Quick performance question

Anyone experienced a drastic change in performance today?
    Yesterday the game ran smooth, but today, without making any change to addons or my computer my fps dropped to 30, and apparently a lot of other people noticed it too..
    Tried logging without addons and average graphic settings and it doesnt help one bit..

Yep. Got a pretty beefy PC but I've still been having some issues. Not really frame issues, but kind of. Technically the frames stay the same, but it still sort of acts like low FPS for me. It's like a weird hybrid of low FPS and latency, neither of which are a problem usually.

But it's still prepatch, so it's got time to be fixed (hope to Blizz).

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

there is no blue post about it?
    have you tried other games for comparison?

7+ Year Old Account
    Everything is normal here, try disabling some addons

Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    Everything is normal here, try disabling some addons
    i have, and can play witcher with proper settings
    people on trade chat were saying the same thing..odd that there is no report about this, if indeed its the case

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    there is no blue post about it?
    have you tried other games for comparison?
    I haven't really looked it up; just wrote it off as pre-patch issues.

And yeah, no problem in Witcher 3 or GTA 5 at all.

I also disabled one of my PCI-e lanes to see if it was an SLI issue, but it wasn't. I should add that this problem hasn't been a big deal either though for me, so if it's a big deal, you might want to update your drivers and all.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

Quote Originally Posted by Stuneree View Post
    I haven't really looked it up; just wrote it off as pre-patch issues.

And yeah, no problem in Witcher 3 or GTA 5 at all.

I also disabled one of my PCI-e lanes to see if it was an SLI issue, but it wasn't. I should add that this problem hasn't been a big deal either though for me, so if it's a big deal, you might want to update your drivers and all.
    I just realise what happened, i am thick as fuck
    Somehow when i logged wow some of the system settings reseted to an awkward option, and after fixing everything up properly i had the max foreground and background fps enabled and capped.

facepalm
    cheers for the hand guy