Thread: [TV] Legion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Aubrey remains the greatest waifu. 10/10 would waifu again she was a goddess as the shadow king

- - - Updated - - -

And to think originally she wasn't going to be in the show but they rewrote the part for her
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Season 2 episode 1 should be on tonight or out already depending on what timezone or w/e you're on.

Hype

Legion is still wacky good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pile of shit, just like last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Pile of shit, just like last season.
    Or its a different show to the standard copy and paste spam on tv and you just dont click with it.

Deleted
    Well, I do have to say, on the whole, season 2 was a bit too much jazz improvisation for my taste. I mean, the whole show is obviously one great big LSD trip but it just got a bit too funky at times. I mean, it was somewhat enjoyable, just not that amazing.

Was renewed for a third season, and hopefully now that Legion finally has proper control of his powers and is properly pissed off, we might drop the weird jazz funk acid tripping and stick to more of the Marvel side of things. Perhaps we could start seeing him actually using his multiple personalities, instead of just him hallucinating a couple clones of himself. Also, I suppose it was to be expected, being the sign of times, but the whole #metoo rape bullshit in the finale felt really, super unnecessary. Could have made the point about David not being a good guy, or being mentally ill, or whatever point they wanted to make, some other way, without shoving that "you drugged me and had sex with me" -crap in the episode. But, as said, suppose that has to be in every show now for some time to come.

All in all, a bit of a letdown as a show as far as delving into the actual Marvel character goes, and quite a bit too trippy, weird, discombobulated and hard to follow at times, but still, I'm glad it's getting a third season.

I believe the first two seasons are all in his head and everyone he has ever interacted with in this show (with maybe the exception of Farouk) are various personalities in his mind. The end of the world this show keeps alluding to could be likely him realizing that he's stuck in his own head and he finally got out (which breaks the illusion). It would fit with how mind bending this show has been so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok so I just discovered this show a couple of days ago and am loving it. I really love the Lenny character who is my favorite so far. Also love how the character was written for a man but somehow she auditioned for it and landed the role. She asked them not to rewrite the role from a female perspective which is why she says some off the wall stuff and stuff you'd expect a guy to say!