Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Well, the Muslims were the ones who took land from Jews in the first place.
    It was the Romans. Emperor Hadrian, the same guy who built the wall across Northern Britain. He got tired of the Jews revolting and he ordered them all killed, their cities leveled, etc.. 2,000 years ago, like 130 AD.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I think after living somewhere for approximately 1400 years, you can safely call yourself native.
    Not when you stole it from the natives who had been living there since Egypt was a major ancient world power.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Not sure you know what genocide is... the irony of accusing Jews of genocide.
    Jews in israel are acting like Nazis...

Deleted
    Israel calls for dropping bombs on civillian homes.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2016-07-24 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Those pesky Palestinians and their desire to fight back against people who have stolen their land!

They are so barbaric and have to resort to awful tactics in order to fight a stronger enemy than them.

How dare they!
    guys, you should have stopped debating with him after his first comment.
    he literally justified killing Israeli civilians through terrorism.

what's the point of proving someone like this wrong?
    he's deluded and insane, there's no point.

but anyway, brb, the Palestinian slave in the basement is making too much noise.
    i need him fresh to make my matzas.
    Last edited by Notter; 2016-07-24 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Israel is the beacon of Light in the darkness. Just to clarify some of the posts.

Deleted
    israel is a beacon of freedom and democrasy in a dark dark middle east, they are beset on all site by pure hatred (all muslim countries, and this antisemitism runs rampant through a lot of muslim communities, they call for heaving at the necks and driving into them with cars).. palestine has been morally bankrupt for a long time, let israel try their hand at ruling there, they seem to be getting a lot more done than the palestines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    israel is a beacon of freedom and democrasy in a dark dark middle east, they are beset on all site by pure hatred (all muslim countries, and this antisemitism runs rampant through a lot of muslim communities, they call for heaving at the necks and driving into them with cars).. palestine has been morally bankrupt for a long time, let israel try their hand at ruling there, they seem to be getting a lot more done than the palestines.
    Finally there is someone reasonable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    guys, you should have stopped debating with him after his first comment.
    he literally justified killing Israeli civilians through terrorism.

what's the point of proving someone like this wrong?
    he's deluded and insane, there's no point.

but anyway, brb, the Palestinian slave in the basement is making too much noise.
    i need him fresh to make my matzas.
    Its a fucking war.

You always get this with westerners. We drop bombs on people and murder them. When it happens here its all "waah waah waah". What the fuck do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Its a fucking war.

You always get this with westerners. We drop bombs on people and murder them. When it happens here its all "waah waah waah". What the fuck do you expect?
    I can tell you what i wouldn't expect.
    YOU being honest.

I think out of all the terrorist supporters on these forums, you're the one the probably takes the cake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Its a fucking war.

Neutron bombs would be a solution with next to none casualties.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Finally there is someone reasonable
    I like to think so

Forgive my horrible spelling though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    I like to think so

Forgive my horrible spelling though.
    You are, hereby, forgiven. :P