someone be sad because you doesn't feel the same for them? That's just how humans works

I did once by accident and I regret it still ... the one hot women that actually wanted me and I totally didn't get it at the time...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Younger me never felt an ounce of guilt, but after I'd say my 23rd birthday I started to feel a bit of guilt for it. But it was only after a few instances that I really just started empathizing with more people.

As a teen and young adult I did not care at all, now I feel its a shitty thing to do and make sure to catch it when its happening and send prospective men on their way.
    See that's how I was.

7+ Year Old Account
    ^friendzoner detected.

Deleted
    Why would someone be sad because you doesn't feel the same for them? That's just how humans works
    Im not explaining emotions and empathy for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't make everyone happy.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for them because they want something they can't have. I do pity the poor soul that wants love and can't get it. Emotions are tricky subjects, and I try to delicately send such people on their way.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I wouldn't lead anyone on

Im not explaining emotions and empathy for you
    I have emotions and empathy but I don't understand why someone would be sad because they don't feel the same for them, people don't control who they like romantically

no not at all, if i knew that somebody thought of me as "friendzoning" them i would end the friendship altogether as i don't consider people who are merely trying to get something out of me to be my "friend."
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Because they don't have a firm grasp on basic human functioning.
    So you don't feel guilty about rejecting people?

So you don't feel guilty about rejecting people?
    Why would you feel guilty about that? You are not failing them or doing something wrong

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This is really all there is to be said about the so-called "friendzone." People are allowed to have friends and are not obligated to reciprocate romantic feelings. If you keep investing in a relationship because you think someday it will magically blossom into a romance when you have no interest in the friendship itself, you're the problem.
    In theory I agree, but generally people often manipulate the love sick individual with false hope. If you firmly tell them its never going to happen and they remain obsessed then there is nothing you can really do.

But, as in many cases, if they love you and you continue to dangle a possibility of something happening, then absolutely its a terrible thing YOU are doing. Having been the person who definitely took advantage of such poor saps, I now kinda regret what younger me did because I was doing just that, manipulating their emotions to get what I wanted.