Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    We actually have mostly been buying Uranium from Russia for years.
    That's nice it still doesn't change the fact Clintons got $500,000 after selling a uranium mining company to russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    That's nice it still doesn't change the fact Clintons got $500,000 after selling a uranium mining company to russians.
    Which still has nothing to do with Trump asking for Russia to interfere in a national election.

The scales of the acts don't remotely match up. At this point, you are just trying to equate financial corruption to high treason.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

WHo cares? What point are you trying to make. That is a legitimate business deal. Uranium is used for countless applications and Russia has some of the world's largest Uranium stockpiles. If you're trying to crudely imply the Clinton's helped Russia build up it's nuclear arsenal... well... no... just no. Don't even bother.

Even still what you're saying here, pales in comparison to what trump said on Wednesday. One more time: he encoruaged a foreign power to interfere in our election. At worst, what Clinton did is run of the mill corruption. By comparison Trump's actions are treasonous.

What kind of American are you, that you, Hobotripin, seek to get him off the hook bay saying "wellllll Hillary did X". Nothing in those emails, nothing "crooked Hillary" could have done, matches the magnitude of Trump getting up infront of cameras and saying that sentence, and then when challenged on it, doubling down.

Even Mike Pence, his running rate, issues a separate statement disavowing it. You are so desperate to beat Hillary, you'll compromise yourselves in a way even Trumps running mate won't. Is that the extent that Barack Obama has defeated you? Because I'm a conservative. I agree with so little of what Obama has done. But he hasn't pushed me within a light year of that level of political desperation, just to beat a Democrat in November.

The cost is simply too high.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Which still has nothing to do with Trump asking for Russia to interfere in a national election.

The scales of the acts don't remotely match up. At this point, you are just trying to equate financial corruption to high treason.
    "What Donald Trump said does not amount to treason," said Carlton Larson, a professor at the University of California at Davis School of Law and one of the nation's few experts on the law of treason.

"For starters, he says, only a country or entity that has declared war or is in a state of open war constitutes an enemy, so Russia and China don't count." He didn't commit high treason, but she is known for corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me personally, I don't give a shit who has her emails after she said there was nothing classified on it only to be told from the FBI that there were 100 emails that were classified on her server that they could access. Clearly there's something incriminating in those emails that she deleted.

What I want to see from the emails, cause you know this happened.

To: Chelseahooha@hotmail.com

Subject: Child Birth

Yes Chelsea, you will probably defecate during labor. No worries. We have contacted all news agencies and white house and asked them to refrain from reporting this. Please remember you represent the US, therefore you must look presentable to the newest citizen of the United States of America.

God Bless You, My Child.

Mother

"What Donald Trump said does not amount to treason," said Carlton Larson, a professor at the University of California at Davis School of Law and one of the nation's few experts on the law of treason.

"For starters, he says, only a country or entity that has declared war or is in a state of open war constitutes an enemy, so Russia and China don't count." He didn't commit high treason, but she is known for corruption.
    Excuses excuse. In any event, treason in the colloquial sense, perhaps not the legal one. It is intrinsically disqualifying for a President to take that position.

Excuses excuse. In any event, treason in the colloquial sense, perhaps not the legal one. It is intrinsically disqualifying for a President to take that position.
    There you go, oh I'm proven wrong by someone who knows more on a topic than I do lets deflect.

10+ Year Old Account
    So because Clinton was one member among several that unanimously approved the deal, she is corrupt?

Should she just sabotage deals of people she might have conflicts of interest with? "Oh your a huge partner of the Clinton Foundation, in an effort to appear impartial, I am purposely going to ruin your business, k thx."

What the fuck are you even going on about?

It boggles my mind that anyone would want a person to be our commander in chief when they would even jokingly want another country to expose information on a citizen of the United States. I thought those emails contained high security stuff, why would you ever want another country seeing that?

There you go, oh I'm proven wrong by someone who knows more on a topic than I do lets deflect.
    Skipped everything else buddy.

It's okay. This isn't about convincing you to agree with us. You're too far gone. You and your ilk. If you support Trump at this point, after all he has said and done, you are beyond reason and rationality. This is about defeating you Trumpists and everything you represent. No peace. No compromise. No understanding. The American way wins. Your dark alternative loses. And you get to see it happen.

When you lose.... and you will... you will be back to the extremist far right, without an avenue to power, crying in the dark with no hope of a way back into the center stage.

In the meantime, people like you were also crying and throwing a tantrum after Clinton didn't go to prison after the data mismanagement scandal on what you thought was a legal technicality.

But feel free to argue technicalities instead of the overarching spirit of the events transpired.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow and we've been interfering with other countries since our existence but its excusable because its us doing it and not being done to us.
    Careful now, that is 'totes UnAmerican foreigner talk, you don't want to be an UnAmerican foreigner do you? Also this is 100% definitely not a resurrection of McCarthyism and saying so is seditious or treason? Idk.... Don't think too much about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    It boggles my mind that anyone would want a person to be our commander in chief when they would even jokingly want another country to expose information on a citizen of the United States. I thought those emails contained high security stuff, why would you ever want another country seeing that?
    I honestly think these Trumpists are so riled up they've lost their senses.

Maybe it's ISIS and "radical islam" that got to them.

Maybe it's stuff they've seen on the internet about Social Justice Warriors, "Tigglypuff" or whatever her name was, or that sort of thing.

Maybe it's the far right media echo chamber crossed with the weird Gun Worship cult.

In any event, they're just betraying American principles AND American interests at this point. Even if they were to win, they'll have done so in a way that will utterly destroy them, if not immediately, than in the following election.

I honestly think these Trumpists are so riled up they've lost their senses.

Maybe it's ISIS and "radical islam" that got to them.

Maybe it's stuff they've seen on the internet about Social Justice Warriors, "Tigglypuff" or whatever her name was, or that sort of thing.

Maybe it's the far right media echo chamber crossed with the weird Gun Worship cult.

In any event, they're just betraying American principles AND American interests at this point. Even if they were to win, they'll have done so in a way that will utterly destroy them, if not immediately, than in the following election.
    I just think its the fact that 4 more years of obama isn't palatable for many. Or we can be more truthful here and call it what it is. Which is bill clinton's third term.

I don't normally pull the sexist card here, but there has to be SOMETHING there when people will say its just going to be an Obama or Bill Clinton third term.

Like...she very clearly has laid out all of her policies. Why could it not be her own agenda, even if I disagree with a chunk of it?

Come on now. Its not like Hillary is just being used as some kind of puppet for them. Say whatever else you want about her, but she very clearly has her own political agenda for the country.

Also how could it be Obama AND Bill's third term? lol.

Yeah I truly believe Hillary will not be a third obama term when her answer to the question what would be different between her and a third obama term was "I think it's pretty obvious ... I'm a woman!" but I'm sexist so who cares what actually comes out of her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I don't normally pull the sexist card here, but there has to be SOMETHING there when people will say its just going to be an Obama or Bill Clinton third term.

Like...she very clearly has laid out all of her policies. Why could it not be her own agenda, even if I disagree with a chunk of it?

Come on now. Its not like Hillary is just being used as some kind of puppet for them. Say whatever else you want about her, but she very clearly has her own political agenda for the country.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cl...rticle/2595650

In his speech obama called her his political heir.

If you need more proof go to google for even more.

Wu-man not capable of brains, only useful for parroting husband and make babies. Clever use of game mechanics for elections ha. ha.

Feel free to say that in as robotic a voice as you feel like, because that's the general vibe i get whenever bill's third term comes up.

I think it comes from, in part, that unlike Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan (especially), George W Bush, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon.... really actually everyone except for himself, Bill Clinton never really left the stage in his post Presidency. He loves the center of the arena. He's spoken at every DNC since. He played key rolls in them all.

I don't think we'll see this from Obama. By most accounts, Obama disdains politics while Bill thrives on it. But Bill never really went a way enough to give Hillary an independent space.

Even now, as the time is reporting, the Clinton campaign is considering what the hell they're going to do with Bill Clinton if she wins. He won't sit in on meetings or anything.

President's fading in their post-Presidency is good for our Democracy. It is part of the orderly transition of power, especially in this time of the so-called "Imperial presidency". Bill Clinton never really did that. He never stopped being a major public and international figure. This is the result.

I think it comes from, in part, that unlike Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan (especially), George W Bush, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon.... really actually everyone except for himself, Bill Clinton never really left the stage in his post Presidency. He loves the center of the arena. He's spoken at every DNC since. He played key rolls in them all.

I don't think we'll see this from Obama. By most accounts, Obama disdains politics while Bill thrives on it. But Bill never really went a way enough to give Hillary an independent space.

Even now, as the time is reporting, the Clinton campaign is considering what the hell they're going to do with Bill Clinton if she wins. He won't sit in on meetings or anything.

President's fading in their post-Presidency is good for our Democracy. It is part of the orderly transition of power, especially in this time of the so-called "Imperial presidency". Bill Clinton never really did that. He never stopped being a major public and international figure. This is the result.
    How could he when he basically took over the party and formed the new democrat third way movement. It's basically him. Obama followed in those footsteps and now his wife will too. You gotta be some kind of naive to deny it. It's just truth.