Page 42 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    15 dollars an hour puts the company I work for out of business. We help take care of people with developmental disabilities (retarded people for the lamen). You guys want them on the streets :^)?
    oh, well I guess since the company can't afford to pay the employees they'll just work for free and receive pats on the back from their boss if they get sick.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

OMGZ! Did you just see that white young dude crying his eyes out?

WTF?

I hope the DNC set up safe spaces with coloring books afterwards.

So free college for 83% of the country and a reduction in student loan debt ( debt that the government is owed) How are we paying for this? You mean making everyone pay much more in taxes so Jace can go study gender studies?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Hillary's platform is $12 nationwide and $15 in urban centers.
    So, by the end 9 nation wide..... maybe. After all there is congress in the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can ded see how people love Bernie. He's a great motivator and motif honk.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Considering Hillary's centrism it will be much lower that 12 an hour when she makes a deal with the Republicans, if not shelved completely.
    Where as Sanders will waive a wand and never make concessions while also getting what he wants.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    I would've gotten on the Bernie Bus if he would've dropped the identity politics. His economic game is much closer to Trump's than anyone is willing to admit. But he didn't, so I got a ticket on the Trump Train. Hopefully we'll see a Clinton Crash on the way to the White House.
    You would have gotten on the Bernie bus if he was more like Trump. Got it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

WTF?

A lot of people put in a lot of effort to help him get elected, no reason to be rude.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Motif honk? Really?

I can't even right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post

WTF?

What was he crying about?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You do know Bernie did not win the popular vote right? I voted for him btw.
    That had nothing to do with what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think Hillary said 12, wonder what will be after the Grand Bargain she will pull?
    The official Democratic position was $12, so she wasn't pulling it out her ass. She's for $12 nationwide with $15 in metropolitan areas now. Which makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    oh, well I guess since the company can't afford to pay the employees they'll just work for free and receive pats on the back from their boss if they get sick.
    83% of our company's income is medicare as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    I would've gotten on the Bernie Bus if he would've dropped the identity politics. His economic game is much closer to Trump's than anyone is willing to admit. But he didn't, so I got a ticket on the Trump Train. Hopefully we'll see a Clinton Crash on the way to the White House.
    soo "i would have gotten on with him if he was with me politically!".

1) that's weird. THat's like saying "i would have painted myself blue if I didn't feel like red was awesome!"
    2) that's a far cry from the people in this thread who said the things i said about bernie and supporters before the DNC, but suddenly "would have been on his side if he stuck to his guns and didn't endorse her!".

Motif honk? Really?

I can't even right now.
    Ha, phone typing?

I can ded see how people love Bernie. He's a great motivator and motif honk.
    I'm dying

#Crissiphonethings

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You would have gotten on the Bernie bus if he was more like Trump. Got it.
    Like I said, he's already much closer to Trump than people are ready to admit to themselves. And he didn't need to shift his social policies right-ward, he needed to stop engaging social organizations which were/are funded by a guy who publicly backs Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You could look into how other first world countries have done this successfully.
    Sure we can. I think we should look ahead 30 years or so and see how that's working out for them. Also remember most other countrys do not have the burden of being the world police, but they all come to us when trouble brews. Fuck them

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    soo "i would have gotten on with him if he was with me politically!".

1) that's weird. THat's like saying "i would have painted myself blue if I didn't feel like red was awesome!"
    2) that's a far cry from the people in this thread who said the things i said about bernie and supporters before the DNC, but suddenly "would have been on his side if he stuck to his guns and didn't endorse her!".
    So you're basically saying Bend that knee, correct?