Deleted

About 73 civilians killed by American airstrikes

So, it has happened again. Dozens of civilian killed "accidently" by American bombs who targeted a Syrian village. How come there is so little outcry about this? Can we really expect muslim to stop bombing our civilians when we continously slaughter innocent muslims?

Of course, I deplore and condemn all forms of terrorists. The point is, it seems like killing muslims, banning them and disenfranchising them only make things worse.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...northern-syria
    Last edited by mmoc0840a05313; 2016-07-23 at 01:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    [citation needed]
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people shit on America's limited involvement in Syria but don't call out oRussia.

Hell, rush skipping ISIS targets to bomb inactive rebels. Russia has been indiscriminately killing civilians left and right.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    [citation needed]
    It's not like this fact is uncredible, but sure, I got a source.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...northern-syria

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Why do people shit on America's limited involvement in Syria but don't call out oRussia.

Hell, rush skipping ISIS targets to bomb inactive rebels. Russia has been indiscriminately killing civilians left and right.
    73 dead civilians isn't "limited". It's as many dead as the Nice attack.

But of course, Russia is doing just as bad.

Why do they bomb European cities when its Americans who kill their civilians?

It really is time for the US to completely remove itself from any other country but their own huge island over there and stop meddling in middle eastern affairs. They literally started all of this yet nobody seems to give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Apparently if governments mass murder it's ok.
    no no

its only if its the world police... then its okay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Why do they bomb European cities when its Americans who kill their civilians?

It really is time for the US to completely remove itself from any other country but their own huge island over there and stop meddling in middle eastern affairs. They literally started all of this yet nobody seems to give a shit.
    Some European countries bomb as well. I think it is really simple, just as our extremists generalize all muslims (they're all rapists, criminals and bad), so too does extremist muslim generalize about white people (they're all murderers).

I think generalizing people isn't the way to go, as we clearly can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    Some European countries bomb as well. I think it is really simple, just as our extremists generalize all muslims (they're all rapists, criminals and bad), so too does extremist muslim generalize about white people (they're all murderers).

I think generalizing people isn't the way to go, as we clearly can see.
    Begs the question why we haven't already abandoned everything over there. One might say "we" wrecked havoc and now we just want to gtfo, but honestly there is no way to fix the shit over there. At least we won't give them any more reason to attack us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    73 dead civilians isn't "limited". It's as many dead as the Nice attack.

But of course, Russia is doing just as bad.
    When you look at all the civil deaths taking place in the Syrian civil war, its is limited.

Thats not say that those 73 deaths were insignificant, I'm more concerned with people trying to paint the US at the big bad guy in the conflict where

a) The US isn't alone in those strikes
    b) US involvement in the region is comparatively low
    c) Other actors are responsible for far more civilian deaths.

- - - Updated - - -

Begs the question why we haven't already abandoned everything over there. One might say "we" wrecked havoc and now we just want to gtfo, but honestly there is no way to fix the shit over there. At least we won't give them any more reason to attack us.
    Europe needs ME oil. Europe has historical ties to the ME, I guess that amounts for something. ME conflicts also find ways to spill over into European countries, refugees.

Europe needs ME oil. Europe has historical ties to the ME, I guess that amounts for something. ME conflicts also find ways to spill over into European countries, refugees.
    Oil is like the ultimate form of justification for everything we do in the middle eastern. It is really impossible to counter that argument though, since it IS the reason why we do what we do.

On the other hand, if we actually wanted to get the oil we could just carpet bomb the entire area and take it by force.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the other hand, if we actually wanted to get the oil we could just carpet bomb the entire area and take it by force.
    Yeah but then you need people to manage the oil wells and keep it all cheap. That's how all the all the ruthless dictators and parties that turned the ME upside down came into play.

Well, either it's the same airstrike that's been posted to the forums five times already or we've been busy.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe check to see if this is really something happening again, or if it is rehashing earlier threads? This report:

In the early hours of Tuesday morning, activists described coalition aircraft hitting a cluster of houses in the village of Tokkhar
    This appears to be the same report that was the subject of this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Many-Children

In the early hours of Tuesday morning, activists described coalition aircraft hitting a cluster of houses in the village of Tokkha r
    Also, the subject of this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nocent-Syrians

dawn strikes on the Isil-controlled village of Tokhar near Manbij in northern Syria
    Same day, same village, same time ... it looks like the same event.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2016-07-23 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Typo. Insufficient coffee.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    When you look at all the civil deaths taking place in the Syrian civil war, its is limited.

Thats not say that those 73 deaths were insignificant, I'm more concerned with people trying to paint the US at the big bad guy in the conflict where

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but the idea that 73 people is considered a small involvement isn't really realistic.

You wouldn't, for example, call the terrorist attacks in Europe for "small involvement". Although in total, fewer Europeans might have died. When there's a lot of civilian casuality, you have a huge responsibility. That applies to all parties invlolved. Russia, France and USA as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Maybe check to see if this is really something happening again, or if it is rehashing earlier threads? This report:

This appears to be the same report that was the subject of this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Many-Children

Also, the subject of this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nocent-Syrians

Same day, same village, same time ... it looks like the same event.
    I missed those, although I did briefly search for a similar topic. But thanks for the information.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

They are the bad guy in the conflict. The fact there are other bad guys doesn't mean dismemebering children is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Well, either it's the same airstrike that's been posted to the forums five times already or we've been busy.
    La-la-la apologist for mass murder puts fingers in his ears.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    They are the bad guy in the conflict. The fact there are other bad guys doesn't mean dismemebering children is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOLOLOLZ

A Admitted Marxist complaining about mass murder.

delicious irony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You're kind of missing my point. This story keeps getting reposted because people want to throw the US under the bus. If you really want to make people away of civil deaths in Syria then there are better ways to go about doing it.

Deleted
    Europe needs ME oil.
    Nord sea oil, Russian oil Europe do not need ME oil, we can import it from Venezuela if we realy want to. Compared with US Europe is hardened by very high environmental taxes, so transport the oil around the globe will not increasing the price significantly.