Just started back after being gone 3 years

And I feel like I'm lost. I was having a lot of fun at the time levelling my characters by queueing lowbie pvp, but it seems like the WZs don't pop anymore? I started working on class stories but just really miss all the WZ fun.

Do I just need to push a few of my characters to the new level cap and go from there?

Does a specific side seem to be better at pvp?

I'm glad to be back, but just kinda feel overwhelmed by all of the changes since I left. Any good information you guys could link/share with me would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheros View Post
    And I feel like I'm lost. I was having a lot of fun at the time levelling my characters by queueing lowbie pvp, but it seems like the WZs don't pop anymore? I started working on class stories but just really miss all the WZ fun.

Do I just need to push a few of my characters to the new level cap and go from there?
    Low level is most likely part of the problem. I know some love to hang out in lowbie pvp but I've not been able to do that in a long time with all toons leveled up. However, I know at max level I haven't had a real issue with WZ's taking a long time to pop and that was before this light/dark so called event thing going on. It requires people to be valor rank 5 and it seems WZ are popping faster than even for now.

Low level PVP might just be stagnant a bit.

Does a specific side seem to be better at pvp?
    That definitely depends on the server your on. One side could definitely be better than the other.

I'm glad to be back, but just kinda feel overwhelmed by all of the changes since I left. Any good information you guys could link/share with me would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Most guides and information can be found at either:

https://torcommunity.com/
    http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/

Both are great site for SWTOR. Hope that helps.