Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    you're right.
    and i do sympathize with that, since in Israel it's kinda the same, and religion is only growing larger (they breed a lot faster).

But you have to admit, that almost all of your country is religious.
    And among those religious people, a lot are more extreme.
    And if some kinda of terrorism has happened, it's usually by the extremist.

But if it makes it better
    I don't think this will paint Iran in a negative light necessarily
    it's about religion, not nationality.
    Moderate muslims support and approve extremist actions so it's as much as their fault as ISIS. You can't have fringe ideas and also be inline with the masses, that's called mainstream. They don't want to reform their backwater religion because in all islamist countries the religion is a tool for the govt. to rule. So if they reform it the govt. will have less power and no govt. will want that. Heck they aren't even democracies...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Some Iranians dont "identify" themselves as muslims, Mostly are not even religious. how many do you think attend mosques or even pray? the answer is : less per year. Mosque is usually where people go when someone's dead to give an eulogy. friday prayers of the supreme leader consists of basijis, conservatives and security personal bused from many places to fill the place up. the average Iranian does not go to those places on his weekend, they go to parties and gatherings and other places.

The general consensus of muslim population is bullshit. while european and other developed countries give their individuals the freedom to be atheists or agnostics, Islamic countries don't. that's why there's such a high population of muslims in these countries. give each and every individual the freedom to identify as atheist or agnostic, and you'll see how the number starts to change.
    Then fix your god damn problems! Remove religion from political and public life just like rest of the advanced world did. You wanna be stuck in medieval? You gonna be treated like a medieval savage then. No tolerance for backwards ideology. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Moderate muslims support and approve extremist actions so it's as much as their fault as ISIS. You can't have fringe ideas and also be inline with the masses, that's called mainstream.
    So, when they condemn such attacks and distance themselves from them, that's "supporting and approving"?

Okay.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    They're not missing it. Their microscopic brains aren't able to handle the information. They know about it, but they don't know what to do with it. So tiny nazi brain mechanisms kick in and they revert to the much simpler solution "If it has part foreign in it, it's foreign scum and needs to either leave or die."

Don't expect nazis to see reason.
    No, you are just trying to inflate and create this German heritage for someone who is obviously is an Iranian immigrant. You and people like you were so hoping it was some form of German born right-wing nationalist, that you have settled on it being "German Iranian".

Same thing happens if a German immigrate to Iran, they won't call themselves "Iranian".

They will refer to themselves as German.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, when they condemn such attacks and distance themselves from them, that's "supporting and approving"?

Okay.
    A few condemn it and it's mostly muslims in western countries. Majority do not, look at poll about muslims views on gays, how to punish gays, how to push the wife, etc. all based on islamist teachings and in line with set religion.

You had and have imans preaching to kill the gays in western and islamist countries, even after the FL shooting. Nothing changed. The masses still go to mosque and get indoctrinated. And then you have the left equating kill gays with christian bakery refusing to bake a cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathtotheleft View Post
    You can fuck off too.

Your left wing extremism KEEPS GETTING PEOPLE KILLED.

Fucking moron.
    *waves cheerfully*

15+ Year Old Account
    you're right.
    and i do sympathize with that, since in Israel it's kinda the same, and religion is only growing larger (they breed a lot faster).

But you have to admit, that almost all of your country is religious.
    And among those religious people, a lot are more extreme.
    And if some kinda of terrorism has happened, it's usually by the extremist.

But if it makes it better
    I don't think this will paint Iran in a negative light necessarily
    it's about religion, not nationality.
    not "most" of us. what passes on as religion here is mostly tradition that is formed as result of it. for example, we celebrate various Eids, but that doesn't make us religious (are people who celebrate St.Patricks or thanksgiving all religious?) so it's mostly tradition. so we celebrate Eids, but not many of us are arsed to do namaz (prayers, cuz seriously who has time to pray 3-4 times a day?) in Europe these people may or may not identify themselves as christian, some even openly identify themselves as atheist or agnostic or other religions. I know one of our relatives who even converted to christianity but has to keep it secret because you can't do that in Islam, which sucks.

The problem with Iran is that those who control the power are religious-conservatives and draw power from the conservative/hardliner population, protected by quasi-religious security organizations who are in-turn dependant on support from these religious whackos. which makes them dependant on one another against any sort of reformist movements or secular groups... or even moderates who favor better relations with the US and the Western countries. the more stable the country is the more open-minded and welcoming they become over time, which leads to better trade and political ties, which leads to the decline of these revolutionary and quasi religious organizations. So Iran is stuck with these organizations who always try to paint this narrative that fighting and opposing the US is the only way to go forward, they thrive on causing political turmoil (like attacking embassies) because that causes instability and throws Iran into a state of emergency and thus they'll be more free to do as they please.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Nowhere has a significant amount of terrorism by muslims other than some muslim countries.

I know people like to get all frenzied and excited about these things, but in statistical terms terrorism is a completely insignificant as a a cause of death, down there with death/by-fridges and people killed by deer.
    Citation needed.

I haven't heard of any death-by-fridges, and found out that it was a problem with very old fridges that couldn't be opened from the inside. They are no longer legal.
    People killed by deer (normally in a vehicle accident) seems to be at most 1-2% of traffic deaths, and likely less in EU - and thus I would assume people killed by deer is a lot less than people killed by terrorism. The traffic fatalities are also overall declining in EU, due to stricter laws etc.

On the other hand Europol writes in TE-SAT 2016:
    "The carefully planned attacks demonstrated the elevated threat to the EU from a fanatic minority, operationally based in the Middle East, combined with a network of people born and raised in the EU, often radicalised within a short space of time, who have proven to be willing and able to act as facilitators and active accomplices
    in terrorism."
    "The overall threat to the security of the European Union has increased over recent years and remains on an upward trajectory. The main concern reported by EU member States continues to be jihadist terrorism and the closely related phenomenon of foreign terrorist fighters, travelling to and from conflict zones."

However, it seems unlikely that this attack was by Is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Then fix your god damn problems! Remove religion from political and public life just like rest of the advanced world did. You wanna be stuck in medieval? You gonna be treated like a medieval savage then. No tolerance for backwards ideology. Sorry!
    we were JUST waiting for you sir to give us the green light! how awfully great and generous of you to finally give us the order to fix our country and become the #1 country in the world!

funny thing is, we were mostly trying to fix it, untill US and Co. came and fkd everything up with operation Ajax some 50 something years ago. These religious nutjobs that currently lead the country were created as result of xenophobic and anti-western sentimentality that was created throughout the years of British and US interference in Iran's internal affairs. Iraq is a prime example of how foreign countries can fuck up a country by interfering in it's affairs.
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2016-07-23 at 09:44 AM.

Deleted
    The mental gymnastics from the side that wanted this so badly to be a white nationalist is quite a spectacle to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    *waves cheerfully*
    *waves back*

And the purpose of Endus to continually ban me is?

I mean really, what purpose does it serve other than to make other users not know who to identify with.

*snip*
    Thanks for the breakdown. i did read it. but it's irrelevant.

I don't think you're denying that there are extremist, and that they are by no way a small part of Iran.
    And what i'm saying, is that terrorism is carried by extremist.

and this is exactly what this event is about.

if you wanna still keep saying it wasn't Islamic terrorism, be my guest.
    but i hope when it's proven that it is.
    then the next time this happens, you won't be adamant about denying it.

Trump will gain more momentum after this event.

Muslim terrorism strengthens him more and more with each death that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I LOVE Hungarians

Your Prime Minister Victor Orban
    is the most Sensible PM and protects his People..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...migration.html

STAY STRONG HUNGARY
    and You Will. God Bless

This Man is the Best in the EU VICTOR ORBAN

Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-07-23 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    we were JUST waiting for you sir to give us the green light! how awfully great and generous of you to finally give us the order to fix our country and become the #1 country in the world!

funny thing is, we were mostly trying to fix it, untill US and Co. came and fkd everything up with operation Ajax some 50 something years ago. These religious nutjobs that currently lead the country were created as result of xenophobic and anti-western sentimentality that was created throughout the years of British and US interference in Iran's internal affairs. Iraq is a prime example of how foreign countries can fuck up a country by interfering in it's affairs.
    Stop blaming others. It's up to your people to start changing their own country. If they don't feel like it or have no will then I have no sympathy for you. Life is not fair, some people have it much harder than others. But that's not a reason to give up, that's a reason to work harder, try harder. Something which I think Middle East is incapable of. You just rather succumb to your ideology and blame US for everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the breakdown. i did read it. but it's irrelevant.

I don't think you're denying that there are extremist, and that they are by no way a small part of Iran.
    And what i'm saying, is that terrorism is carried by extremist.

and this is exactly what this event is about.

if you wanna still keep saying it wasn't Islamic terrorism, be my guest.
    but i hope when it's proven that it is.
    then the next time this happens, you won't be adamant about denying it.
    the more correct term you're looking for are hardliners, fundamentalists and conservatists. extremists are a very minority part of Iran, and they don't run the country. the conservative clergy and security organizations use them from time to time when it suits them.

most of the country is young, and most support reforms and are in no way considered "conservatist" or "traditionalist" read my previous post carefully. the religious clergy is in the minority, they have no other choice but to rely on these quasi religious organizations (like Sepah) to protect their hides. and these organizations, because of the protection they provide, are not under the control of the government. but even these guys are not as united as they were before and they are starting to feel that their interests are being threatened (a freer market means more controlled economy and less corruption, thus less profit for these organizations) . that's why you're seeing many Iranian-born dual citizens arrested lately, it's a desperate attempt to degrade Iran's international standing. why do you think there's a missle test everytime Iran is holding some sort of talk (the frequency of which is increased post-nuclear deal) It's there to undermine the president and his power.

I'm not saying It's not. but I'm not saying it is 100% islamic related terrorism either. that really depends on the background of this individual. so I'll wait until further info is provided.
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2016-07-23 at 10:02 AM.

This happens when you let those"terrorists" in to your country germany and sweden.
    Dont tell me you are so cucky coming up with a excuse like he was insane and didnt know he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Stop blaming others?
    They had a perfectly stable country before you guys destroyed the government and you have the courage to tell him to stop blaming others?

No they usually call it Taqqiya? It's a word they heard on the internet so they have to spam it everywhere.
    Thats some delusion right there.

Middle Eastern civilians have been some of the most oppressed people on the planet for thousands of years.

You are a complete cuck if you think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    This happens when you let those"terrorists" in to your country germany and sweden.
    Dont tell me you are so cucky coming up with a excuse like he was insane and didnt know he was doing.
    Rape is ok if its done by an immigrant.

Sincerely,

Sweden.

Lmfao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpftw123 View Post
    Thats some delusion right there.

Middle Eastern civilians have been some of the most oppressed people on the planet for thousands of years.

You are a complete cuck if you think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Rape is ok if its done by an immigrant.

Sincerely,

Sweden.

Lmfao
    And who's fault is that? Islamists countries are in turmoil since the begining of that religion. They fight each other and others because they can't see anything past religion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    thank god that you're so informed.