Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Because Republicans aren't the enemy.
    One of the principle reasons why Bernie's supporters are by and large younger middle class white men - i.e. sufficiently insulated from the GOP's regressive social outlook.

Those that would vote red/blue no matter the candidate are the 100% biggest issue with America. I am not affiliated with any party. We either need a (figurative) bomb to drop on the 2 major parties or a complete revamp of our party system. This is the first time in a very long time that it's doubtful that someone will reach 270 imo. Stein and the Green party will gain a ton of traction if Clinton is nominated and Sanders stands down.
    Stein can go die in a fire. The issue isn't with the voters, it's with the electoral system; and being a Bernie Bro won't do jack shit to change it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys still think that anything is better than Trump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Do you guys still think that anything is better than Trump?
    Pretty much. A. Ficus Plant, Basic Campfire, Inanimate Carbon Rod, Mickey Mouse, the list goes on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Pretty much. A. Ficus Plant, Basic Campfire, Inanimate Carbon Rod, Mickey Mouse, the list goes on.
    Reading through this thread, I love how you do backflips through hoops to justify Clinton in your posts. Gotta Correct that Record somehow right?

Deleted
    It's called 'strategic voting'.

I'd vote for Mickey Mouse over giving the Republicans control of the White House.
    It's actually called "manipulation", you're being played but if "strategic voting" helps you sleep at night then knock yourself out.
    Trump uses misdirection on his base to blame their problems on mexicans/immigrants and we laugh on how gullible those people are but when the democrats use the tactic by blaming the republicans you swallow it hook, line and sinker.

It's amazing to see this lack of perspective in action
    Both sides are in the same position, each mocking how the other is being manipulated but they don't have the self awareness to look in their own back yard.

Also it seems the less aware these people are of their situation and more smug and condescending they are.
    Last edited by mmoc126994aa46; 2016-07-25 at 10:15 AM.

What do you really believe in then if you refuse to hold anybody accountable as long as that politician identifies as being on 'your side'?

It seems like when Hillary is elected, you will have no right to complain if:
    -She invades Syria
    -She bails out Wall Street
    -She signs the TPP
    -She further expands drone strikes
    -She supports Israel is bombing Palestinians
    -She supports Saudi Arabia
    -She pushes military intervention in South Sudan
    -She supports internet censorship

The list goes on and on, considering that she is a neocon warmonger I find it hard to believe that anyone with liberal values could ever support her. Of course, that assumes the belief in liberalism is more than a paper thin coat of paint, used as a vehicle to conform to what is trendy.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I fucking swear. Hillary Clinton could pull out a sword and hack to death a dozen kids right on live TV and most of her supporters would still fucking vote for her.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Then she would be in jail.
    Oh please. No she wouldnt. Fucking we all know that. They would say she didnt have intent or some bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Your sig is on point.
    lol please. Your the one suggesting Hillary Clinton would ever go to jail for something. Thats a Conspiracy Theory in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    I fucking swear. Hillary Clinton could pull out a sword and hack to death a dozen kids right on live TV and most of her supporters would still fucking vote for her.
    Didn't Donald Trump actually say almost the same thing, but about himself?

Hillary Clinton allowed many people who donated to her Clinton Foundation to get Federal Appointment jobs. In one scary case a donor received a job on a sensitive State Department board where they dealt with nuclear weapons even though this donor had no experience or education to do so.

That is Hillary Clinton and what her corrupt regime would do.

Not put the best and brightest into positions of leadership, but those who paid a financial fee to Hillary Clinton.

I really don't see how any Hillary Supporter can defend her.

They must be as morally bankrupt and black-hearted as she is.

Rewarding donors with peerage appointment has been done forever far as I know. If you donate enough they'll make you ambassador to Uruguay or something.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    What do you really believe in then if you refuse to hold anybody accountable as long as that politician identifies as being on 'your side'?

It seems like when Hillary is elected, you will have no right to complain if:
    -She invades Syria
    -She bails out Wall Street
    -She signs the TPP
    -She further expands drone strikes
    -She supports Israel is bombing Palestinians
    -She supports Saudi Arabia
    -She pushes military intervention in South Sudan
    -She supports internet censorship

The list goes on and on, considering that she is a neocon warmonger I find it hard to believe that anyone with liberal values could ever support her. Of course, that assumes the belief in liberalism is more than a paper thin coat of paint, used as a vehicle to conform to what is trendy.

Yup. You nailed it bro. Oh and dont forget shes trying to start World War 3 with Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Yup. You nailed it bro. Oh and dont forget shes trying to start World War 3 with Russia
    Hillary is a terrible candidate.

However, here is what we know about Trump:

-He has proudly screwed over investors, and said they were lucky not to get more screwed over and it was their fault
    -He is friends with the Clintons
    -He has done a complete change in his political stance since the last time he ran for president
    -He will do anything that he thinks will benefit him personally; benefits for anyone else are so distant a second that they're not even visible
    -He takes huge risks, and utilizes any and all available means (laws, loopholes, whatever) to push the consequences of those risks should they go badly onto others

Do I want Hillary Clinton as president? No. But for all the jokes made in this thread about Hillary Clinton being able to get away with killing children, I at least have a vague idea of what she will do and what she is capable of with .

If Trump is elected, we will have a president who is willing to do anything, doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself, whose promises and pledges aren't worth the air used to speak them, and whose intentions in terms of what he'll do with the presidency are 100% unfathomable. He is, in short, one of the very few candidates who is so bad that I would actually consider voting for Hillary.

I don't understand how people can defend this women. Its like watching people try to defend stalin or mao, just heaps of deniel and self pitty.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    If Trump is elected, we will have a president who is willing to do anything, doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself, whose promises and pledges aren't worth the air used to speak them, and whose intentions in terms of what he'll do with the presidency are 100% unfathomable. He is, in short, one of the very few candidates who is so bad that I would actually consider voting for Hillary.
    This is all applicable to Clinton, on top of the fact that it goes against liberalism to elect a war criminal. She has already pushed regime change once as secretary of state, do you have any idea how many people died as a result of this? I suppose this is the same mentality that allows 'liberals' to still support a president who has relied on a policy of indiscriminate murder as a cornerstone of foreign policy.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    This is all applicable to Clinton, on top of the fact that it goes against liberalism to elect a war criminal. She has already pushed regime change once as secretary of state, do you have any idea how many people died as a result of this? I suppose this is the same mentality that allows 'liberals' to still support a president who has relied on a policy of indiscriminate murder as a cornerstone of foreign policy.
    Not even close... Clinton is a sycophant through and through. The exact opposite of Trump with regard to personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Didn't Donald Trump actually say almost the same thing, but about himself?
    Yea, but Oktoberfest's is more edgy because he used kids! Dozens of them! With hacking!

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. What will this mean for the Democrats and Hillary's campaign?
    This is like saying water is wet, we all know it happens, it's just sad most people don't care and continue to vote them in power. The media doesn't care as well

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. What will this mean for the Democrats and Hillary's campaign?
    Is it really unbelievable? Because people have been saying what money in politics is about for years. I don't understand how you can be shocked. There is a reason people hate Hillary and the DNC.