Poll: Should ML be an option

Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Should Masterloot be brought back for pugs?

What do you think should happen? Should it be brought back? Personally I think it should.
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    "People won't take the time to help me get geared"
    then
    "I'm too busy to get geared, I don't have the time to spare"

first: its not gone away.
    second: for pugs ? hell no. new PL is best what pugs could happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    For pugging? No, that is where Master Loot always was a problem.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    well you trade ninjalooting for people selling loot they dont need.

pick your poison there is always something that can be abused.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keedorin View Post
    What do you think should happen? Should it be brought back? Personally I think it should.
    Why?
    {10char}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post

Except, ninja looting harms more, as you can't fully control that. One person could be taking eveything.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So what. It's their loot. Personally I'm just going to vendor everything. Why should I give it away to randoms?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Except, ninja looting harms more, as you can't fully control that. One person could be taking eveything.
    honestly i'm not so sure.

Sure the occasional ninjalooter is annoying,but usually you can see the signs and leave the group anyways.

But this new system? Even my guildies are already going "hey do you need that item can i have it?" and it's only been a week. THere is going to be beggars all over the place, and a lot of them wont be very nice about it, saying you don't need an item for xyz reason, being rude about it, etc. will get old fast.
    Then on the other hand you will have nice people asking for loot who then get stonewalled because of peoples bad experiences with beggars, or people who will want money/pets in return for a item, or will just say "it's worth 10g for me to vendor it, so fu".
    Heck remember back in the dragon soul days, at the end of the run there would always be people selling their loot.

I honestly don't know but i can see this new system backfiring in pugs too.

Deleted
    honestly i'm not so sure.

Sure the occasional ninjalooter is annoying,but usually you can see the signs and leave the group anyways.

But this new system? Even my guildies are already going "hey do you need that item can i have it?" and it's only been a week. THere is going to be beggars all over the place, and a lot of them wont be very nice about it, saying you don't need an item for xyz reason, being rude about it, etc. will get old fast.
    Then on the other hand you will have nice people asking for loot who then get stonewalled because of peoples bad experiences with beggars, or people who will want money/pets in return for a item, or will just say "it's worth 10g for me to vendor it, so fu".

I honestly don't know but i can see this new system backfiring in pugs too.
    i'd prefer to deal with beggars than ninja looters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by battle View Post
    i'd prefer to deal with beggars than ninja looters
    who wouldn't. the question is more would you rather deal with 1 ninjalooter or 10 beggars? (or well from personal experience since i see a ninjalooter like maybe once every 3 months orso, probably hundreds of beggars)
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-07-24 at 07:41 AM.

I'd like to see ML brought back for premade groups not listed on group finder (like when we do combined runs with another guild) but...yeah. I like the idea of PL being the defacto choice for pugs now, since Blizzard has been saying that it's the solution to being ninja looted.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no way to make everyone happy, but I prefer taking my alts into pugs with PL. If someone gets something they don't need but I do and they offer it, omg thank you. If not? Oh well better luck next time for me. If people are rude about it, there's a pretty little ignore option.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

who wouldn't. the question is more would you rather deal with 1 ninjalooter or 10 beggars?
    Beggars. I can ignore beggars.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who's gotten 3 Blademaster Mirrors ninja'd, as well as seen it happen with other things, on "ML no reserve everything free roll run" because I couldn't find PL groups (Not a matter of ilvl, just literally could not find one), removing master loot from Pugs is probably one of the single greatest changes ever. I don't care if we get less pugs over all.

15+ Year Old Account
    NO, period.
    no more reserves, no more arguments what is considered mainspec, no more i join as god of healers/tanks/dps to roll on different spec loot, no more "boosting someone who paid me so all loot is reserved for him" pugs.

i'm not even going to get into the ninja looters and "you don't deserve it so i'm giving it to my friend here" situations i've encountered dozens of times during my pugging days in MoP and WoD, let's just say it drove me off raiding for an entire tier outside of guild raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    9999th thread about masterloot. You must be a ninja looter.

No! The "everything I want is reserved" groups had become a cancer on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    No! The "everything I want is reserved" groups had become a cancer on this game.
    You always had the option to make your own group with personal loot, if masterloot is that hated, then it really shouldn't be a problem to form that raid group.

Don't care, I don't pug anyway, so it has zero impact on me.

Deleted
    So happy that ML is gone. All these: LFM ilvl 730 HFC HC, all warlock gear reserved, group makers are so disappointed right now.