Damage Amplification Factor Against Old Content

OK, so I'm busy soloing old raids for drops and cash and I've hit a wall against Ultraxion 25HC. According to Skada, I'm pulling 165K as Demo and 185K as Destro and I need to reach at least 300K. My 'lock's item level is 623, I'm using Greater Draenic Intellect Flask, the Draenic Intellect Potion and Buttered Sturgeon.

I know I'm missing enchants on my gear (which I intend to address), but I can't see enchants making up 140K DPS. So is there a way of using the amplification factor to figure out (at a basic level) how much Intellect & Haste/Crit/whatever I need to reach 300K?

Many thanks.

Deleted
    Might be a good idea to link ur armory and can't you just tank his hit? Does nothing to my warlock after the patch. Even deliberately stopped damage to test. Admittedly there's huge gear difference but still pact should soak it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    Might be a good idea to link ur armory and can't you just tank his hit? Does nothing to my warlock after the patch. Even deliberately stopped damage to test. Admittedly there's huge gear difference but still pact should soak it.
    His issue isn't the damage, but the fact that he needs to kill the boss before the boss insta-one shots him.

OP, your problem is that your ilvl is pathetic. 623? Go into Tanaan, get yourself filled up with free 650+. Also, its BC timewalking atm, get yourself the 675 timewalking weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    His issue isn't the damage, but the fact that he needs to kill the boss before the boss insta-one shots him.

OP, your problem is that your ilvl is pathetic. 623? Go into Tanaan, get yourself filled up with free 650+. Also, its BC timewalking atm, get yourself the 675 timewalking weapon.
    Many thanks for the reply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

Doesn't a pet count as a second target for his hit? So he doesn't 1 shot. I cant recall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    Doesn't a pet count as a second target for his hit? So he doesn't 1 shot. I cant recall.
    Pets don't count, and even if they did, Ultrax 25 man heroic needs 5 targets to not insta-kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    I've run into similar issues with 7.0.3 - alts that could easily clean up old raids with lower ilvl can't do it anymore. It's really annoying.

623 is really, really low, 2-3 hours in Tanaan and/or the AH should give you a massive ilvl boost, which should solve your problem.