Can class specific Illusions drop for anyone?

Raid dropped, class specific Illusions such as Razorice from Lich King or Rockbiter from Tectus, they can only be transmogged by the appropriate class but can the Illusion item to learn drop for anyone or just that class?

i don't think anyone knows yet for sure, since it's not a 100% drop chance.

but, the best evidence i've heard so far, is that someone ran mc as a shaman with a druid friend and it dropped, but the druid couldn't see it. so i'm thinking it just might drop only for the intended classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most (all?) of them are BoP so even if they dropped for all classes, you wouldn't be able to send it to your appropriate class alt to learn it.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

would really like to know 100% for sure, maybe someone can make a thread ask a blue
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Deleted
    Do we know the droprate for the illusions? Yesterday I did Karazhan and I didn't get any of the 3, and then Ulduar and I got the one from Yogg'saron, but not from the watchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodakhun View Post
    Do we know the droprate for the illusions? Yesterday I did Karazhan and I didn't get any of the 3, and then Ulduar and I got the one from Yogg'saron, but not from the watchers.
    Pretty low in my luck. I have 11 characters running every (non-class specific) Illusion and got 2 of them

7+ Year Old Account
    Purely my speculation, but I would not be surprised if they were personal drops.