Thread: Source of lag

Source of lag

So, i was leveling a goblin and i thought the servers where lagging badly. Casting a spell and almost a second after the cast bar was complete and gone the spell came out. Ping was fine, fps was fine, Everything was fine.

Then i got to this place... I think i found the source of the lag

I cast one hand of gul'dan in there and in the 8 yard radius i hit aprox 280 mobs. So i guess there is 2-3k mobs there. And its just as bad the other way down to the beach.

KK, cool, thx. Did you bother to report bug to Blizz, cause else what is the point of this?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    KK, cool, thx. Did you bother to report bug to Blizz, cause else what is the point of this?
    And what's the point of acting like an ass to someone trying to help ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    So, i was leveling a goblin and i thought the servers where lagging badly. Casting a spell and almost a second after the cast bar was complete and gone the spell came out. Ping was fine, fps was fine, Everything was fine.

Then i got to this place... I think i found the source of the lag

I cast one hand of gul'dan in there and in the 8 yard radius i hit aprox 280 mobs. So i guess there is 2-3k mobs there. And its just as bad the other way down to the beach.
    Yeah, this "bug" has been around for a while. Have reported it several times to Blizz by making tickets, but they have no changed anything.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Where is that? I wanna see it for myself XD
    I guess it's this one http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Alliance_Beachhead

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Yeah. Its near the end of the goblin starting zone. Where you attack alliance paratroopers and then do dogfighting.