Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Blood Elves are actually the most populous according to calculations.
    What calculations? The only I'm aware of was Aquamonkey establishing the lowest possible number which wasn't anything high.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    How does that relate to them wanting to kill all humans ? Elves killed and tortured trolls. Do they also want to exterminate all the trolls then ?
    The recent additions to Alleria thread would imply that this is the case :3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    as Garrosh said "Time changes"
    the Orcish Horde died long time ago
    and because of Garrosh many Orc's died leaving Forsaken as the new back bone for the Horde
    its not because the orchish horde died, they need another race as warchief, is pure logic

the leadership is for the good of all people, trolls orcs and taurens are the majority of horde, and if the leadership should change, must be some of those races to makes things acceptable

its not true many orcs died cause of Garrosh, the only 2 clans who support him was the blackrock and the dragonmaw, still half of then join the rebelion, even the kor'krons

Quote Originally Posted by Shoat View Post

Most of them are sensible honorable warriors like old saurfang or wise spiritualists like thrall.
    and how those sensible honorable warrior and wise spiritualists shamans could in any ay follow a undead elf? no way

this isnt possible, 90% of then died, and since elves are know for not making child frequently, this cant be true

15+ Year Old Account
    The reason why I specifically pointed out how most horde orcs are now sensible/wise (and have discarded the foolish pride and xenophobia of both the first horde and garrosh's horde) is because sensible people DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOMEBODY'S RACE. It doesn't matter that she's an elf, it doesn't matter that she's dead, she has proven herself a leader (both to the horde people directly and to vol'jin who was already well-loved and trusted) and the vast majority of the horde, including the orcs, will accept that despite what you want to happen.

At this point I just think you're projecting the ideals&opinions you WANT these characters to have onto them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    How am I wrong? The forsaken actively torture and experiment on living humans in undercity. They are evil.
    I 100% guarantee you that humans, gilneans, dwarves, trolls and elves and pretty much everyone else have some secluded dungeons where they torture their enemies.
    And I 100% guarantee you that gnomes and goblins have some secluded dungeons where they do cruel experiments on other lifeforms aswell. This is a medieval fantasy world in constant war. World of WARcraft. We're not shown everything every faction is doing at any time, but that doesn't mean bad stuff only happens where we can see it openly (undercity) and not where we can't.

If you want to apply actual real-world morals to warcraft, literally every faction (and their subfactions) do something that qualifies as evil. Hell, even all the "holy" priest and paladin orders hunting down, torturing and destroying sentient intelligent undead (even those who didn't commit any crimes), is something that in real-world morals is definitely 100% evil.
    Last edited by Shoat; 2016-07-30 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Which calculations? Are you sure you didn't just stumble on some WoW realm pops page? Lmao

Let's not forget the Orc warchief screwed it up, there is no reason why an Orc should lead the Horde.
    That's like going to the US elections and saying that only a white man can lead the US.
    Did you just imply that "only an Orc can be Warchief" is racist (considered your parallel with US and white men) but somewhat forgot that "no reason for an Orc to lead the Horde because 1 Orc screwed it up" is equally racist? Unless you didn't meant "there's no reason for why the Warchief should be an Orc at all costs" to which I could indeed agree.

But still, storywise the Warchief should be an Orc, is clearly meant to be that way. Indeed, a worthy Orc character should need development to be the fitting candidate, not just putting RandomOrc #232563 on the throne for the sake of tradition and bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    The reason why I specifically pointed out how most horde orcs are now sensible/wise (and have discarded the foolish pride and xenophobia of both the first horde and garrosh's horde) is because sensible people DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOMEBODY'S RACE. It doesn't matter that she's an elf, it doesn't matter that she's dead, she has proven herself a leader (both to the horde people directly and to vol'jin who was already well-loved and trusted) and the vast majority of the horde, including the orcs, will accept that despite what you want to happen.

At this point I just think you're projecting the ideals&opinions you WANT these characters to have onto them.
    no no m8, this is the lore
    no fucking way the majority of the horde should accept her, this is a lore fail, taking into account all the lore events and the characteristics of all races

Hell even Drek'tar and the forstwolfs denied ANY kind of help for the forsaken, the most wise-one shaman and the "good-guys orcs", if they do not accept and just endure for convenience, in what world clans more brutal like the warsong would accept?

i wonder if the taurens saw what happens in undercity with the plagues and the experiments they should accept her too

Horde is family like vol'jin and thrall like to say, i never will se Sylvannas acting like a big mom of this family, this sounds stupid as fuck

Syllvanas proved herself like a great strategist and leader of the forsaken, leader of the horde? take more than a strategic retreat from a fail attack to win this title

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Syllvanas proved herself like a great strategist and leader of the forsaken, leader of the horde? take more than a strategic retreat from a fail attack to win this title
    She could have let Baine, Voljin, and others die on the Broken shore, And considering the fact she literally is the best strategist the Horde has. Yes she deserves the title in this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She could have let Baine, Voljin, and others die on the Broken shore, And considering the fact she literally is the best strategist the Horde has. Yes she deserves the title in this time.
    implying to be warchief you only need to be a strategist

implying she is better at war than old boy saurfang

lets face it, the broken shore thing dont make someone eligible or worth it 100% to be warchief

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    implying to be warchief you only need to be a strategist

implying she is better at war than old boy saurfang
    Considering you're fighting a world ending threat, being a good strategist is a pretty good fucking thing to be

And yea, she probably is better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Considering you're fighting a world ending threat, being a good strategist is a pretty good fucking thing to be
    Being a good strategist make you a good commander, general or any militar only tittle

Syllvannas could be the warlord commander of all force of the horde, damn this could be even better for the character, to lead the Horde armies you do not need to be warchief, Saurfang lead both horde and alliance armies on vanilla and he not become warchief or high king

And yea, she probably is better than him.
    this is too much objective anyway, but yeah she is probably not better than him
    Kappa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    I don't read the books or anything like that... strictly play WoW. But at the end of MoP, there was a cinematic that explained Vol'Jin becoming Warchief. There was nothing that explain Sylvanas becoming Warchief... just poof shes there.

Also, I am confused because lets face it, Orcs would NEVER follow an undead. I see a civil war between the Horde coming.
    there will be a cinematic explaining her becoming the warchief august 9th when broken shore launches

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    After warchiefs like garrosh and lol'jin im pretty sure horde will welcome anyone willing to take a spot. And given the recent record sylvanas is true hero taking this job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Being a good strategist make you a good commander, general or any militar only tittle

Syllvannas could be the warlord commander of all force of the horde, damn this could be even better for the character, to lead the Horde armies you do not need to be warchief, Saurfang lead both horde and alliance armies on vanilla and he not become warchief or high king

this is too much objective anyway, but yeah she is probably not better than him
    Kappa
    like I said, wait for the cinematic.
    If they dont give good reasons for Sylvanas as warchief, then I will complain too.
    I just hope they dont make her Garosh 2.0 (lich queen), how lame would that be

I personnally think they just made her warchief because most horde players are BE, but Lorthemar is an Ally fanboy
    And Sylvanas is an established and loved character by many

How does that relate to them wanting to kill all humans ? Elves killed and tortured trolls. Do they also want to exterminate all the trolls then ?
    Do you deny that Slyvanas wants to wipe out the humans? Are trolls currently being tortured in undercity?

I don't know the official source of Slyvanas wanting to kill all humans(I'm guessing it's in a book) but I have seen some people mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Sylvanas wants humans gone for Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    there will be a cinematic explaining her becoming the warchief august 9th when broken shore launches
    invasions launch on the 9th.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Do you deny that Slyvanas wants to wipe out the humans? Are trolls currently being tortured in undercity?

I don't know the official source of Slyvanas wanting to kill all humans(I'm guessing it's in a book) but I have seen some people mention it.
    And thats not really a case since you know...arthas died.

You don't know the official source of Sylvanas wanting to kill all humans because it doesn't exist and is complete bullshit. Humans tortured and enslaved Orcs for plenty of years but you aint runnin around callin humans evil and wantin to kill all Orcs now are ya?

I 100% guarantee you that humans, gilneans, dwarves, trolls and elves and pretty much everyone else have some secluded dungeons where they torture their enemies.
    And I 100% guarantee you that gnomes and goblins have some secluded dungeons where they do cruel experiments on other lifeforms aswell.
    This is 100% headcanon.

she said she wants to punish the humans for spawning arthas.

she has not started a war to do that.

And thats not really a case since you know...arthas died.
    Either way this bitch is torturing prisoners in undercity. She is evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glorygores View Post
    You don't know the official source of Sylvanas wanting to kill all humans because it doesn't exist and is complete bullshit. Humans tortured and enslaved Orcs for plenty of years but you aint runnin around callin humans evil and wantin to kill all Orcs now are ya?
    Apparently she wants to "punish" all humans for spawning Arthas. I have seen this mentioned many times before.

The forsaken are still evil because they torture humans in undercity.

Either way this bitch is torturing prisoners in undercity. She is evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently she wants to punish all humans for spawning Arthas. I have seen this mentioned many time before.

The forsaken are still evil because they torture humans in undercity.
    every nation tortures people for information.