Page 96 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    We know it ended in a spree shooting...
    So do a number of non-Iranian children's upbringing.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Do I look like his pyschiatrist? You can probably work that one out too if you try hard enough.
    But but. He was raised on New York ideals and went to school with New Yorkers. That means....nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Unless he lives in an area like rosengård/angered/bergsjön/hjällbo/biskop/rinkeby. Then he would have been raised in Sweden, but taught foreign ideals and culture and gone to school with other foreigners.
    So Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a muslim and not a swede (by his name)?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    So do a number of non-Iranian children's upbringing.
    They are quickly becoming a minority in that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    That he's, at least, culturally mixed and may actually be culturally German primarily, depending on his parents.
    Good job covering your ass with that parents bit. That's the hole that sunk the "It's super important the Pulse shooter was from New York" boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But but. He was raised on New York ideals and went to school with New Yorkers. That means....nothing.
    Dunno, homophobia is pretty rampant in America...

This background/nationality/culture whatever argument is just nuts. The guy will primarily be remembered as a murdering nutcase and if the stuff about bullying etc is true, then a murdering nutcase with a sad background, but that's it. Nationality, culture, religion and the types of passports he owned will be irrelevant.

He just will not score too highly in the spree shooter all-time list.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

And yet, the afghani raised new Yorker did the shooting. Not the rednecks you like to assume.

Funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    As does his ethnicity. He is just a sick bastard, that's about it. Iranian, German, Indian - it doesn't matter. Why is this concept so hard for you to grasp?

Why does his ethnicity matter in this case, but doesn't, say, in case of Breivik?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

And yet, the afghani raised new Yorker did the shooting. Not the rednecks you like to assume.

Funny.
    You really like assuming thing's, now that's actually funny. I mean it'd be pretty obvious why anyone from the ME would go nuts against US citizens. Not exactly the shining bastion of taking care of ME people now are we?

I never met a person afraid of homosexuals. I have met people who hated them but those two things are not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    As does his ethnicity. He is just a sick bastard, that's about it. Iranian, German, Indian - it doesn't matter. Why is this concept so hard for you to grasp?

Why does his ethnicity matter in this case, but doesn't, say, in case of Breivik?
    It didn't? People wouldn't shut the fuck up about it or his beliefs. There's a guy who could have used media denoal.

- - - Updated - - -

You really like assuming thing's, now that's actually funny. I mean it'd be pretty obvious why anyone from the ME would go nuts against US citizens. Not exactly the shining bastion of taking care of ME people now are we?
    So first, it was rampant homophobia. Now, it's not liking people from the ME.

Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I never met a person afraid of homosexuals. I have met people who hated them but those two things are not the same.
    homophobia
    ˌhɒməˈfəʊbɪə,ˌhəʊmə-/Skicka
    noun
    dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.
    Maybe a case of dictionary-phobia?

- - - Updated - - -

So first, it was rampant homophobia. Now, it's not liking people from the ME.

Hilarious.
    I like the fact you think the death of people is hilarious. Says everything really. I mean what's the point of a shooting if you can't attempt to score points on a forum right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Thank you, I'm sorry you had to take an infraction for that.
    It's sad that this guy is allowed to make 5 accounts in a row and bait other people into attacking him back.
    Well, he could be ignored.

That's what you do to these people. Just like a child crying over his toys.

10+ Year Old Account
    It didn't? People wouldn't shut the fuck up about it or his beliefs. There's a guy who could have used media denoal.
    I don't follow your logic. You say that, for example, an Afghani raised new Yorker did the shooting, implying that him being Afghani matters in any way. So I'm asking: does it also matter in case of Breivik? That is, if an ethnical Afghani doing the shooting is an indication of Afghani being more inclined to do that, then does an ethnical Norwegian doing a shooting is an indication of Norwegians being more inclined to do that?

Or does ethnicity only matter if the person is a Muslim, but doesn't in other cases? Because that seems to be the case from what you've been saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the fact you think the death of people is hilarious. Says everything really. I mean what's the point of a shooting if you can't attempt to score points on a forum right?
    Wow they actually changed the meaning of what a phobia is. Even in the Oxford dictionary. I am actually kinda impressed that isn't a easy feat.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, you certainly ran out of non-points in a hurry.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    It wasn't put into practice at all until after World War Two.
    That is simply false: In 1990 there were 13.6% if the population foreign-born.

Even in an area with many immigrants you still get a lot more Swedish culture/teaching pushed at you.

Also the irony being that probably the most famous Swede comes from Rosengård is amusing.
    No you don't. The ones that receive this are the ones that look for it. Have you ever even lived near one of these areas, or are you one of the guys with middle-class parents who has never seen reality?

What does the last part have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't follow your logic. You say that, for example, an Afghani raised new Yorker did the shooting, implying that him being Afghani matters in any way. So I'm asking: does it also matter in case of Breivik? That is, if an ethnical Afghani doing the shooting is an indication of Afghani being more inclined to do that, then does an ethnical Norwegian doing a shooting is an indication of Norwegians being more inclined to do that?

Or does ethnicity only matter if the person is a Muslim, but doesn't in other cases? Because that seems to be the case from what you've been saying.
    Are you trying to make a argument against the trend or against a individual case?