Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm registered as unaffiliated, but I lean to the right and have always voted Republican or unaffiliated. I would register Republican but Neo Cons really grind my gears. They are just as bad as Democrats honestly. They favor increased government.
    But that's the same reason I vote R. Most of the small government, follow the constitution, libertarian, anti-establishment type of people are registered R. Honestly Ted Cruz would have been my perfect candidate if not for his need to constantly bring up religion and his inability to go toe to toe with the Donald. And let's face it he is creepy.

Bottom line, I vote small government and anti establishment. I just want to be left alone.

Deleted
    I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    I'm registered as unaffiliated, but I lean to the right and have always voted Republican or unaffiliated. I would register Republican but Neo Cons really grind my gears. They are just as bad as Democrats honestly. They favor increased government.
    But that's the same reason I vote R. Most of the small government, follow the constitution, libertarian, anti-establishment type of people are registered R. Honestly Ted Cruz would have been my perfect candidate if not for his need to constantly bring up religion and his inability to go toe to toe with the Donald. And let's face it he is creepy.

Bottom line, I vote small government and anti establishment. I just want to be left alone.
    So why don't you move to Somalia? Small government haven there.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer, that is why he looks so creepy. Also he really isnt small government, thats why I dislike him. I prefer efficiency to small though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been one or the other. That's being said, I leaned right from for my first 30ish years of life. That's is until I feel as thought the GOP left me and took a hard right turn off a cliff. Now it's all about God, guns, jingoism, and fear mongering. Not to mention they did their damnedest to willfully inflict suffering on the country to harm Obama.
    I want them to get back to being a center right foil of pragmatism to oppose the Dems.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So why don't you move to Somalia? Small government haven there.
    Whoa! Apparently small government = anarchy. When I say small gov, I'm saying I prefer a limited interpretation of the US Constitution not anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer, that is why he looks so creepy. Also he really isnt small government, thats why I dislike him. I prefer efficiency to small though.
    I know right lol. And he's so low energy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Never been one or the other. That's being said, I leaned right from for my first 30ish years of life. That's is until I feel as thought the GOP left me and took a hard right turn off a cliff. Now it's all about God, guns, jingoism, and fear mongering. Not to mention they did their damnedest to willfully inflict suffering on the country to harm Obama.
    I want them to get back to being a center right foil of pragmatism to oppose the Dems.
    So, you want them to be democrats to oppose the democrats? In case that went over your head, democrats are center right.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa! Apparently small government = anarchy. When I say small gov, I'm saying I prefer a limited interpretation of the US Constitution not anarchy.
    Somalia has anarchy? Pretty sure they still have a few laws that are still being upheld there.

Don't lie though, your actual motive is to reap the benefits of a lawful and stable society without having put in your own contribution to it. Just like most republicans.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-07-24 at 05:21 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

10+ Year Old Account

I know right lol. And he's so low energy too.
    He used most of it being the Zodiac.

15+ Year Old Account
    I grew up, and still live in a rural area in Kansas. To say that the majority of Kansas voters are republican would be an understatement. And ten years ago when I first registered to vote, with the shit amount of knowledge I possessed at that time I too registered as a republican. Now, while I despise the two-party system, and the stagnation that it places on political progress, at the moment my ideals align more heavily with the Democratic Party. That's not to say, if a republican or any other candidate were to fall inline with my opinions then I would likely vote for them.

I'm not registered as either. But, I usually vote Republican because I'm a Capitalist.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm conservative and happy as is. The best part is getting to ridicule mainstream political correctness, its become way too easy.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-24 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Somalia has anarchy? Pretty sure they still have a few laws that are still being upheld there.

What do you call a government that consists of warlords and pirates?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't lie though, your actual motive is to reap the benefits of a lawful and stable society without having put in your own contribution to it. Just like most republicans.
    lol WHAT? Lock your door bruh, I'm coming for your shekels.
    No, bruh Republicans don't work for a living; they don't support law enforcement; they are just parasites on society. What are you even on dude?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He used most of it being the Zodiac.
    Stop you're killin me. lol

Economically, neither as both have merit. If minimum wages are livable, then social programs won't be as needed. I believe the only people that should receive government assistance are those who are medically disabled (I'm talking physical or severely mental, depression can go fuck itself). Lazy people getting checks for "job seeking" is detrimental to society. If the job market is really that shitty, have them volunteer set amount of hours before they receive any money.

When it comes to personal rights, democratic by far. The GOP needs to start dropping their Christian affiliation if they want to stay relevant and be taken seriously. Having a strict definition of marriage is just beyond stupid, people will love who they love. Pro-life? Not a fan of forcing children on anyone, as immoral as it sounds to many.

My stance is simple: So long as it doesn't directly harm another unwillingly, it should be allowed.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Making fun of things is never difficult if you simply refuse to be constrained by reality.
    It isn't difficult even with reality. Statistics are on the side of conservatives, which show that the world is doing better than it ever has been in most important areas. There isn't much progressive change coming anytime soon, at best you get Hillary with a tiny incremental change. And it isnt even guaranteed that change under her will lead to a more progressive society.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-24 at 05:35 AM.

I've never registered with any party. Don't have to in my state. I'm not either Republican or Democrat because neither fits my views.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop you're killin me. lol
    *sweats intensely*

im not ted cruz!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If the world is doing better than it ever has, then that would imply the changes that keep getting forced on conservatives keep turning out to be improvements over whatever way of doing things they were defending.
    The scientific and technological changes are improving things. What the left and right think about it is irrelevant.

I lean Centre-Left on most issues and am under no delusions of causing any kind of revolution so Democrat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, they are both evil and a danger to the country.

What do you call a government that consists of warlords and pirates?
    Small government.

lol WHAT? Lock your door bruh, I'm coming for your shekels.
    No, bruh Republicans don't work for a living; they don't support law enforcement; they are just parasites on society. What are you even on dude?
    If you run a business/work a job benefiting from the safe environment afforded to you by the efforts of the government without putting back in your dues, you are a parasite on society. Since republicans are all about reaping the benefits of a safe and secure society without contributing to it whatsoever....

Like I said, if you truly wanted small government, you would go to somalia because that is exactly what it is. But you won't, because you realize that you wouldn't thrive as well as you did right now without a sufficiently huge government stopping people from maliciously hurting each other's interests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    It isn't difficult even with reality. Statistics are on the side of conservatives, which show that the world is doing better than it ever has been in most important areas. There isn't much progressive change coming anytime soon, at best you get Hillary with a tiny incremental change. And it isnt even guaranteed that change under her will lead to a more progressive society.
    Like, religious terrorism and global warming?

Preeeetty sure conservatives have run counter to all efforts that keep those under control.