Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    It is a big stretch to think... considering Dems have never done that
    Of course they have, you are just uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    There is a lot of concern from many that Hillary could get them. :P
    She's proven to have a controlled temper, unlike Dump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Of course they have, you are just uninformed.
    Then please, inform away oh "intelligent" one. Your list of fuk-all is very compelling...

What are you going to do? Pull a Ted Cruz and blame his gov shutdown on Obama or something really stupid?

She's proven to have a controlled temper, unlike Dump.

- - - Updated - - -

Then please, inform away oh "intelligent" one. Your list of fuk-all is very compelling...
    That's because she's too busy trying to keep her lies in order.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    I'm not worried about her launching em though. I'm worried about her selling them.
    ROFL! Good one!!

7+ Year Old Account
    You would know how if you watched his speech with real concerned interest. If not, then there is nothing I can tell you.
    Which parts of the dystopian nightmare Donnie presented do you think is real and how will he fix them. Specifics please.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    That's because she's too busy trying to keep her lies in order.
    Answer the question you damn coward. Inform me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    As someone not interested in listening to Donald Trump masturbate for over an hour, how about you tell me in detail how Trump is going to easily "make America great again" instead?
    He never says anything with any substance. Hes a psycho spreading fear.

Answer the question you damn coward. Inform me!
    Lil harsh..

7+ Year Old Account
    This. It will be not that hard to make it better than it is now.
    So renegotiate free trades, because China takes our jobs despite not having a free trade agreement with China and automation killing more jobs than free trade and damages more the middle class than free trade?

By attempting to recover an already failed and still failing coal industry, while at the same time promoting its competitor gas? Instead of promoting development of other areas of the economy so when the whole thing falls apart workers might at least have some form of income.

By neglecting to raise minimum wage because we "need to be competitive with China"?

Or could it be that you are refering to his absolute denial of climate change and enviromental issues, because then again "we need to be competitive with China"? Despite Beijing looking like this:

Or perhaps you are refering to his plan on how to cut wasteful spending and promote economic growth:

"Excessive regulation is costing our country as much as $2 trillion a year, and we will end it very, very quickly."

What a plan! So simple! Except it ignores the benefits of said regulations

So please do tell me how exactly does he plan to make america great again?

Frankly I'd much rather have Ivanka as a candidate at least she takes politics somewhat seriously and doesn't attempt to transform it into a clown fiesta.
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-07-23 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Lil harsh..
    For a little forum coward? Nope - it's exactly appropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So nothing? I too would love to hear in detail what his plans are from that speech.
    Did you watched his speech with non critical interest? If so ,you would know. If you have, there is nothing I can add. You may not be ground suited for growing corn.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Hopefully the progressives move to other countries and America becomes un-cucked.
    It's funny, because nearly all your science and math academics are progressive.

And that the communists that republicans hate so much have previously used this very same tactic to push their brightest minds out of the nation, or at least prosecute them so they can't do anything and set the nation back decades on scientific and economic progress.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-07-23 at 03:38 AM. Reason: oops, copypasta-ed the wrong link
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    So renegotiate free trades, because China takes our jobs despite not having a free trade agreement with China and automation killing more jobs than free trade and damages more the middle class than free trade?

By attempting to recover an already failed and still failing coal industry, while at the same time promoting its competitor gas? Instead of promoting development of other areas of the economy so when the whole thing falls apart workers might at least have some form of income.

By neglecting to raise minimum wage because we "need to be competitive with China"?

Or could it be that you are refering to his absolute denial of climate change and enviromental issues, because then again "we need to be competitive with China"? Despite Beijing looking like this:

Or perhaps you are refering to his plan on how to cut wasteful spending and promote economic growth:

"Excessive regulation is costing our country as much as $2 trillion a year, and we will end it very, very quickly."

What a plan! So simple! Except it ignores the benefits of said regulations

So please do tell me how exactly does he plan to make america great again?

Frankly I'd much rather have Ivanka as a candidate at least she takes politics somewhat seriously and doesn't attempt to transform it into a clown fiesta.
    You are not ground suited for growing corn. I have tested you many times. Maybe rich is your best potential. Which by the way, corn and rice are equally valuable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I am almost half way through the speech and he still hasn't said a single fucking thing about specific plans to achieve his goals. He's just bitching about how much everything sucks so much more than ever before and saying he's the only one who can fix it. This type of garbage is exactly why it's not worth tuning into conventions.
    Tip. If you feel the same way after you watch it all, do not vote for him.

15+ Year Old Account
    If trump wins the vote, I will lose my last bit of respect for all US citizens.
    That guy actually gives me a pretty good idea of how worried and helpless the rest of the world felt when we peacefully elected a tyrant over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoat View Post
    If trump wins the vote, I will lose my last bit of respect for all US citizens.
    That guy actually gives me a pretty good idea of how worried and helpless the rest of the world felt when we peacefully elected a tyrant over here.
    I am sure we will survive without any more visitors. Getting crowded over here as it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are not ground suited for growing corn. I have tested you many times. Maybe rich is your best potential. Which by the way, corn and rice are equally valuable.
    I like the analogies to corn and farming. My grandfather has a farm in Yungas and I visit it frequently. He has a dog that collects eggs, I always wake up early in the morning to see the creature do its job.

War. War never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    It will get better
    i was just thinking of the band Watain the other day but i couldnt remember who it was. Thanks bub
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I like the analogies to corn and farming. My grandfather has a farm in Yungas and I visit it frequently. He has a dog that collects eggs, I always wake up early in the morning to see the creature do its job.
    Collects eggs? Off the nests of the chickens? That is so cool! Use to raise chickens. Miss the farm fresh eggs. So much better than the crap in the stores. Ahh, the good old days. I should start raising them again.