10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    The narrative, make non Hilary supporters look bad is what I'm getting from the media.
    Clinton News Network making non Hillary supports bad?! Colors me suprised!
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    No, not at all. You can vote any way you want. Just be prepared to accept the consequences of doing so. You can be assured that the right (hard core conservatives) will vote for Trump. It's only the left that generally stick to their ideals despite the consequences.

It's a two horse race. You can pretend that it's not but it is. Voting third part of not voting are pretty much the same thing. Just don't cry foul when you get nothing for decades to come.

There are consequences to everything that you do.
    If you believe Trump is Literally Hitler, you would be obligated to resist Hitler with your whole being. Depending on which power players believe Trump is Literally Hitler (the DNP has been exceedingly efficient at propagating this particular meme,) you could see armed insurrection against a democratically elected President, martial law being declared by President Obama, mob violence against police, or a mixture of the three. After all, it would be only right to resist Literally Hitler with all your might and main. But I'm obliged to remind you that it wasn't Trump who propagated this particular charge against himself, it was the Democrat Party. As you say, things have consequences: If Trump wins, and the Democrats resist the outcome of that election, then the consequences of that decision are on every Democrat voter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The GOP convention was all about Donald Trump.
    The DNC is all about Donald Trump.

Donald Trump wins.
    Sorry, I am pretty sure the RNC was all about Hillary, you know the chanting of lock her up among other things...?

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I like the idea of him standing up for himself after all the work he put into his campaigning, but with the stakes of wanting to keep the presidency away from Trump I don't know if he'll allow himself to do it just to keep the democrats from being divided. I sure would be terribly angry and embarrased up on that stage though trying to play it off, though... glad to not be in his position tonight. I hope he gets out of this with some dignity and pride to his name because I feel that he's earned his right to it. Wonder what he'll say.
    I know the Bern is in a tough spot, but this guy deserves revenge lol. Sometimes you gotta punch the bully right in the nose, Hillary strong armed the election away from him, I'm not saying he's even got to bash her, just go Ted Cruz mode on her. That alone will say enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    She referred to herself and her family as Mexicans.

Is there something wrong with calling someone a Mexican if that is what they say their heritage and country are?
    She said it was her country did she? And I would think you understand the difference between what is someones heritage and what is someones nationality? No? Unless she said she was a proud citizen of Mexico she is an American.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Opinions on soda tax? It worked for mexico and Chile it could work for the USA .

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    She said it was her country did she? And I would think you understand the difference between what is someones heritage and what is someones nationality? No? Unless she said she was a proud citizen of Mexico she in as American.
    If that is what you choose to believe I won't stand in your way.....

7+ Year Old Account
    lol

Now some dude is spouting the wage gap myth.

I guess the Democrats can't into facts.
    So when Ivanka spoke to the Wage Gap you were critical of her as well? I must have missed your post of that.

Dems are so stupid they are protesting their own Convention....ROFL the stupidity never ends with these people. Also didnt see anyone waving American flags or hear people chanting USA. I did see pics of people standing on a flag though. Fucking dirty scumbag plebs. Also the pics were from like 12pm-2pm shouldnt they all be at work or something?

7+ Year Old Account
    If that is what you choose to believe I won't stand in your way.....
    Are you saying she is not an American? A simple yes or no will do.

Unreal, it's nothing but drug addicts, alcoholics, and speakers talking about how great it is that people are breaking our immigration laws.

No wonder their party is in decay.

They need some strong willed, law abiding, high standard Americans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Michelle Obama could make waves tonight. This convention is to re-introduce Clinton to America, if she does it well, she wins.

Pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    If you believe Trump is Literally Hitler, you would be obligated to resist Hitler with your whole being. Depending on which power players believe Trump is Literally Hitler (the DNP has been exceedingly efficient at propagating this particular meme,) you could see armed insurrection against a democratically elected President, martial law being declared by President Obama, mob violence against police, or a mixture of the three. After all, it would be only right to resist Literally Hitler with all your might and main. But I'm obliged to remind you that it wasn't Trump who propagated this particular charge against himself, it was the Democrat Party. As you say, things have consequences: If Trump wins, and the Democrats resist the outcome of that election, then the consequences of that decision are on every Democrat voter.
    My comments above were about progressives and what Trump would do for their agenda. Nothing more. No Trump = Hitler, etc. From a progressive standpoint, Trump would be disastrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Dems are so stupid they are protesting their own Convention....ROFL the stupidity never ends with these people. Also didnt see anyone waving American flags or hear people chanting USA. I did see pics of people standing on a flag though. Fucking dirty scumbag plebs.
    And what was Cruz doing again?
    Perhaps being..to use your own illiteracy, a "fucking dirty scumbag pleb?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    So when Ivanka spoke to the Wage Gap you were critical of her as well? I must have missed your post of that.
    I was too smitten by her good looks, charm, and classiness.

Unreal, it's nothing but drug addicts, alcoholics, and speakers talking about how great it is that people are breaking our immigration laws.

No wonder their party is in decay.

They need some strong willed, law abiding, high standard Americans.
    Well, that certainly isn't the GOP

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I think Michelle Obama could make waves tonight. This convention is to re-introduce Clinton to America, if she does it well, she wins.

Pretty simple.
    You can only hide and dress up stinky rotten fish like Hillary Clinton so much.

I doubt Michelle can carry Hillary, even with those broad linebacker shoulders "she" has.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Cruz wasn't disrespectfull. He just said vote your consciousness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demi Lovato eh?

I do appreciate her appeal to fix mental illness though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Just look at the people outside. They look like they havent bathed = dirty. They are standing on an American Flag = scumbag. Im sure I paid more taxes than any of them even made = plebs.