I can't transmog some of my items on my low level toon?

Just wondering if I am missing something, or if anyone else is experiencing this.

Made a blood elf rogue the other day, currently level 33. I can not apply the following items to her, even though they are highlighted, not red, and have no requirements, I am way past the level requirement, and they are in the 'transmog' vendor tab, not just the 'appearance' tab which means the games knows I have them and should be able to wear them:

ceremonial leather loincloth
    timberland cloak
    duskbat drape
    yowling cloak
    librarian's cloak
    darktide cape
    repariman's cape
    third fleet cape
    charred leather tunic
    whisperwalk boots

Of note, I am leveling an identical toon with someone who is the same level and also cannot transmog any of these items that they also have. The items work on my other characters, which are all 80+. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I think some items with level req don't unlock until the appropriate level. Noticed how my monk wasn't able to mog illidians cursed vision when monk is level 50.

Right, you can't, but the items in question are all very low level. Like, level 12, 15, 20, etc. and I am level 33.

Some stuff I've heard isn't showing but should eventually show. Not sure when things will be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Right, you can't, but the items in question are all very low level. Like, level 12, 15, 20, etc. and I am level 33.
    Maybe the items you took the look from were higher level? Ceremonial leather loincloth is lvl 12, but Warbear Woolies is 52, and as far as I know the game remembers the source item.

Quote Originally Posted by Hengwulf View Post
    Maybe the items you took the look from were higher level? Ceremonial leather loincloth is lvl 12, but Warbear Woolies is 52, and as far as I know the game remembers the source item.
    Nope! Definitely not, I have never bought the warbear woolies. Bought a few cheap loinclothes on my past toons for sure. Also when you hover over it tells you where the appearance is coming from (ceremonial leather loincloth) I guess it's just a bug I will (hopefully) just have to wait out :\ I did submit a bug report.

Probably just a bug, I've encountered quite a few weapons as well that can't be mogged but show up.