Thread: Camera Distance

Camera Distance

Has anyone developed a mod to over ride their new max distance yet? Sorry if this has been answered before, I tried searching and didn't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by awake283 View Post
    Has anyone developed a mod to over ride their new max distance yet? Sorry if this has been answered before, I tried searching and didn't see anything.
    If they did, it would have to be an external program (akin to something like a bot program) to hack the game files, since Blizzard removed the ability for addons to do that by capping/removing the CVAR.

So, if there was, you can bet that it would be reported to Blizzard as a hack, and they'd adjust their cheat detection software to detect it and people would start getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by awake283 View Post
    No, Blizzard laughs at our desire to zoom out further
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2016-07-25 at 11:26 PM.

For the love of Tirion just let it go. This wouldn't even be a topic if it wasn't a macro in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted0ne View Post
    For the love of Tirion just let it go. This wouldn't even be a topic if it wasn't a macro in the first place.
    But it was a macro in the first place. So, what's your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Yes there is an external which sets it to old max distance. But as stated its bannable, even if not very likely.

Deleted
    Just about the worst change I've ever seen Blizz make, benefits absolutely no one while annoying many players and making a few players physically unwell.

If you haven't posted on wow forums yet go and add your voice to the thousands already there.

pretty sure this belongs in the top 3 most retarded changes out there

Quote Originally Posted by Saishan View Post
    If you haven't posted on wow forums yet go and add your voice to the thousands already there.
    But please, if you do keep it constructive and try to avoid nonsensical arguments. There's been several threads that have just been bullshit which really detracts from the main legitimate complaints about the change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    try to avoid nonsensical arguments.
    You mean the blue post from a couple of weeks ago?