Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Did they stealth nerf garrison pet battle dailies?

You used to be able to do it on all your characters with a garrison. Now I don't seem to be able to, doing it once locks it on all your toons. I was able to just yesterday...
    I'm running out of things to farm and getting 1000 tokens for the toy in legion was like the last thing on my list and they go and do this? Damnit.
    They had already halved the ammount of tokens you can get in WOD dailies was this really necessary?

Can someone confirm i'm not just bugged or something?
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea apparently they did, and you only get 4 tokens
    Instead of 8':/

- I made the banner, so feel free to copy and share!

Great it's now mathematically impossible for me to get 1000 tokens before legion drops, thanks blizzard. I HATE pet battling I was just doing this for the toy >_> I was looking forward to getting this out of the way before legion but NOPE looks like I gotta waste time in legion pet battling, yay.

I think it's glitched, I was able to do it on all but one Tuesday (wouldn't complete), Wednesday and Thursday night all characters, last night, all but two (couldn't even get it to show up). There also seems to be an issue where she offers the quest, but open the menu it's not there, log out, log back in, it's gone completely, log out again, back in again, it's there.

I've also had issues where the battle won't start, randomly cancels or I don't get credit for winning.

Something is broken they didn't even reset for today. Unless they nerfed it so hard to once per week

Daily reset timers are different at the moment. Like 8am PST

Plus, I've been doing it on multiple toons for awhile now. I have over 1100.

Will edit after testing bug

___

Can confirm, either bug or intended. Only once per toon per a day.
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2016-07-24 at 04:40 PM.

Noticed that myself this morning. Fortunately managed to farm up 6k tokens ahead of time since I already knew they'd be nerfing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Noticed that myself this morning. Fortunately managed to farm up 6k tokens ahead of time since I already knew they'd be nerfing them.
    Damn son.

/10char

Still doing it for me today, I can do it on one toon then I can't do it on any others. Appears they made it account wide /sigh

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7665278?page=2

This post on the forums says they confirmed on EU forums that it is now an account wide daily. BS if you ask me, it was enough to nerf the charms, they could have at least left it in place until Legion drops.

As a side note, did they nerf Kura's appearances too, or does RNG just really hate me? I have 4 toons with lvl 3 garrisons, and haven't seen Kura in any of them even ONCE since the Monday before patch day. Now, I know it's random who appears in your garrison and all, but never before have I gone over a week without getting her even once. 4 toons, 10 days, that's 40 chances and no Kura once? Also don't see many people listing Kura in their garrisons in LFG either. Used to, any day I didn't have her, a quick LFG and I'd be done in 5 minutes.

I think I remember reading it in the patch notes somewhere so I don't think it was stealth nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Great it's now mathematically impossible for me to get 1000 tokens before legion drops, thanks blizzard. I HATE pet battling I was just doing this for the toy >_> I was looking forward to getting this out of the way before legion but NOPE looks like I gotta waste time in legion pet battling, yay.
    They nerfed it because there will be better ways to earn those charms in Legion.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I think I remember reading it in the patch notes somewhere so I don't think it was stealth nerfed.
    Patch notes mentioned the number of charms were being reduced, not that the daily was being made once per account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    BS if you ask me, it was enough to nerf the charms, they could have at least left it in place until Legion drops.
    i agree it feels a bit over aggressive and unnecessary, but when you think about the why, its to make legion content seem more desirable, then it makes sense. personally i think the nerf shouldnt have happened until Aug. 30. so that we can take advantage of the little bit of time we have left, which is still boring as shit due to no invasions.

quit holding out blizz, it really isnt necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

IMO you people whine too much.
    This change is fine. Pet battling is a major time sink, and they reduced that time sink greatly in WoD.
    If you really wanted that pet/toy/whateveritis, you would've get it done before the pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    IMO you people whine too much.
    This change is fine. Pet battling is a major time sink, and they reduced that time sink greatly in WoD.
    If you really wanted that pet/toy/whateveritis, you would've get it done before the pre-patch.
    He wanted to build up on pet charms to buy the new pets and toys from legion. Some cost 1000 or more pet charms. As we will be very busy leveling and such when legion drops makes sense that now with little to do it would be a good time to amass them now. They took this away from us but yet we still have little to do. Makes zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    He wanted to build up on pet charms to buy the new pets and toys from legion. Some cost 1000 or more pet charms. As we will be very busy leveling and such when legion drops makes sense that now with little to do it would be a good time to amass them now. They took this away from us but yet we still have little to do. Makes zero sense.

He can still farm them.
    There are six trainers that still reward two charms per win.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    4200 here, i just said to myself everytime i was getting 8 charms*8 toons after the nerf it's like doing it on 16 toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    4200 here, i just said to myself everytime i was getting 8 charms*8 toons after the nerf it's like doing it on 16 toons.
    I can only do the garrison daily one time per day for both my accounts, intended ? :S